• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Its 5pm here in Las Vegas

Goodbye ladies til tomorrow

Im going home to see my Jamaican Princet1520.gif

Great news he GOT A JOB did first day training today, so thanks for all the VJer's that gave me help and encouragement on that It was a long 2 months unemployed for him.

((((clearing throat))))t8307.gif

love the pregnant smiley

how's your son My2? :unsure:

small improvements his fever is lower ... he still cant eat too much ..and he says everything tastes nasty..he sleeping a lot which is good for him

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
MsSheka, how is my boyfriend Fats doing? Has he done anything mischeivious lately :devil: Are you dressing him for Halloween and what will he be?

girl he just woke up :blink: i know i shouldn't let him sleep so late but it felt so good to have peace and quiet :D he is scared of the halloween ####### he tried to snap the neck off one of those little electronic zombie thingy in the store because it kept moving everytime we passed it :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl: thats my fearless warrior! lol

oh he was scared but he still decided he would die fighting! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Great news he GOT A JOB did first day training today, so thanks for all the VJer's that gave me help and encouragement on that It was a long 2 months unemployed for him.

love the pregnant smiley

small improvements his fever is lower ... he still cant eat too much ..and he says everything tastes nasty..he sleeping a lot which is good for him

oh man poor baby! :( i hate when the kids get sick because i worry day & night but just make sure he gets a lot of fluids :thumbs:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
he is scared of the halloween ####### he tried to snap the neck off one of those little electronic zombie thingy in the store because it kept moving everytime we passed it :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Timeline
MsSheka, how is my boyfriend Fats doing? Has he done anything mischeivious lately :devil: Are you dressing him for Halloween and what will he be?

girl he just woke up :blink: i know i shouldn't let him sleep so late but it felt so good to have peace and quiet :D he is scared of the halloween ####### he tried to snap the neck off one of those little electronic zombie thingy in the store because it kept moving everytime we passed it :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl: thats my fearless warrior! lol

oh he was scared but he still decided he would die fighting! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

love the pregnant smiley

oh man poor baby! :( i hate when the kids get sick because i worry day & night but just make sure he gets a lot of fluids :thumbs:

so true ..he is drinking alot today yesterday he could cause it came back up but today he has done well.

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

MsSheka, Fats how is my boyfriend doing? Has he done anything lately mischeivious: devil: Are you dressing him for Halloween and what will he be? [/ Quote]

girl I just woke up: blink: i know i should not let him sleep so late but it felt so good to have peace and quiet: D he is scared of the halloween ####### I tried to snap the neck off one of those little electronic zombie thingy in the store Because it kept moving everytime we passed it: rofl:: rofl:: rofl:

[/ quote]

: rofl: thats my fearless warrior! lol

[/ quote]

oh I was scared but he still DECIDED I would die fighting! : rofl:: rofl:: rofl:

Im going home to see my Jamaican Prince [/ b] [url = "http://yoursmiles.org/t-sex.php"] http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/sex/t1520 . gif [/ img] [/ url]

Great news I GOT A JOB did first day training today, so thanks for all the Vjera's that gave me help and encouragement on that It was a long 2 months unemployed for him. [/ Quote]

((((clearing throat ))))[ url = "http://yoursmiles.org/t-pregn.php"] http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/pregn/t8307.gif [/ img ] [/ url]

[/ quote]

love the pregnant smiley

[/ quote]

MY2 how's your son? : unsure:

[/ quote]

small improvements his fever is lower ... I still cannot eat too much .. and he says everything tastes nasty .. I sleeping a lot which is good for him

[/ quote]

oh man poor baby! : (I hate when the kids get sick because i worry day & night but just make sure he gets a lot of fluids: thumbs:

[/ quote]

so true .. he is drinking a lot today yesterday I could cause it came back up but today I've done well.

[/ quote]

Thats good to hear... How bout they have a translate button at the top.... gonna go check it lol

oopsie

Timeline
I think Imma check in on the columbians to see if i can comprende what they are saying lol

lol ... let us know :rofl:

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
I think Imma check in on the columbians to see if i can comprende what they are saying lol

Lol My google toolbar does a translation... same stuff we be talking about lmao

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Goodnite All. Gotta go join hubby on the couch. Something with Snoop is on TV.

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Timeline

i need that > for when we chat on here sometimes im still learning patois which is why i dont reply in patois .. im scared to make a mistake.... lol i read the posts a bunch of time till i get it lol

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

i need that > for when we chat on here sometimes im still learning patois which is why i dont reply in patois .. im scared to make a mistake.... lol i read the posts a bunch of time till i get it lol

i know right lol

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i had to share with you guyz... so im up here day dreaming about JA and remember how me and my friends was going to fishermans beach from sunset grande and the driver was trying to charge us 1000 jmd so me being to JA more then enough times tell the driver hell to the naw so anyways now we are all standing there debating and this fool comes out and say the value of the money goes down after dark lmao lmao EIDIOT HIM AH TEK WE FAH! he ended up not getting paid at all... SMH made me chuckle lol

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

Timeline
i had to share with you guyz... so im up here day dreaming about JA and remember how me and my friends was going to fishermans beach from sunset grande and the driver was trying to charge us 1000 jmd so me being to JA more then enough times tell the driver hell to the naw so anyways now we are all standing there debating and this fool comes out and say the value of the money goes down after dark lmao lmao EIDIOT HIM AH TEK WE FAH! he ended up not getting paid at all... SMH made me chuckle lol

See you just never know lol

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.