Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
good eveing everyone

Good evening My2! How's the little one?

i agrees with you on that and have removed my daughters door as well..

Oh oh! What did she do?

better temp is normal .... back to school on thurs

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
thank you...

I didn't mean to offend anyone with what I said...

MsTee...Please don't think you have offended me, because you have not. I honestly love the discussions. Everyone's journey in life, their experiences which shape their opinions and attitudes, are different. As long as everyone's got some "act right" in 'em it's all good! :thumbs: I hope that we will always be able to discuss relevant and sensitive topics in an open-minded manner, and that we are all able to respect one another's opinions and hopefully learn something from one another! (L) I think you ladies are great :thumbs:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline
I NEED ENERGY!!!

((((clearing throat)))) sorry :whistle::whistle::whistle:

TAKE A DEEP BREATH!!!

Hello eveyone. I'm watching Biggest Loser...Jillian scares the ####### outta me :o

I finally decided to listen to my husband and work out with him yesterday....boy, that was hard. I hurt while typing this :dead:

Shansgal :thumbs:

what kind of exercise did you do?

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
Shaunsgal- - How yuh gonna cut into my biz? :bonk: :bonk:

OOOPS! My bad. Maybe because I have not been getting my cut. :lol: For real though send pics. I wanna see too. I thought you were talking generally about a specific place in NY. I did not know you were the actual hook up.

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Timeline
thank you...

nah i don't think you offended anyone

but racial issues always strike a nerve no matter how politically correct you put things

I see!

thank you...

No offense taken (speaking for myself). BTW How are you spending the evening? Practicing for when he gets here? :yes:

Lol Im doing good. Ive been calm (its scaring me) I guess it will hit me when he is actually here... you know im on ready set go though!!! :)

I feel the same way. I think it will really hit me when I wake up that first morning in MY bed, and he is there next to me...

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline
I hope that we will always be able to discuss relevant and sensitive topics in an open-minded manner, and that we are all able to respect one another's opinions and hopefully learn something from one another!

:thumbs::thumbs:

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Bunz - just some cardio on the treadmill and weight training. He became VERY upset when I was thinking about hiring a personal trainer. He is not certified but he knows his stuff. For me, it's hard for him to treat like a dude lol plus I'm hardheaded and want to do everything my way.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

whoooo dara i am jamming too now mi waan guh skin out!!!!

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I feel the same way. I think it will really hit me when I wake up that first morning in MY bed, and he is there next to me...

:thumbs: It's a great feeling. Sometimes I still believe Damien is here :wub:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
MsTee, have you talked to your mister yet?? I'm just wondering how excited he is right now!

Yes I talked to him, he was telling me about the questions. He said his stomach was hurting because he hadn't eaten. So I told him, hang up with me and go eat!!! We usually talk at night so its cool. I just wanna wrap my arms around him right now! :)

:luv::luv:

U go Shaunsgal!!!! I love that you chopped off her hair that was a good example plus she was young enough for it to grow back which I'm sure it did so no harm done.

I remember all my friends told me I was doing irreparable harm to her by doing that, but I did not give a &$#@. I also remember taking her door off the jam about two years ago because she slammed her door. Now we have an agreement that when she starts paying rent in her own home she can slam the doors all day long....No one agreed with me on that either.

You are strict! But it's a very good thing in my humble opinion. :yes::yes:

Timeline
Bunz - just some cardio on the treadmill and weight training. He became VERY upset when I was thinking about hiring a personal trainer. He is not certified but he knows his stuff. For me, it's hard for him to treat like a dude lol plus I'm hardheaded and want to do everything my way.

yea save your money! i'm trying my bestest to be a good girl

my problem is late night muchies, i'll be good ALL day and once the night comes, i'm feeling peckish

I NEED ENERGY!!!

((((clearing throat)))) sorry :whistle::whistle::whistle:

TAKE A DEEP BREATH!!!

Ok I'm lost what does she mean?? :unsure:

mi nuh know whaa gwaan but a deep breath always makes you feel even a little better :yes:

upherebl.gif

Timeline

why do these ppl have to take of their shirts

biggest loser borders on being ridiculous sometimes

upherebl.gif

Timeline
Anyone watching the Hip Hop Honors? I have my kids cracking up while I'm doing the cabbage patch, snake and kid n play. Wow a girl has got too big I feel like I'm having a asthma attack and they are cracking up at me. I told them this was the stuff back in my day. Wait back in my day hell I sound old.

Go Dara. Make us proud! Show these young ones how we used to kick it. My absolute favorite person from the hiphop genre is Bobby Brown. Yes I said it. Bobby Brown. I still have a big crush til this day.

event.png

Timeline

bobby brown? :blink:

upherebl.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.