welcome back Savanphil!

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

I haven't watched it in so long.

Is this original Jack? Steve is back? God I love Patch. Is it original Traci too? And, of course, is it original Ashley?

Thanks for the update. I used to love this show. I don't get home now in time to watch.

Ha ha.....thinking about what happened on here yesterday. EVERYONE on a soap opera has either been married or entangled with EVERYONE else.

JG I DVR it everyday I am addicted and I pulled Hubby in too he has names for everyone LOL I love his commentary on the show!

Yup its the original Jack he is such a great actor he is actually my favorite character he HATES Victor and will do anythign to take him down!

Steve is back to hold Traci's hand as he daughter dies and Patch was on the other show right?

Ashley is the Ashley everyone thought was a man that replaced the original LOL

They are supposed to recast Malcolm but what about Drucilla we need her on the story she was the best????

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Timeline
could just be bad choices made man.. b4 i put pics of Roger on my page, i wanted to make sure that my ex knew what was going on.. i didn't want it to get back to him b4 i was ready to talk about it and cause no drama (like this)..

and that just what renee didn't do i guess.. kelly said that she was blocked from the FB page, so the pic wasn't to get at Kelly, i don't think, she never was supposed to see it.. MOST of the yardies i saw last night didn't even notice it was him (or so it seems) she probably didn't even think it would get back to her

i mean kelly sey har and craig haven't been together (in the same house) when she posted in that thread that got shut down mnths ago.. im not saying it was right, im just trying to paint a picture..

He's living in the same city as Classy.....he doesn't have a job......put it together...... I don't know about the not getting back to her part at all.

and who cares..not me

((((moni)))) :):)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
could just be bad choices made man.. b4 i put pics of Roger on my page, i wanted to make sure that my ex knew what was going on.. i didn't want it to get back to him b4 i was ready to talk about it and cause no drama (like this)..

and that just what renee didn't do i guess.. kelly said that she was blocked from the FB page, so the pic wasn't to get at Kelly, i don't think, she never was supposed to see it.. MOST of the yardies i saw last night didn't even notice it was him (or so it seems) she probably didn't even think it would get back to her

i mean kelly sey har and craig haven't been together (in the same house) when she posted in that thread that got shut down mnths ago.. im not saying it was right, im just trying to paint a picture..

He's living in the same city as Classy.....he doesn't have a job......put it together...... I don't know about the not getting back to her part at all.

and who cares..not me

((((moni)))) :):)

you di one keep chat bout it....

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
sus, yuh pregnant?

i was wondering the same thing.

you see she isn't answering us finesse.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
sus, yuh pregnant?

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Hi all,

I'm just dropping in, I missed so much since I've been gone. I hope all is well with all of you - and you families are happy and healthy. I'll try to stop in more often....but this thread moves too fast for me

Welcome back - Look at that Panda!!!! Sooooooooooo adorable!!

hehee..she come back ..Hi Savanphil :)

Quana, I'm back to stay! I miss my VJ sisteren! I talk with you all on FB but that is not enough! I thought that I shouldn't be on here seeing that I was no longer applying a visa!

Moni, we would lose half the yardies if that were the case :rofl: :rofl:

Sus, your too funny!! I wake up and log onto FB just to see your status updates!!!

BOAL!!!

185.jpg

Web site comment:

How did this guy find my Osh Kosh B’gosh overalls from when I was 4?

Tennessee

:rofl::rofl:

:blink::blink::blink:

151.jpg

OMG I can't take these pics :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hi moni! why yuh dump yuh man?

you di one keep chat bout it....

wah yuh si mi a chat bout..mi a reply to smaddy post..yuh ave a problem? wah mi cyaa reply no more..wah cause mi no care and u do mek mi the BLACK sheep? well again MI NO CARE WEY CRAIG LIVE AND WHO HIM DEY WID IF HIM A WUK HAR NAT

mi no care neidda..

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Quana, I'm back to stay! I miss my VJ sisteren! I talk with you all on FB but that is not enough! I thought that I shouldn't be on here seeing that I was no longer applying a visa!

Moni, we would lose half the yardies if that were the case :rofl: :rofl:

Sus, your too funny!! I wake up and log onto FB just to see your status updates!!!

LOL, Facebook steal me away too. But I never forget about this thread and you folks on here are a riot.

12/03/2005: Married

10/13/2006: Interview Approved

10/26/2006: POE: EWR (ARRIVED) [/size]

182 days from filing to Visa in Hand!!![/color]

AOS/EAD

01/22/2007: Sent to The Lockbox.....let the games begin.....again

02/02/2007: NOA1's for both....the waiting game officially begins

02/15/2007: Biometrics appt.

04/11/2007: EAD APPROVED!! YI-HAW

04/21/2007: Received SSN#

05/23/2007: AOS Interview -------> APPROOOOOOVED!!!!!!

05/29/2007: Received Welcome letter

06/04/2007: Green Card in Hand!!!

122 Days from filing AOS to Green Card in Hand!!!

REMOVING CONDITIONS

05/21/2009: Filed to Remove Conditions

6/18/2009: Biometrics Done

09/14/2009: Approved!!!

Citizenship

2/15/2011: Filed N-400

3/28/2011: Biometrics <-- Done

5/09/2011: Naturalization Interview <--- APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5/09/2011: Swearing in Ceremony (We're Done)

MY HUSBAND IS NOW A US CITIZEN

Proudmomwife.gifI_love_my_baby_boy.gif

3051_1113026182751_1139795553_30500807_687968_s.jpgZackie.jpgthumb_3051_1113025702739_1139795553_30500806_7039703_s.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
sus, yuh breed?

Make it bigger finesse!!!!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.