Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
umm you know what i always wonder in cases

alot of these ladies have filed for K1 and they have probably just reached the stage where they are lifting conditions

how the hell are these men gonna manage? esp those who have domestic abuse charges against them

dem lucky..dem can try adjust by demself or be in limbo..nuff ooman cry wolf to so unless mi know di hundred mi no know nuttin

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well wi know kelly LOVE drama and mi would fuss har to..

but renee no even a sey nuttin still..she coulda come try explain .but why?

if kelly and renee was so much of a fren how kelly neva approach har and if a so and try mek peace...

Why would KELLY approach har fi mek PEACE??

and memba, she block har from FB, nah ansa har calls and DEN poas pic...

Peace mi BAXSIDE lol

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
[

oh lawd!! dis too much. who ave a new topic? new day, new topic

we been talking bout food our men eat, moni or rick ross came back and said hi, chat bout young and the restless..

plenty of ting ta reply tuh star.. if ya nah wan chat bout dis.. B)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Been a looong time....but...those that I don't have the email addresses for ...just wanted to let you know -

I found out today that Renee, aka classychic (and wherever else she posts---hasn't posted on here for awhile, cause she's been busy)!! has been having a relationship with Craig, my husband (and we're not even legally separated yet) since she came to visit me in July. He moved there OR he's living with her...haven't been able to confirm that as yet.

Thank you to my friend that sent me the information, I appreciate you being a TRUE friend and letting me know what this scumbag has been up to. I know that some of us don't talk, but you know me through this site (or personally) but I wanted to share what "I" know....

I don't know the whole story as yet, but I will soon. What I do know is, I allowed this woman into my life. We shared stories that "true" friends shared. We talked on the phone or IM'd each other every other night. When I hadn't heard from her OR Craig for a week. I sent her an email.....and said, things that make you say hmmmmmm. No response. I KNEW in my heart at that time that something was going on between them and I shared that with a couple of you and they said, naaaa that can't be true. Their meeting was NOT by "chance", it was deliberate!!

I allowed her to come here to Maryland to stay in my home and hang out for the weekend ...and she spoke with Craig on the phone one night and I she GAVE him her phone number. I asked her why she did that and she said, what.....I would NEVER do anything.

This woman is FAKE and 2 faced. You THINK she's your friend..........yeah okay, and watch YOUR man around her cause she's THAT DESPERATE that she NEEDS to have a man in her life........even if he's an abusive one.

So..........please tell me, how would you guys handle this ? I'm at a loss right now, because I just can't believe that a "true friend" would do this ! I'm in shock, but completely hurt by this "friend".

Wow, and everything I've been through for the past 3 months with my dad and his lung cancer ...........I just did NOT NEED THIS !! I don't even know what to do and how to think right now !!

I think it's kindof funny how she's blocked me from facebook, but....the friends that I have let me know what she was doing! To put the picture of her AND Craig on her profile page........WOW........TRASH, is all I gotta say !!!

Kelly

omg!! not exactly the excitement i wanted to hear.

kelly, i remember you and your story from way back....so sorry to hear. i'd have to whip her azz....

Just my thought: awh...nevermind...

I've been gone for awhile and come back to this! I'm with you finesse, I'd have to whip HER azz AND HIS! I try to keep the violence at bay but situations like these call for it. She was NEVER a friend...friends don't take that route

~ 4/22/09 - sent I-129F form off to VSC

~ 11/23/09 – Interview Scheduled 11/23/2009

~ 12/09/09 – Picked up visa at MoBay DHL ofc-EXTREMELY late processing

~ 12/13/09 – Arrived at Philadelphia airport

~ 2/14/10 – WEDDING DAY FINALLY

AOS Timeline

~ 2/26/10 – mailed AOS/EAD/AP via USPS confirmed delivery

~ 2/28/10 – delivery confirmed 6:57 am

~ 3/10/10 – rec'd email acceptance confirmation from USCIS

~ 3/16/10 – rec'd NOA1's via mail for I-485, AP and EAD

~ 3/19/10 – Biometrics appt - 3/31/10 11 am

~ 3/24/10 – Walk-in Biometrics appt - 2:00 pm

~ 4/07/10 – Case transferred to National Benefits Center

~ 4/09/10 – Case transferred to CSC for processing

~ 5/01/10 – EAD card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 5/07/10 – AP rec'd in mail...no notice at all!

~ 5/24/10 – EAP rec'd in mail

~ 6/02/10 – AOS card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 6/08/10 – rec'd welcome letter in mail

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

alot of these ladies have filed for K1 and they have probably just reached the stage where they are lifting conditions

how the hell are these men gonna manage? esp those who have domestic abuse charges against them

what?? did i miss something.. like how would kelly's husband lift conditions u mean?? like he might have to go back to ja??

yea that's what i mean

how is he gonna lift conditions

or even apply for citizenship?

its just a lingering question i always have when i see situations like that

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
wha oonu cook fi dinna lass night?

I didn't cook but hubby made some brownstew chicken and rice and peas. It was delish.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i see exactly what ur saying Q...man ..all a oonuh need fi lef oonuh judgement at the door..none a oonuh have to place to judge nobody..Why Kelly haffi come pon yah wid all the drama wah no involve none a wi except har so called fren dem...man this whole thing is BS to me..Do i agree with wah Renee do..nooooooo..BUT do i care NOOOOO...kissteet...

mi so vex a so much a oonuh a pass oonuh words mi no really know how fi express dem yah now..it's always BIG LONG DRAWN OUT DRAMA BY KELLY....whateva ..who no like OH DYAM WELL.

meeda come pan yah yuh any how NONE a unu tek mi good good husband...Renee was INVITING di drama by putting the pic on FB, why would you put it out there like that if yuh neva want a response?

mi and Kelly always have wi differences, but mi nuh wrong her an INCH, meeda duh MORE

fi wah??? ova smaddy wah do u so much....it immature an mi wouldn't bodda a tall..Why she neva let go of dis man from when..hold on fi wah..and she have SOO MUCH evidence against him...

how u know sey Renee neva fus Kelly by posting the pic wid di drama of her big long email...and txt msgs to everyone

Love does funny things to people. I know when I am hurt deeply sometimes I lash out, out of anger and frustration; but deep down, you don't really want to let them go.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
wha oonu cook fi dinna lass night?

bread and guava jam wid tea

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

what?? did i miss something.. like how would kelly's husband lift conditions u mean?? like he might have to go back to ja??

no only kelly nuff more

[

oh lawd!! dis too much. who ave a new topic? new day, new topic

we been talking bout food our men eat, moni or rick ross came back and said hi, chat bout young and the restless..

plenty of ting ta reply tuh star.. if ya nah wan chat bout dis.. B)

Quana, I'm back to stay! I miss my VJ sisteren! I talk with you all on FB but that is not enough! I thought that I shouldn't be on here seeing that I was no longer applying a visa!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.