Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

LMAO SHemmy - did you make him my portabella caps yet? I have a stuffed mushroom recipe I have to find and post - no bread crumbs in it - so yummy.

Nat - one of the first things I cooked for DJ was as follows -

Took some onion and garlic, sauteed it in a bit of oil - Added in sliced chicken and browned it - then added some carrots, peppers, white wine, and tomatoes chopped and let it slow cook - served it over rice - he loved it

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Bunz, that subject is just one that hits close to my heart - If there was ever something I could murder someone over, it would be that - it pains me to no end that there are murderers walking around. I can understand fleeing cause of fear for his life - but flee to the station!

EXACTLY!!!!

girl, it's gonna eat his conscience

Bunz; mi know u no surprise...look wah di wicked bway do to mi pregnant cousin

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

a true tre!

and di bway did leff ja don't?

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

189.jpg

:wow: that has to be a medical condition like fibroids

why is her gut peeking from under her skirt? dat nuh right

:wow: Ok wait why does it say people of Wal-mart? :o

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Timeline
a true tre!

He returned...they trying to buy her husband aff and settle out of court...u know how di runnings go areadi...tek poor people fi ediat

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
a true tre!

He returned...they trying to buy her husband aff and settle out of court...u know how di runnings go areadi...tek poor people fi ediat

as i always say

GOD nuh sleep

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
a true tre!

WHA??? Have your family gotten a lawyer or any help to prosecute? That man needs to sit in jail for a LOOOONG time! :ranting:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

OMG whats going on with all these unfaithful men on vj, and Classy Chic??? Say it aint so.

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."--

Adel Bestavros

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
a true tre!

Please it happens here too - drunk, reckless driving - no jail time, suspended drivers license only - F that -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

I swear that I think this guy is my old manager from a record store in Redding, CA who was spotted at a Walmart in Pennsylvania!!!

105.jpg

:rofl: I still can't believe they are people from Wal-mart I must be the only diva in there :lol::yes:

uh oh

macy grae about to dance on DWTS!!

####### we are watching the stories I am turning it on now I didn't set the DVR Macy Grey Lawd. I love to see her as an actor her characters are so funny to me. I that Latoya Jackson I see :blink:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
a true tre!

Please it happens here too - drunk, reckless driving - no jail time, suspended drivers license only - F that -

True!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
LMAO SHemmy - did you make him my portabella caps yet? I have a stuffed mushroom recipe I have to find and post - no bread crumbs in it - so yummy.

Nat - one of the first things I cooked for DJ was as follows -

Took some onion and garlic, sauteed it in a bit of oil - Added in sliced chicken and browned it - then added some carrots, peppers, white wine, and tomatoes chopped and let it slow cook - served it over rice - he loved it

Send it to me please even though I'm not thinking about Damien. He's done this before and was weak. I ain't saying nothing else.

A lot of Jamaicans can be very unadventurous when it comes to food. Simple is definitely good, and if you can buy some browning, even better.

Food like baked chicken, fried chicken, pepper steak Jamaican style with green peppers etc, chicken wings, maybe turkey wings. If he eats pork, roast pork with browning on it. Everything should be brown. He may like grilled salmon, mashed potatoes, no lemon on the salmon. Basic simple salads with stripsof chicken....Mac and cheese...steamed vegetables, carrots, peas, cabbage etc. and of course whatever Jamaican dishes you can cook....

No extra spices, just the basics as Jamaicans do it, salt, black pepper, all purpose seasoning, thyme, pimento seeds, spring onions,tomatoes, garlic, hot pepper.

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.