Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
These are my thoughts

It seems to be agreed that Renee and Kelly were friends, enough to stay with Kelly and come down here.

It seems to be agree that Renee met Craig through Kelly.

Renee knows that Craig is or was married to Kelly.

Let's say Kelly was a racist btch who was highly abusive to Craig who was indeed a loving caring man who had been deeply wronged.

Let's say Renee found out that Kelly was the 'bad' one and Craig was the victim in all of this.

And for argument's sake, let's say Renee found out Kelly was a two faced hypocrite etc etc and not a real friend.

Why put the pic on FB? I looked and looked at it, and it doesn't seem to be two good friends hanging out. (I could be WRONG!)

Why not tell your friend or ex friend that BTW, I am now dating your soon to be ex?

Now, if I have jumped to any conclusions, I apologize to Renee from the bottom of my heart.

For all I know, they could be friends and nothing going on.

Okay, guys.....Renee and I became instant friends from the time she joined on VJ. I've been a member from day one (or soon thereafter). Yes she lives in Michigan and I live in Maryland. She's been my "friend" through thick and thin. We share ALL our stories with each other. We talked ALL the time...by phone and instant message and facebook. She came to visit me and my son in July ....on MY Southwest credits ...she stayed here for 4 days and we did a ton of stuff. We NEVER ran into Craig, we were drunk that Sat night, he had called me and I was ignoring his calls all day, but.....made the drunk call back to him and I was chatting with him and she took the phone from me and talked to him and I heard her give her telephone number to him.....and I asked WHY she did that........and her response was, I don't know I would NEVER do anything and I still said, but WHY do you need to give him YOUR phone number.

I've asked her SEVERAL times whether or not she's heard from him..........and she's lied to me, because obviously they have been chatting for the past 2 months. Now they are "in a relationship" per her facebook and she posted a picture of THEM on there. The last time I heard from her was on Sept 9th...till this date, I KNEW something was up because he told me he was in Mississipi and Mississippi told me he had left. He text me yesterday and said he was in Baltimore. He lies....and she's never responded....put 2 and 2 together and I went with my gut feeling just didn't have the PROOF until today when someone sent me THEIR picture from her facebook page.

Now, I'm not pissed at Craig, because it's expected and he goes from woman to woman to woman to woman and when he's WITH a woman, he has several still on the side. Renee knows this. I have a protective order on him ..and it expires June of next year....Renee knows this too. Renee has 2 small children, you would THINK you wouldn't want that type of man in your life..........she knows EVERYTHING he's done to me and my son !!!!

If SHE was never friends with MY HUSBAND and never knew him personally WHY would she think it's okay to be with him now ???? Just like you're saying Tara, "I" would never in a trillion years go out with one of my friends husbands or have his number especially if I didn't know him personally.

I don't think she needs to defend herself, what's there to defend, that's she's a....can't use those words on here.

I don't care about putting peoples business on this site, I've put MY BUSINESS on this site for many many maaany years and some of my stuff has really opened the eyes of others. Others don't like it, but they don't have to read the posts posted.

"I" am HURTING BIGTIME because this was MY FRIEND...........I THOUGHT !!! I've never been betrayed by a friend like this before and it SUCKS especially in the emotional time I'm going through with my dad and his cancer, I NEED **true** friends around me, but now I do know she's not one of them or ever has been. She's fake and wanted MY MAN !!

Anyway, hope that clears up some questions. Feel free to PM me or email me....

P.S. The BS that I've gone through with him does NOT affect how I feel about Jamaica. I fell in love with the country, people, etc waaaaay long before I met Craig. I'm going there to visit the end of October with 2 of my TRUE friends !!

Kelly

I dont know you or the situation but I hope you find peace and closure to this situation.... It's time to move on and heal from the hurt... Trust in God, He will carry you through

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

a when kelly osbourne get so mawga?

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

OMG whats going on with all these unfaithful men on vj, and Classy Chic??? Say it aint so.

I just caught a piece of this I am going back to read now this :wow: this is dirty!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

Thanks for the menu suggestions, ladies.

I'll give a few things a try... but then again, it's been great having him cook so much, so I may NOT try too hard & just eat what he cooks... even if it is WAAAAAAAY more starchy than my typical eating (rice, potatoes, flour, & bread are ingredients he's using a lot, that I never use). His food has been quite delicious, though. Today he made pumpkin rice with curry shrimp. He took the leftover curry shrimp I made yesterday (that he didn't like for some reason) and added a lot of stuff to it.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
I know I got a call saying I won the lottery and i needed to send money to pay for the taxes. I just told him GREAT take the money I owe out of my winnigns and send me the rest. He told me he couldn't cash the check it was made out to me. SO I told him to send me the check I'll cash it and send him the money. He hung up.

What he didn't trust me? :unsure:

:rofl:

lol I had a similiar experience...

she draw dung nuh true? that dress is a mess and when did she dye her hair blonde me no likey!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
Bunz, glad I interacted with you before you started charging a fee!

It's not hard adjusting to having someone in my space. It's hard watching the person you love feel very very homesick and not having any words that can take his pain away.

