Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
well if any of onoo have a rasta boyfreind name bobby who load taxi up papine

onoo can kiss him goodbye

tv ketch di man a chap up one taxi man

lawd i couldn;t even look

Sorry Bunz, I cannot understand you! I watched the video of the little boy - do these things have to do with each other?

Why don't they put the driver's name out there... show his picture??

So sad....

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I can't imagine finding out something like that.... it would hurt to the CORE.

------

Yesterday I cooked curried shrimp & onion, served with biscuits. Today I made acorn squash stuffed with apples, walnuts, and honey. Steven didn't like either one. :blink: Today he said, "Is this the type of food you cook?" I said, "Yup!" I promise you, both are SO DELICIOUS. I'm loving my acorn squash.

Hey Nat,

I know food is gonna be a problem for me because Al eats NOTHING but Ja food...and stuff they serve at the fast food restaurants in Ja (like KFC etc)

~ 4/22/09 - sent I-129F form off to VSC

~ 11/23/09 – Interview Scheduled 11/23/2009

~ 12/09/09 – Picked up visa at MoBay DHL ofc-EXTREMELY late processing

~ 12/13/09 – Arrived at Philadelphia airport

~ 2/14/10 – WEDDING DAY FINALLY

AOS Timeline

~ 2/26/10 – mailed AOS/EAD/AP via USPS confirmed delivery

~ 2/28/10 – delivery confirmed 6:57 am

~ 3/10/10 – rec'd email acceptance confirmation from USCIS

~ 3/16/10 – rec'd NOA1's via mail for I-485, AP and EAD

~ 3/19/10 – Biometrics appt - 3/31/10 11 am

~ 3/24/10 – Walk-in Biometrics appt - 2:00 pm

~ 4/07/10 – Case transferred to National Benefits Center

~ 4/09/10 – Case transferred to CSC for processing

~ 5/01/10 – EAD card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 5/07/10 – AP rec'd in mail...no notice at all!

~ 5/24/10 – EAP rec'd in mail

~ 6/02/10 – AOS card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 6/08/10 – rec'd welcome letter in mail

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sounds good to me! But Lehi doesn't like some of the things I cook either & I also think they're good dishes. I make BOMB eggplant parmesan but he was having no part of it.

Yummy! I LOVE eggplant parmesan.

Nat - I say start off with simple things.

Like what?

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
sus, I can't sleep my friend just found out her husband of 15 years has 3 kids outside of their marriage

OMG

####### is happening today man

well if any of onoo have a rasta boyfreind name bobby who load taxi up papine

onoo can kiss him goodbye

tv ketch di man a chap up one taxi man

lawd i couldn;t even look

Wha happen Bunz??

i am speculating that the taxi man owe him money and probably going roun him

so him get vex and go out there with him lass and did chop him

and the worst part is ppl just stood there looking on and everyone is tight lipped about it

the taxi man eventually drove himself to the hospital but he';s in serious condition

Oh!! Gotcha now... :-)

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sounds good to me! But Lehi doesn't like some of the things I cook either & I also think they're good dishes. I make BOMB eggplant parmesan but he was having no part of it.

Like what?

:unsure: I'm not the best cook but grilled chicken or pasta. Damien loved mac&cheese, spaghetti and different pastas when he start got here.

Timeline
Haven't you ever cooked for him before now, Nat?

Nope!

Well I would come over! That squash sounds GOOD!

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
I guess I am lucky with DJ in that he's an adventurous eater and willing to try new things - Most trips we split the cooking, and I have brought stuff from home like Peanut sauce to cook with - he loves it, loves my chicken caccitore - The only thing I have ever seen him turn his nose up at was this last trip - they had a flan for dessert - he didn't want any, I was eating my dessert and fed him a bite - we had to leave the table so he could spit it out, said he thought he was gonna puke :lol:

Bunz, that subject is just one that hits close to my heart - If there was ever something I could murder someone over, it would be that - it pains me to no end that there are murderers walking around. I can understand fleeing cause of fear for his life - but flee to the station!

Thats something Louis likes too. The Thai Peanut sauce... with Tofu and veggies

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

uh oh

macy grae about to dance on DWTS!!

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Like what?

Simple things - chicken - make a stir fry with soy sauce, garlic, some veggies like peppers and carrots - things that you would find in JA readily available - for dessert, maybe try an apple pie - You have to introduce new foods bit by bit and let him try as he feels comfortable, not an entire meal of it -

Make a roast beef or pork - keep your spices simple and true to what would be in JA - onion, garlic, pepper,...

