Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

Why would she use Reed again? She going back to stripping??????

Oh, what the hell.....spoil it!

Victor/Patty/Jack/Colleen: When Smilin' Jack discovers Patty with Colleen out cold, he starts performing CPR, just as The Black Knight shows up. Patty pulls out her gun prompting Jack to stop CPR and calling 911. Victor tries to diffuse the situation by trying to convince her to give him the gun and not shoot Jack. As he attempts to deflect Patty it clicks in her mind Victor is the catalyst for the entire situation, prompting her to put three holes in Victor!! Jack is stunned and calls for help while Patty takes off. JT and Paul show up. Jack and JT stay behind while Paul takes off after his baby sister.

The Abbotts and Newmans head to the hospital where Traci and Steve get tragic news, Colleen is brain dead, meanwhile Victor is hanging on for dear life. Jack holds off on telling Ashley about everything, but she already knows her husband is the cause of all that has transpired and is ready to ditch their marriage! The entire thing effects him deeply. Meanwhile Victoria and Nick head to their father's room, expressing remorse for the accusations they've hurled about Victor and Patty.

Victor opens his eyes leaving his children over the moon that he's awake. Their joy turns to sadness when they are told his heart has bullet fragments and needs surgery right away. Victor tells Victoria he needs Nikki to know he still loves her!

The Newman kids 1.0 set out to find their mom swiftly. Later, Paul comes by and Victoria asks him to find her mother and bring her to the hospital right away which he agrees to!! He gets a text with info from someone spotting Nikki the night she disappeared. Meanwhile, Billy contacts Ashley and informs her Victor saved Jack by taking the bullets in the chest which were for Jack. This bit of information makes Ashley realize she still loves Victor, even though she is pissed at him. She realizes her place is with him on his deathbed. Ashley shows up with Adam nipping by her heels. When Jack gets the news about his niece, he freaks out at Victor's hospital room door, screaming out that Victor, not Colleen should be the one who died.

Paul and Nick pull Jack away, leaving him to see the family his father told him to look after and realizing they are in complete chaos. Ashley goes to see her husband and isn't able to confess her love for him when he calls out for Nikki, causing her to flee the room!

When he finds out about Colleen, Victor is shocked and aghast realizing his plan to take Jack down has resulted in two families being destroyed. Paul hot on a tip, finds Nikki, ends up at a spa in the Rocky Mountains. They are both shocked when they see each other and have a very uncomfortable moment. Paul tells Nikki about Victor getting a few caps busted in him, and explains the Mary Jane/Patty situation.

Nikki quickly realizes Victor is connected to the entire thing. Paul then informs Nikki her loved ones have been frantic about her whereabouts. She tells him she has sent several letters to the ranch for her children and Victor. Leaving both to wonder where the letters disappeared to when he tells her no one received them.

In Genoa City, Ashley decides to face Victor and their sad marriage realizing they can never give one another the love the other needs, just as Victor goes into cardiac arrest! The doctors come in with the elder Newman kids in tow. Nick gets a call from Nikki asking about an update on his father. Nick doesn't mince words, prompting Nikki to head back to Genoa City. She lets Paul know she has to get to the hospital before the worse happens

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
how's everbody today..oonuh si mi on brite an early fi di drama :)

den you coulda really want more drama than what was yesterday

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

philly i hope that was a copy and paste from another site and not you actually writing out all of that about a soap opera

upherebl.gif

Timeline
umm why do i see the mythical legend that is Savanphil posting everywhere except the yardie thread?

she doesn't post here no more..been like that for yrs now

why not? why she abandon us?

upherebl.gif

philly i hope that was a copy and paste from another site and not you actually writing out all of that about a soap opera

Whew when I saw Philly's post, I was like damn, maybe her cats are not keeping her busy enough. ha ha.

Edited by RoxcieJoe

Timeline

Whew when I saw Philly's post, I was like damn. maybe her cats are not keeping her busy enough. ha ha.

:rofl:

or maybe she needs some more t1502.gif parties

upherebl.gif

how's everbody today..oonuh si mi on brite an early fi di drama :)

LOL Chiney

umm why do i see the mythical legend that is Savanphil posting everywhere except the yardie thread?

My Gyal yuh mad? it tek mi 2 days to compose a response to a PM yuh knoa its a cut and paste :rofl: :rofl:

mi look fi more spoilers :yes:

****ROC VSC****

Whew when I saw Philly's post, I was like damn, maybe her cats are not keeping her busy enough. ha ha.

Whew when I saw Philly's post, I was like damn. maybe her cats are not keeping her busy enough. ha ha.

or maybe she needs some more t1502.gif parties

Lawd everyone got jokes mi see so I guess yall need some FEVA inna yuh life

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

nooooooooooooooooo!!!!

but on a serious note though, is what Savan have 'gainst the yardie dem?

upherebl.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Ladies.. it's me Rick Ross.. I thought that I would change my name on here since Him and I are no longer together but still am a Yardie!

I can't believe Renee!! All that I am going to say is that these are grounds for an old fashioned #### whoopin!! Don't get me wrong I like Renee but after this it's like WOW!!

Hey lady long time no talk too!!!

well since i am on...i will post something and say HI to everyone old and new

and post a pic of my princess

Kailaseroius.jpg

She is absolutely adorable!

english...u still a try put logic inna dis..

fi wah aftah no logic no in deh

bun fiyah

mi nah bun no fiyah..kelly talk nuff tings no mi no know no more(in my pungkin voice)

....mi a bun fiyah pon logic...der is none...

I remember Kelly's last post...it was shut down

:wow:

I know I got a call saying I won the lottery and i needed to send money to pay for the taxes. I just told him GREAT take the money I owe out of my winnigns and send me the rest. He told me he couldn't cash the check it was made out to me. SO I told him to send me the check I'll cash it and send him the money. He hung up.

What he didn't trust me? :unsure:

we have burned through about 30 pages in the space of ONE day

yuh see it damn I can neva stay up with WORK WORK WORK!!!!

****ROC VSC****

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.