Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
mstee any suggestions on how to help fat with his speech??? :blink:

Mstee, do you have a head start program in your area? My sister had my 5 year old nephew evaluated - cause at two, all he would say was NO! LOL - By the tests, his speech and intelligence were fine, he's just hard headed - But they provide services free of charge if they qualify - Most states have a birth to three program, or Head Start - Look at your state's Dept of Education website

there is one here that i don't qualify for..they go on income :) liek mi rich..BUT there is another program here..love love it...Kimora is in love with now more so than her previous school..I AM A BIG ADVOCATE FOR PRE-SCHOOL/EARLY CHILDHOOD SCHOOLING...MSTEE also u can try saying what he says in the correct way...get some kid sing a long cds for the car....let me think..Jax and Marie r teachers..ooo also...Shrewdgyal..maybe they have some better tips

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Anyone watching the Hip Hop Honors? I have my kids cracking up while I'm doing the cabbage patch, snake and kid n play. Wow a girl has got too big I feel like I'm having a asthma attack and they are cracking up at me. I told them this was the stuff back in my day. Wait back in my day hell I sound old.

I would rather stick a fork in my eye then watch ANY awards show!

Ouch its that serious JG??

Hate them......

blah blah blah.....so so performance.....blah blah blah......on and on and on. Every once in a while you get that performance that makes you say DAMN!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mstee, do you have a head start program in your area? My sister had my 5 year old nephew evaluated - cause at two, all he would say was NO! LOL - By the tests, his speech and intelligence were fine, he's just hard headed - But they provide services free of charge if they qualify - Most states have a birth to three program, or Head Start - Look at your state's Dept of Education website

there is one here that i don't qualify for..they go on income :) liek mi rich..BUT there is another program here..love love it...Kimora is in love with now more so than her previous school..I AM A BIG ADVOCATE FOR PRE-SCHOOL/EARLY CHILDHOOD SCHOOLING...MSTEE MsSheka also u can try saying what he says in the correct way...get some kid sing a long cds for the car....let me think..Jax and Marie r teachers..ooo also...Shrewdgyal..maybe they have some better tips

Its me :lol:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

LMAO...oops..LOL

i'm rejoicing over here...just got $100 off my next month cell bill :):):):)

they messed up and took this months payment w/o authorization and i called in for the directors address to mail complaints...the manager came on..from Tulsa, see i need to move to mid west..casue the tristate area no ave no manners whatsoever..so mi happy bout dat :)

yippeee..made my day

Edited by Chiney*Eyes

i had a HUUUUUUUGE crush on mr cheeks

esp when he did that renee video

OMG

so sexy t1502.gif ..... in a rough and rugged way

Mi too girl you are not the only one! :yes:

:rofl: I loooooooooooooove Mr Cheeks and Bobby Brown...well used to. But Treach (sp) is my favorite :luv:

Shemmy Hush that is my side jon LOL I love him in his action flicks and he always manages to get Buck Naked :lol:

Aghhhh look at Method and Red Man.. They arent cute but I love their cockyness!!!! Well Meth is cute. Funny ish did you all see Red Man's crib on MTV Cribs? Funny ish!!!! :rofl:

Dang I still know all the words to Your all I need.....

Yes I will never forget that episode girllllll mek mi guh find ie LOL

Who's that guy sitting next to Russell? He looks familiar. Anyone know?

Either Rick Rueben or Lyor Cohen

i have a crush on rick ross...........don't judge!

:rofl:

omg is that rick ruben?

*Jesus take the wheel

:rofl: He is all Zen'd out nowadays

Well you know....the price of ink HAS gone up! PLUS it's still hurricane season sooooo....and don't forget they're probably printing it out on special "Jamaican" paper to validate its authenticity! :lol::blink: Hence the reason for the high a$$ prices... mi mek joke outta bad situation

Stop I am rolling :rofl: :rofl:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

LMAO...oops..LOL

they messed up and took this months payment w/o authorization and i called in for the directors address to mail complaints...the manager came on..from Tulsa, see i need to move to mid west..casue the tristate area no ave no manners whatsoever..so mi happy bout dat :)

yippeee..made my day

Ha ha......come on down, Kimmy!

Good for you. They need to start taking care of their customers.

Hey Sus....where are my pictures?

And, you saw the LV I am drooling over. Can you find it for me???????????

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

MsteeMsSheka, do you have a head start program in your area? My sister had my 5 year old nephew evaluated - cause at two, all he would say was NO! LOL - By the tests, his speech and intelligence were fine, he's just hard headed - But they provide services free of charge if they qualify - Most states have a birth to three program, or Head Start - Look at your state's Dept of Education website

I will check it out :thumbs:

Oops, sorry - not enough coffee yet this am! :rofl:

I like wristlets too. I hate big bags. People carry their whole dayum life in a big bag!