But I'm learning... if he's ever feeling homesick, all he needs to do is talk to a family member or friend (in patois) and he feels better. Today we Skyped with his sister & brother in Germany. Right now he's on the phone with his sister in New York.

Awwwwwwwwwwww, feel better Steven!

Timeline

she draw dung nuh true? that dress is a mess and when did she dye her hair blonde me no likey!

she look like madonna in her true blue days

upherebl.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I don't like the blonde either. But she lost a lot of weight...looking good. Now she looks like her older sister.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

SHe looks more like her mom now -

Shem, I will send you the recipe when I find it - you use the stems to make the stuffing - my father refused to eat mushrooms - my mother used to make balls of stuffing outta the caps and he would eat a ton!

JAEng, we must be sisters from another mother - I said almost the same spice list -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
A lot of Jamaicans can be very unadventurous when it comes to food. Simple is definitely good, and if you can buy some browning, even better.

Food like baked chicken, fried chicken, pepper steak Jamaican style with green peppers etc, chicken wings, maybe turkey wings. If he eats pork, roast pork with browning on it. Everything should be brown. He may like grilled salmon, mashed potatoes, no lemon on the salmon. Basic simple salads with stripsof chicken....Mac and cheese...steamed vegetables, carrots, peas, cabbage etc. and of course whatever Jamaican dishes you can cook....

No extra spices, just the basics as Jamaicans do it, salt, black pepper, all purpose seasoning, thyme, pimento seeds, spring onions,tomatoes, garlic, hot pepper.

YEP

is hubby had to convince me to try the mexican restaurant down the rd

we always argue over food because he LOVES italian and as far as i am concerned that is just ketchup and macaroni

but i will admit there are SOME italian dishes i will try

upherebl.gif

Timeline
[lets say u come to the dfw to visit me and meet a man.. at the airport, the club.. and whatever reason u don't mention it at first.. u don't think nothing of it, cuz heck guys always tryna holla..

u talking to him, hitting it off so then u tell me bout this dude u met while visiting me that u kinda liking now.. and i'm like."WHAT?? thats my ex from 5 yrs ago girl"..

u would put the brakes on it? i guess like ya'll said.. its other fish in the sea, just throw that one back .. THANK God ive never been in that situation tho..

I was in a similiar situation with my best friend, we slept with the same guy, she slept with him and never told me. She knows I wouldve never dealt with him if I had known. The fact that she wouldn't at least say " Sis, I don't know how you want to handle this, but I slept with him before".. She knows I would have NEVER slept with him... Thats just a no no amongst women!

Timeline
Been a looong time....but...those that I don't have the email addresses for ...just wanted to let you know -

I found out today that Renee, aka classychic (and wherever else she posts---hasn't posted on here for awhile, cause she's been busy)!! has been having a relationship with Craig, my husband (and we're not even legally separated yet) since she came to visit me in July. He moved there OR he's living with her...haven't been able to confirm that as yet.

Thank you to my friend that sent me the information, I appreciate you being a TRUE friend and letting me know what this scumbag has been up to. I know that some of us don't talk, but you know me through this site (or personally) but I wanted to share what "I" know....

I don't know the whole story as yet, but I will soon. What I do know is, I allowed this woman into my life. We shared stories that "true" friends shared. We talked on the phone or IM'd each other every other night. When I hadn't heard from her OR Craig for a week. I sent her an email.....and said, things that make you say hmmmmmm. No response. I KNEW in my heart at that time that something was going on between them and I shared that with a couple of you and they said, naaaa that can't be true. Their meeting was NOT by "chance", it was deliberate!!

I allowed her to come here to Maryland to stay in my home and hang out for the weekend ...and she spoke with Craig on the phone one night and I she GAVE him her phone number. I asked her why she did that and she said, what.....I would NEVER do anything.

This woman is FAKE and 2 faced. You THINK she's your friend..........yeah okay, and watch YOUR man around her cause she's THAT DESPERATE that she NEEDS to have a man in her life........even if he's an abusive one.

So..........please tell me, how would you guys handle this ? I'm at a loss right now, because I just can't believe that a "true friend" would do this ! I'm in shock, but completely hurt by this "friend".

Wow, and everything I've been through for the past 3 months with my dad and his lung cancer ...........I just did NOT NEED THIS !! I don't even know what to do and how to think right now !!

I think it's kindof funny how she's blocked me from facebook, but....the friends that I have let me know what she was doing! To put the picture of her AND Craig on her profile page........WOW........TRASH, is all I gotta say !!!

Kelly

WHOA!!! OK I KNOW I'M LATE BUT WOW :wow::wow:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Timeline
YEP

is hubby had to convince me to try the mexican restaurant down the rd

we always argue over food because he LOVES italian and as far as i am concerned that is just ketchup and macaroni

but i will admit there are SOME italian dishes i will try

:rofl: It's not ketchup Bunz! It's tomato sauce & basil & oregano & garlic & onion! Mmmmm!

Timeline

spicy ketchup!!!

Edited by Bunzarelli

upherebl.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.