Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Next time some drama starts on here this is all folks are going to get. This is really between the two of them and we shouldn't jump on Classy because Kelly posted this ####### in here. Let them work it out. With that being said, please don't feel a way when you get the Sorry (F) I mean well. lol

Sorry (F)

And in the defensive mode......Classy started the "#######" by posting the picture. Kelly did not know.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

watch di whole a dem...gaane go read...

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Next time some drama starts on here this is all folks are going to get. This is really between the two of them and we shouldn't jump on Classy because Kelly posted this ####### in here. Let them work it out. With that being said, please don't feel a way when you get the Sorry (F) I mean well. lol

Sorry (F)

And in the defensive mode......Classy started the "#######" by posting the picture. Kelly did not know.

man..the same thing with liliwhite and nikki someting a nedda...

Timeline

Nanny....she's getting so big. Just beautiful.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

(((((((((((((((((( singing)))))))))))) in my rukunu voice

LEAVE PEOPLE BUSNIZ N MINE UNU OWNNNNNNNNNNNN

Smadi go find di video

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
english...u still a try put logic inna dis..

:rofl:

fi wah aftah no logic no in deh

bun fiyah

mi nah bun no fiyah..kelly talk nuff tings no mi no know no more(in my pungkin voice)

....mi a bun fiyah pon logic...der is none...

I remember Kelly's last post...it was shut down

all di posts b4 that one.. di story nuh easy and caused alotof controversy.. its only her side.. but it still nuh easy! han his current actions nuh make ie better..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

dat a fi tinite

mi done bookmark it rass long time

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

Sorry (F)

You never forget, eh? That story continues..........

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

nuff a oonuuh full a shyt...

Sorry (F)

You never forget, eh? That story continues..........

nope..

dat a fi tinite

mi done bookmark it rass long time

Timeline

Sorry (F)

i agree, none of us should jump on anyone..but discussion is harmless..

i don't think anything had been said was disrespectful to classy as a person..

Edited by dancehallquana

I figure since I am one of the few ppl on the other side of the visa process (recipient as opposed to petitioner) i'd share some of the feelings going through my head these past couple weeks

up until the time i got my approval i had tunnel vision on the initial part of the process and i was kind of agonizing over the approval. i just wanted to get that part over with. i kept hearing ppl talk about how fast it goes after that but it didn't register with me until we actually got the approval notice. even though its still taking a while, when i think about it, i'm gonna be sending off packages sooner than i think

now all of a sudden i am feeling anxiety and i am not sure about what. it is as if, i'm unsure of what i was so anxious for all along. i don't know how to explain it but i can identify with all your stories about your men having a hard time adjusting because in a sense, i am already having a hard time adjusting. it's very conflicting because i miss and so badly want to be with my hubby but it's hitting me that this is gonna be a drastic change. for one, i don't know how i'm gonna manage without a job for a while. i'm kinda envious of some of you ladies whose men get their visas today and by next week they're gone. i have bills that will continue to be incurred even after i leave and i'm pretty much responsible for them. hubby is in a transition mode right now too. there are so many things taking place and i'm not quite sure how they will end up.

i'm trying to put more faith in God and leave it to Him to work out. sometimes i think as long as i am with hubby i'll be ok but then other times i am soooo scared of the uncertain.

i say all of this to say, seriously i know sometimes dealing with your spouses can be a pain in the a$$ because it may seem like they are ungrateful or just whining but be patient. maybe i am just emotionally drained right now. i think that's a big part of it.

anyway, umm let me shut up now

Awwe Bunz I can truly understand where you are coming from and girl its only natural. Change is coming and now its hitting you, months ago it seemed like so far away and now its only a few months away from a reality! To be honest I went through the same issue when we got our approval I was so happy I could Kingpupalic down the hallway but after a few days I was scared. Why I love my Husband's dirty bathwater but its not only a change for me but for my children ( and we all know how that turned out) So girl I say this to say that the anxiety is NATURAL! You are leaving Yard to come to a new country and start a new life its sounds easy enough but its not simple at all and all the emotions you are feeling are warranted. Just continue to pray and put your faith in the Creator everything will fall into place. (F)

Remember when you get here you will be in NYC only 1 hour 45 minutes away from Philly just call me and I am there meet me on Canal St :rofl: and we will shop all that anxiety away :yes:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

OK..MI GONE STIR MY POT...CLASSY AND KELLY LUCKY

NANNY HOW THINGS WORKED OUT FOR U AND UR HUSBAND?

WHA???

i am asking how is nanny and her husband sorted out out

u don't remember?? or maybe im the one in the dark :blink:

ok..mi feel bad..she did post it?.u dont have to post here..PM mi

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.