Take him grocery shopping and let him pick out things that he wants -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Well at least your husband isn't on a new eating plan every week. Since I stayed home, I cooked two simple healthy meals for dinner and our lunch tomorrow...1) garlic broccoli chicken over brown rice and pasta with meat (soy) sauce. He loves them both but said he is staying away from carbs...since WHEN :bonk:

Timeline
I guess I am lucky with DJ in that he's an adventurous eater and willing to try new things - Most trips we split the cooking, and I have brought stuff from home like Peanut sauce to cook with - he loves it, loves my chicken caccitore - The only thing I have ever seen him turn his nose up at was this last trip - they had a flan for dessert - he didn't want any, I was eating my dessert and fed him a bite - we had to leave the table so he could spit it out, said he thought he was gonna puke :lol:

Bunz, that subject is just one that hits close to my heart - If there was ever something I could murder someone over, it would be that - it pains me to no end that there are murderers walking around. I can understand fleeing cause of fear for his life - but flee to the station!

Thats something Louis likes too. The Thai Peanut sauce... with Tofu and veggies

I LOVE thai peanut sauce! I made it with carrots, onions, chicken, peppers, and cho cho -

uh oh

macy grae about to dance on DWTS!!

SHe need a taller man for a partner - He nah gonna be able to lift her!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

EXACTLY!!!!

girl, it's gonna eat his conscience

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
Been a looong time....but...those that I don't have the email addresses for ...just wanted to let you know -

I found out today that Renee, aka classychic (and wherever else she posts---hasn't posted on here for awhile, cause she's been busy)!! has been having a relationship with Craig, my husband (and we're not even legally separated yet) since she came to visit me in July. He moved there OR he's living with her...haven't been able to confirm that as yet.

Thank you to my friend that sent me the information, I appreciate you being a TRUE friend and letting me know what this scumbag has been up to. I know that some of us don't talk, but you know me through this site (or personally) but I wanted to share what "I" know....

I don't know the whole story as yet, but I will soon. What I do know is, I allowed this woman into my life. We shared stories that "true" friends shared. We talked on the phone or IM'd each other every other night. When I hadn't heard from her OR Craig for a week. I sent her an email.....and said, things that make you say hmmmmmm. No response. I KNEW in my heart at that time that something was going on between them and I shared that with a couple of you and they said, naaaa that can't be true. Their meeting was NOT by "chance", it was deliberate!!

I allowed her to come here to Maryland to stay in my home and hang out for the weekend ...and she spoke with Craig on the phone one night and I she GAVE him her phone number. I asked her why she did that and she said, what.....I would NEVER do anything.

This woman is FAKE and 2 faced. You THINK she's your friend..........yeah okay, and watch YOUR man around her cause she's THAT DESPERATE that she NEEDS to have a man in her life........even if he's an abusive one.

So..........please tell me, how would you guys handle this ? I'm at a loss right now, because I just can't believe that a "true friend" would do this ! I'm in shock, but completely hurt by this "friend".

Wow, and everything I've been through for the past 3 months with my dad and his lung cancer ...........I just did NOT NEED THIS !! I don't even know what to do and how to think right now !!

I think it's kindof funny how she's blocked me from facebook, but....the friends that I have let me know what she was doing! To put the picture of her AND Craig on her profile page........WOW........TRASH, is all I gotta say !!!

Kelly

:wow: BAXIDE......I dont know u(ur before I joined) I cant believe ppl especially fellow Yardies that we pour our frustrations out to has done this....I dont know her but her character says a lot....and if he was an abuser....dont worry she gonna feel it in the end.....bwoy mi caan believe dis bs....mi a pray fi u and i hope all is well wit ya father....stay STRONG girl.......just watch God work!!!

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I thought about this again.

Ok, we have Kelly's word that Craig is a piece of work etc etc.

Let's say that's ALL a lie and he is in fact a decent man, loving etc etc.

What I cannot stomach is HOW they met. (I know I am jumping to conclusions here, maybe Renee is going to say they are just close friend etc)

As Sunny will tell you, I met her and Ray soon after he came here and I was jobless at the time, and Ray is a REALLY lovely guy. So I asked her if she minded me coming and pickning him up etc which she was 100% cool with.

And I sure as hell didn't have any ulterior motives.

But, I didn't end up hanging out with him because deep down I just felt it was somehow disrespectful to be hanging round with SOMEONE ELSE'S husband.

amen

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.