Psst................. wanna buy a wristlet? Good prices! :ph34r:stalker.gif

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

there is one here that i don't qualify for..they go on income :) liek mi rich..BUT there is another program here..love love it...Kimora is in love with now more so than her previous school..I AM A BIG ADVOCATE FOR PRE-SCHOOL/EARLY CHILDHOOD SCHOOLING...MSTEE also u can try saying what he says in the correct way...get some kid sing a long cds for the car....let me think..Jax and Marie r teachers..ooo also...Shrewdgyal..maybe they have some better tips

Yes we did that too with him

Timeline

Computer issues last night, wouldn't let me download them - I will download them tonight and get them to you - Next time I am shopping I will look for the LV -

Timeline

LMAO...oops..LOL

yippeee..made my day

Thanks for reminding me to call my cell phone company. They gave me a "customer loyalty" plan which allowed me to have unlimited minutes.. How bout they charging me for them? :blink:

DMX looks so much better.

He's on that Whitney crack! :lol: Not the cheap stuff! He got receipts! :lol: :lol:

:rofl: :rofl:

ashanti's speaking voice makes me want to stick dynamite in my ears and light it

Lawd, I was left extremely unfufilled by their perfromance and I love me some Ashanti and Ja Rule...

Dear Foxy Brown,

WHY?!!

Regards,

Bunz

Girlllllll I flatlined @ that very site....

Anyone watching the Hip Hop Honors? I have my kids cracking up while I'm doing the cabbage patch, snake and kid n play. Wow a girl has got too big I feel like I'm having a asthma attack and they are cracking up at me. I told them this was the stuff back in my day. Wait back in my day hell I sound old.

Go Dara. Make us proud! Show these young ones how we used to kick it. My absolute favorite person from the hiphop genre is Bobby Brown. Yes I said it. Bobby Brown. I still have a big crush til this day.

Shausgal = Bobby Brown bb

philly = jermaine jackson jj

lol

LOL now you made me LOL Jermaine Jacksonista Foreva!!!

Fat Joe is cute so was Big Pun....

:blink::blink:

Dada Big Pun is alright until they did a special on him, and on the episode they had video footage of him pistol-whipping his wife in their home with their children there to witness :angry:

Say what???? :wow:

Mr Cheeks, Treach, T&T... never heard of any of them.

!

LMAO @ NAT DWL ((( Hugs)))

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

I'mma have to look up this wristlet thing.

Not joking. I don't like getting up early. :P

Nat I'm talking about you not knowing the rappers.. Hey Did Steven leave? If so how was/is the trip?

lol. I was serious. I never heard of them

Nor those two ChineyEyes mentioned: Rick Rueben & Lyor Cohen

This weekend, we're going to New Orleans. Next weekend, Steven is going to Florida.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

LMAO...oops..LOL

yippeee..made my day

I wish i could get $100 off :blink:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Timeline
I'mma have to look up this wristlet thing.

This is a wristlet, Nat -

Coach-Brown-Buckle-Wristlet-Back-View.jpg

SPOUSE MAKES POISON SOUP FOR PARTNER

Had it not been for one hungry relative, a pot of soup could have easily been the last meal for a woman and her two kids after her lover allegedly prepared it complete with a poisonous substance.

Information reaching THE STAR is that the man at the centre of the alleged incident has fled the community of Scott Town in Mandeville, Manchester, since Saturday after confessing to adding poison to the soup which he prepared for his girlfriend, who he alleged was cheating.

It was not clear what poisonous substance was put in the meal. However, Detective Corporal Samuel Bailey of the Area Three police said that investigations are being conducted. He said police are seeking the whereabouts of the man, who was lucky to have also fled the anger of irate residents who swooped down on his home with plans of delivering a fine beating.

According to Detective Corporal Bailey, the police were told that a hungry relative of the alleged man's girlfriend walked inside the kitchen just in time to behold his 'in-law' adding the contents of a Pepsi bottle to the pot of soup.

The man's girlfriend and kids were not home at the time.

"What we heard is that some relative was just in time to see the man pouring the liquid into the soup," the detective said.

After being asked what was poured into the soup, the alleged man reportedly broke down into tears while accusing his girlfriend of cheating on him. He then admitted that poison was added to the meal.

He never stayed to find out the consequences of his confession nevertheless. THE STAR was told that the man made a hasty escape and has not been seen since.

As word of the 'deadly soup' spread throughout the community, an angry mob rushed to the man's home but by that time he was long gone.

"The man's in-law is lucky too because he went for his share of the soup but the man confessed everything and then left," said Detective Bailey.

The woman and her children are also said to have left the community after returning home and hearing of the deadly soup.

LMAO...oops..LOL

yippeee..made my day

JG..u can almost get nothing from ATT nothing...it's ridiculous

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.