Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mawnin Yardies! Happy Hump day.... :thumbs:

Dang, It's quite empty in here. I guess I got to work too early this morning. lol

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Are there days when u think abt IT all day?? Well that is me today. :blush: Hubby nah come home til 11 tonite :crying::crying:

Hmm its either been a while for you or he out it on you. So I guess tonight you'll be waiting at the door with nothing but ur high heels on?? LOL :devil:

Yeah its been a while...1 week :whistle: Yah and I was a sexy :devil:

Oopps my bad manners...mawning yardies :dance:

Edited by 1luv

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

good morning everyone ...

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mr Cheeks, Treach, T&T... never heard of any of them.

Good morning, everyone.

Early start at work today. Taking on a role someone in Paris has, so I come in early for our transition. Once the role is 100% mine... back to 9am. 7:15 is NOT a fun time to be awake, let alone in the office. The sun wasn't even up when I got to work!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

For those of you who flight Jet Blue and are True Blue members - they have a deal right now where you can buy reward points at half off - I just bought some - so basically my next flight will only have cost me $75!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
For those of you who flight Jet Blue and are True Blue members - they have a deal right now where you can buy reward points at half off - I just bought some - so basically my next flight will only have cost me $75!

wow wish they were in my area

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

ok ladies i have a question if you are friends a guy and then he introduces you to his future wife because he wants her to know his friends . you become friends with her .... and have remained neutral through there ups and downs through the marriage now that they decide to break up with you continue the friendship with both parties ...( i have remained friends with both parties just looking to see what you guys think)

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
ok ladies i have a question if you are friends a guy and then he introduces you to his future wife because he wants her to know his friends . you become friends with her .... and have remained neutral through there ups and downs through the marriage now that they decide to break up with you continue the friendship with both parties ...( i have remained friends with both parties just looking to see what you guys think)

I think remaining friends with both is fine. Have they put you in a bad position?

One of my best friends is going through a divorce. They are Tierra's godparents. I may personaly be on her "side" but will remain friends with both. I like them both.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks a good deal Sus. I see Airjamaica is allowing folks in Ft. Lauderdale to by a first class seat for 2,000 member points. lol Isn't that a really short flight. I'd sit in the bathroom for that flight though.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
Thanks a good deal Sus. I see Airjamaica is allowing folks in Ft. Lauderdale to by a first class seat for 2,000 member points. lol Isn't that a really short flight. I'd sit in the bathroom for that flight though.

LOL, Sun - I saw that too - I think that flight is around an hour or so - and I would sit in the bathroom too! I checked it out first, and I can use the award travel for JA flights - I figured I couldn't beat the price, cheaper than a ticket!

Timeline
Girl it really works my nerve they never seem to be able to get it right!?!? No matter what the cost of the item its still is a loss and the lack of concern a the postal service is a real eye opener!

So true!! Two weeks ago I mailed my favorite movie The Notebook to my friend in Mississippi and it never got there...... :crying:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

That's a hard call - I think you can remain friends with both, but you have to be careful not to take sides - I have friends that I met at the same time who are now split - my female friend constantly wants me to be angry at her ex cause he's dating, etc... - I finally laid it out to her one day, and told her that if she were sitting home, wanting to straighten out their marriage, and he was running around, etc.... - maybe I could be angry with him - but when they were both doing the same thing, I wasn't taking sides - I love them both, it just makes me sad.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning all!

((((MsSheka))))

on a side note, i think it is so damn ridiculous to charge someone 5,000 to tell them they can get married

a crock of effery

Think of it this way Bunz...would you rather pay the $5000 JA to reassure everybody that the beneficiary is FREE TO MARRY...OR...would you rather you go through the trouble of this whole process & get married, only to find out later that your marriage is invalid because "the love of your life" never got a divorce from their previous marriage.... :blush: I'll take it...Think about the time/money/feelings spent when it's too late...

What's bizarre to me about this is you need it for a K1 - but you don't need it to get married in JA - if it were truly to validate that the person is free to marry, why wouldn't you need to get it before you marry, and not just immigration? That makes me feel its just an easy way to make money =

How about that? :blink:

Timeline
Girl it really works my nerve they never seem to be able to get it right!?!? No matter what the cost of the item its still is a loss and the lack of concern a the postal service is a real eye opener!

So true!! Two weeks ago I mailed my favorite movie The Notebook to my friend in Mississippi and it never got there...... :crying:

LMAO - Welcome to my life - You can't believe the # of people who call to complain, or file a lawsuit against us cause their mail never reached - Ummmmmmmmmm - you used our equipment to put a stamp on it - that's our responsibility how?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.