Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On another topic (maybe this will lighten the mood a little?), I now know how it feels to be a parent (or wife) & having to hide presents from someone. Never had to do that before. While mister was playing socc....ahem, football, Sunday morning, I snuck off to Target to get him the Spongebob cuddle pillow he eyeballed a couple months ago. I also got him a remote-controlled helicopter. He never had toys as a kid so I'm spoiling him a little. Those 'toys' & the Beenie Man show will be his b-day presents. Of course, now I have to hide these things in the car until I get a chance to sneak them into our tiny apartment where it's nearly impossible to hide anything! He never looks in the overhead storage in the bathroom though. :whistle::yes::lol:

Damien doe not like to accept gifts from me so I have to trick him. He loves cologne, cds, and watches so I have to be creative...once I woke up at 3am to put them in his car and once in his lunch box. I love it.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

greetings nannygirl82 i am bunzarelli

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: Timeline
I thought about this again.

Ok, we have Kelly's word that Craig is a piece of work etc etc.

Let's say that's ALL a lie and he is in fact a decent man, loving etc etc.

What I cannot stomach is HOW they met. (I know I am jumping to conclusions here, maybe Renee is going to say they are just close friend etc)

As Sunny will tell you, I met her and Ray soon after he came here and I was jobless at the time, and Ray is a REALLY lovely guy. So I asked her if she minded me coming and pickning him up etc which she was 100% cool with.

And I sure as hell didn't have any ulterior motives.

But, I didn't end up hanging out with him because deep down I just felt it was somehow disrespectful to be hanging round with SOMEONE ELSE'S husband.

There's a big difference here. I TRUST MY HUSBAND.... Friends do stuff like this all the time. You have to put your trust in your husband and not trust in your friend.

I agree...But the point I guess I am trying to make is that there are some things that should NEVER be done. You don't date a friend's ex man, or a co-worker's ex man or a relative's ex man etc etc......

There are TOO MANY darn fish in the pool!!

ok..u neva know what destiny holds...it's not on my list of things to do..BUT if a so a so..kikiii

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

16 Members and 6 guests!!

onoo favah fawt

whe onoo did deh yesterday when roun here was ghost town

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Damn, 22 users below. When there's drama the word travels fast.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: Timeline
16 Members and 6 guests!!

onoo favah fawt

whe onoo did deh yesterday when roun here was ghost town

woieeeeeeeeeeeee mi belly... mi seh unu luv tori...

Bunz, come like a backah yard wen war a guh bus

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I guess my point is, even if Kelly was the ###### from hell and was beating Craig regularly, you just DON'T date a man who is seeing a FRIEND!!

That's exactly what I was saying. I don't have to know a damn thing of the back story. You just don't do it.....and not SEEING, JAE. Still MARRIED to. End of story!

Agreed.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I thought about this again.

Ok, we have Kelly's word that Craig is a piece of work etc etc.

Let's say that's ALL a lie and he is in fact a decent man, loving etc etc.

What I cannot stomach is HOW they met. (I know I am jumping to conclusions here, maybe Renee is going to say they are just close friend etc)

As Sunny will tell you, I met her and Ray soon after he came here and I was jobless at the time, and Ray is a REALLY lovely guy. So I asked her if she minded me coming and pickning him up etc which she was 100% cool with.

And I sure as hell didn't have any ulterior motives.

But, I didn't end up hanging out with him because deep down I just felt it was somehow disrespectful to be hanging round with SOMEONE ELSE'S husband.

exactly jae..i know men and women can be friends, i KNOW what kind of woman i am and i don't want nobody man, but out of respect for her and her relationship.. i would keep that EXCLUSIVE contact to a minimum.. and i dont' care if roger hangs out w/ my gf, but again WHY would it be more or as much as we all hang out together????

Good morning. Working from home today. I did not get a good report from the doctor last week :crying: No choice but to do the right things...walking, working out and eating healthy.

Oh Shemmy, I know exactly how you are feeling and we have talked about this. You are gonna be ok Sis! we can be email diet buddies and cry on each others shoulder :thumbs:

LOL..its funny u mention the pics cuz we just printed them off this weekend, i should just mail all of ya'll a copy, it would be quicker LOL.. we had to put them in the AOS package which was mailed off 5 min ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYY :dance::dance::dance:

i feel so accomplished now.. i may be putting my foot in my mouth later, but i really don't care bout the waiting now.. im just glad i got it STARTED.. now when i get that interview lettr, i will be biting my nails :yes: ..

5 mnths to go??no problem :whistle::help::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wooohooo I am so happy for your Quanna you are now officially on your VISA Journey LOL

Yes I would!! I think I enjoyed it because it was more serious than funny. We all know Tyler is funny but I was ready to see his talent and that is what he showed me talent. I think Why Did I Get Married was good too but yes this was the best by far. Umm I thought I was head over hills for Jamaicans but I might have to give Latino's or is he Hispanics a try because the guy in there was FINE....

:rofl: :rofl: Only Dada would say that haaaa

Thanks ladies...I know it could be worse...and I don't want to sound like a whiny brat. :unsure:

Girl if I was in your shoes I would be whinning too. U sound like you got it going on and and well from the pics you do so I can totally feel your pain. I'm just hoping we can get your mind off of it. Hey is this a good time to finish Stella? U know I had to try right??? LOL

:thumbs: , she should have had plenty of inspiration these few weeks..

dyam.. today is the 21st?? seems like she just got married.. time is FLYING ya'll

Thats what I want to know too Quanna, and I have been a good girl and not post and Jermaine Jackson Videos so I think we may be blessed with some new Stella installments soon :yes:

So we sent off the package for AOS on Saturday. Here's hoping all goes smoothly & that we don't get too many RFEs. I'm still concerned about the vaccination record since I didn't do the 693 form....just sent in a copy of the front & back of the vaccination card written on by the physician at the medical. I wish these countries were better about providing the proper documentation to make these processes go smoother. That's what they're SUPPOSED to do but they just don't. Oh well, so it go! I sent in 3 years of tax returns & W-2s along w/6 months pay stubs & copy of my passport bio page (along with all the other required docs) so hopefully they won't ask for an employer letter in another RFE. I did one for the K-1 visa but not this phase. My boss has been too much of an AZZ lately for me to feel comfortable taking a letter to him to sign again. Now we'll just see what happens and if this causes any delay. I'm just happy to have it done (for now). If they won't accept the vaccination card copy, we'll have to go to another doctor so they can complete that form. At least it shouldn't cost much now that mister is on my health plan. Now the next leg of the journey begins..... :thumbs:

Woohoo go Ells doesn't it feel good when you drop that package off in the mail! :dance:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.