good morning everyone ..

portland i am sorry for your loss

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks guys!!

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning Ladies

I called NVC just awhile ago and dem say they have my file, it was received yesterday and she gave me my KNG number and said it should be outta there in a week....well I hope so cause I really want Ryon to be here for Thanksgiving ((exercising my faith))

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey MRS P!!!!!

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Filed: Timeline
Thanks guys!!

fi wah?

Dada..hmm some good ideas...but maybe in the future..we gotta take baby steps..but if we do take on any of those..ur name will be on it :)

MRS PPPPPPP CPN DYAM GRATS!!!! MI SO HAPPY FI YUH

NOW..FINESSE U LIKKLE SOMETING..POWER TO YUH MI FREN..AND GOOD LUCK..JUST TEK IT EASY

Timeline
Yup - huge one at Toads next Month - Capleton, Anthony B, Cocoa Tea - Nov 12 -

Also the Mighty Diamonds on the 3rd

Sus....which shows are WE doing??? :whistle:

Mighty Diamonds is a Tues night - and I am away for the other :crying: :crying:

:crying: :crying: :crying: ....it's a Thursday night too - kids and football night.... :crying:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Good Morning Ladies

I called NVC just awhile ago and dem say they have my file, it was received yesterday and she gave me my KNG number and said it should be outta there in a week....well I hope so cause I really want Ryon to be here for Thanksgiving ((exercising my faith))

Pray Hays...it' still a possibility.

My ribs hurt, stayed up last night watching dancehall videos for JAPAN I've never laughed so hard in my life. Well, I'm glad dancehall can touch so many cultures n reach so far. One of the videos was a dance back home Jamaica vs. Japan...mi nearli dead wid laugh mi seh di Japanese ooman whine up ar self til ar panty drap aff...she was too damn skinny r di panty di too damn big

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning yardies! I'm back at home...and headed to work in about an hour :wacko: . Thank you guys for the congratulations--I'm still on Cloud 9! :dance: As far as the plans for Gregory to come up, he's supposed to be putting in his notice today at work, and he's going to wait on his pension check, and start wrapping up and getting stuff together. Right now, we're planning for him to come on the 25th. I tried to catch up last night, so here goes what I remember:

Portland: Sorry about the loss of your uncle, I hope that you're able to make it to the funeral. (F)

Finesse: Yuh pregnant wid 2 pickney? You always have to be extra don't you! :lol: Seriously, congratulations girlie. (L)

MsTee: Good luck on your upcoming interview--I know your sweetie will be fine. (L)

KK: I hate that you have decided to leave the board, but I understand your decision to do so. Know that you will be missed, and you are always welcome to come back and share your good spirit with us! :star:

I feel like there was a recent approval, but I can't remember who it was...I'm gonna go back and try to figure it out and then I'll send you a special shout ou! :lol:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline
Morning all!

tgif.jpg

This is how everyone in my house felt this morning...only way I could get my son out of bed was to tell him he gets to sleep in for the next 3 days.... :dance:

I meant to reply but got caught up DWL over Sus's picture of Finesse. LOL ROTFDWL!!!

She did too!! Sus.....she couldn't stop laughing on the phone....I thought she was crank calling me at first cuz she just bust with laugh --- so I laughed too!!

Thanks guys!!

fi wah?

Her uncle passed in JA.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Haysmorgan---yes...CONGRATULATIONS on your approval!! I hope that your prayers are answered and Ryon is here by Thanksgiving! (L)

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Good morning yardies! I'm back at home...and headed to work in about an hour :wacko: . Thank you guys for the congratulations--I'm still on Cloud 9! :dance: As far as the plans for Gregory to come up, he's supposed to be putting in his notice today at work, and he's going to wait on his pension check, and start wrapping up and getting stuff together. Right now, we're planning for him to come on the 25th. I tried to catch up last night, so here goes what I remember:

Portland: Sorry about the loss of your uncle, I hope that you're able to make it to the funeral. (F)

Finesse: Yuh pregnant wid 2 pickney? You always have to be extra don't you! :lol: Seriously, congratulations girlie. (L)

MsTee: Good luck on your upcoming interview--I know your sweetie will be fine. (L)

KK: I hate that you have decided to leave the board, but I understand your decision to do so. Know that you will be missed, and you are always welcome to come back and share your good spirit with us! :star:

I feel like there was a recent approval, but I can't remember who it was...I'm gonna go back and try to figure it out and then I'll send you a special shout ou! :lol:

Ooman galang a wurk...like di board ago anyweh

Timeline
The only mini van mi si look nice is the Toyota Sienna..BUT MI STILL NAH DRIVE ONE..AND WI WILL HAVE A HOUSE FULL SOON..DEM AFFI GO LAP IT

Dats what mi have....Lawny too. Come on Kimmy...join the club...it's not so bad. :blush:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.