Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hola chicas! Como esta usted? Looks like I missed a lot today...going to catch up!!

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

O.k. I don’t know how to take this. This is what I mean when I say I have the BEST best friends ever. Me and my friends have never and I mean EVER messed with each others men in no way shape or form.

I know that we are strangers to one another on this site but call me crazy but I feel like we have a bond a sisterhood. I mean some of us share things with one another that no one else has known. Once again call me crazy because we really don’t know each other but I feel hurt when you all hurt I can cry when you cry and I feel joy for you feel joy so to disrespect another Yardie and date her man just leaves me speechless and angry. I would think even if I met your men years after you all were done I couldn’t mess with them because u used to and well there just OFF limits.

Like when I joke with you all about your men being fine because some of you have some fine AZZ men. I would never overstep my boundaries and try to get with them because that is what they are YOUR men.

Luv you have to feel so hurt from your husband and Classy because I would be so hurt if I found out one of my Vj sisters would do something so cold. As women we can really be so sneaky and conniving. I used to see Classy on here I’m trying to think if she was on VJ doesn’t that mean she had a man? What happened to him? See I’m scared of jail but times like this makes me want to punch someone in the FACE!!!

I am so speechless!!!

Timeline
NANNY HOW THINGS WORKED OUT FOR U AND UR HUSBAND?

uumm well it is over...we are divorced...he is in another state and Kaila and I moved on with our lives...

:thumbs:... chiney mussi been on leave during that time..

are u still in school?? hows it going?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Bunz, glad I interacted with you before you started charging a fee!

It's not hard adjusting to having someone in my space. It's hard watching the person you love feel very very homesick and not having any words that can take his pain away.

But I'm learning... if he's ever feeling homesick, all he needs to do is talk to a family member or friend (in patois) and he feels better. Today we Skyped with his sister & brother in Germany. Right now he's on the phone with his sister in New York.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
O.k. I don’t know how to take this. This is what I mean when I say I have the BEST best friends ever. Me and my friends have never and I mean EVER messed with each others men in no way shape or form.

I know that we are strangers to one another on this site but call me crazy but I feel like we have a bond a sisterhood. I mean some of us share things with one another that no one else has known. Once again call me crazy because we really don’t know each other but I feel hurt when you all hurt I can cry when you cry and I feel joy for you feel joy so to disrespect another Yardie and date her man just leaves me speechless and angry. I would think even if I met your men years after you all were done I couldn’t mess with them because u used to and well there just OFF limits.

Like when I joke with you all about your men being fine because some of you have some fine AZZ men. I would never overstep my boundaries and try to get with them because that is what they are YOUR men.

Luv you have to feel so hurt from your husband and Classy because I would be so hurt if I found out one of my Vj sisters would do something so cold. As women we can really be so sneaky and conniving. I used to see Classy on here I’m trying to think if she was on VJ doesn’t that mean she had a man? What happened to him? See I’m scared of jail but times like this makes me want to punch someone in the FACE!!!

I am so speechless!!!

:whistle::whistle::whistle:

Timeline

I am so speechless!!!

absolutly!!! I have spent time with all these people...and i am in total shock as to what happend....Craig...well there is nothing more to say about him that has not already been said...but renee...just completly blows my mind that she of all people would do this...

Kelly you know how I feel....I am hurting for you because someone you thought was a friend would go behind your back and do this for no reason and then post it....just completly sucks!

Timeline
If I found out MY friend was dating an ex much less an ex HUSBAND of mine, I would set out to destroy her fricking life....

MEN I would expect ###### from, but a FRIEND and a WOMAN hell naw.....

How would I deal with it??

If I had PROOF, I would be making BILLBOARDS calling her all the names under the sun, would find EVERY and ANY way to make his life a living hell....

I wonder what she is saying in this?

I wouldn't. I would walk away. But, that's me maybe. I have no patience for confrontation.

We know that is why you won't punch your stalker in the face or run her over with your car.

Timeline

uumm well it is over...we are divorced...he is in another state and Kaila and I moved on with our lives...

yup taking a full load of classes 12 credits!!! going for my business degree!! let me say it is hard work....but the end result is what i am going for!!

Timeline
:whistle::whistle::whistle:

well?

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

yup taking a full load of classes 12 credits!!! going for my business degree!! let me say it is hard work....but the end result is what i am going for!!

thats good girl.. full time student and mommy!! many blessings to u luv!! STAY FOCUSED.. u'll be done b4 u know it!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Bunz, glad I interacted with you before you started charging a fee!

It's not hard adjusting to having someone in my space. It's hard watching the person you love feel very very homesick and not having any words that can take his pain away.

But I'm learning... if he's ever feeling homesick, all he needs to do is talk to a family member or friend (in patois) and he feels better. Today we Skyped with his sister & brother in Germany. Right now he's on the phone with his sister in New York.

:unsure: I know what you mean now Nat. It is very hard when you just want to comfort & there isn't a whole lot you can do.

Timeline
On another topic (maybe this will lighten the mood a little?), I now know how it feels to be a parent (or wife) & having to hide presents from someone. Never had to do that before. While mister was playing socc....ahem, football, Sunday morning, I snuck off to Target to get him the Spongebob cuddle pillow he eyeballed a couple months ago. I also got him a remote-controlled helicopter. He never had toys as a kid so I'm spoiling him a little. Those 'toys' & the Beenie Man show will be his b-day presents. Of course, now I have to hide these things in the car until I get a chance to sneak them into our tiny apartment where it's nearly impossible to hide anything! He never looks in the overhead storage in the bathroom though. :whistle::yes::lol:

aww so cute! I have never been good at keeping gifts till the day I am supposed to give... I have to buy them like the day before and even then its hard.

I am LMAO :rofl: at Irie trying her best to change the topic!!!

Sorry mi gyal its not working.

Edited by DaDa

Timeline

we have burned through about 30 pages in the space of ONE day

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.