Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
mi is di #1 troublemaker round hereso....han mi give everybody trouble everyday....so now oonu tink its payback time

mi see ow oonu stay

:crying::rofl: mi nuh knoa wah fi do...laff, cry or hit di road

:rofl: dat pic is funny!!

You know we love you - but payback is a byatch! :rofl:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
mi is di #1 troublemaker round hereso....han mi give everybody trouble everyday....so now oonu tink its payback time

mi see ow oonu stay

nuh let mi fine out where u live sus....

Filed: Timeline

mi see ow oonu stay

mek mi give u di address 1234 Battamrackgullysidemoco Road, Bakklewash, CT 00845

oieeeeeee deh unu lef di MINIVAN dem drivah alone...mi a one n mine in di tap a di line tricked out minivan so tan deh...mi get good gas mileage, maintenance is not expensive and it pay fah...I wanted a Sequioa (SUV), but when mi look at di cost of one tire...mi seh no man...mek mi test drive di van...I used my van for everything and anything and I can fit a full size dresser in it...can also fit 10 suitcase inside with 5 passengers...not bad.

I recently got a minivan too. :thumbs:

:rofl::rofl:

who else in di minivan club?

kuntri

island

1luv

finesse wid ar big gut

:crying:

i was taking a lovely sexy bubble bath last night...then mi buss out wid...mi life is ova!!!! :crying::rofl:

LOL HUSH its a blessing chica!

kuntri

island

1luv

finesse wid ar big gut

Cho, Finesse so mawga:

stick-figures-humor-10.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: SUS STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP I am over here rolling I just laughed out loud at my desk I love it!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Saturday - Tuesday. :dance::unsure::whistle:

4 days Nat are you serious?? :bonk: Well at least you'll be able to read Chapter 3 then... LOL

I know! I def don't spend nearly as much time on the computer at home, nor watching tv. At first, I would come home from work & spend 30 min or so checking my daily list of websites: bank, hotmail, gmail, credit card, facebook, tvgasm, televisionwithoutpity.com, etc.... but Steven complained about the amount of time I spent on my "other man."

So I started coming home & cooking or watching tv with him, then we usually have errands to run, then we go for a walk or watch a movie or give each other massages...

When he's gone for 4 days, I'll go back to my previous routine of doing nothing but internet surfing & tv watching. :D

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I am thinking about christmas :unsure: my kids always want some EXPENSIVE ####### :angry: ! last year it was the WII and DS LITE :( my daughter (who will be 10) wants a LAPTOP! :blink: my older son's birthday is next month my youngest son's will be December and my Daughter's will be January along with my hubby LAWD HELP MI! :wacko: $$$$$$$$$$$$

Tell me about it. My oldest was last month, my middle is this month and the twins are next month followed by Xmas. I so hate the end of the year. Then I’m Feb….

you got a full house like me :wacko:

is this what i have to look forward to? mi nuh wan be broke!!

bunz and kuntri - ow ya feel bout circumcision?

welcome to the club :blink:

Good morning Savanphil, Cat!! One more day till Friday!

M2 I am so sorry to hear abt ur friend (L)(F)

I have a hair question? Does anyone know how to do individual braids(Extensions)?? I need to know how to make it tight at the root :help:

When you grip the root and infuse the hair make sure you wrap it around tightly as if to make a knot but its basically a virtual knot. Keep practicing you will get it girl! :thumbs:

Morning, Ladies!

For the first time in WEEKS, I got 8 hours of sleep last night. It feels wonderful. I must do it again sometime. :)

Also, we booked a flight for Steven to go visit some friends in Florida. I now can relate to those feelings Jawi mentioned having when her husband went on a trip by himself for the first time.

(((( hugs girl))))))

I am thinking about christmas :unsure: my kids always want some EXPENSIVE ####### :angry: ! last year it was the WII and DS LITE :( my daughter (who will be 10) wants a LAPTOP! :blink: my older son's birthday is next month my youngest son's will be December and my Daughter's will be January along with my hubby LAWD HELP MI! :wacko: $$$$$$$$$$$$

Well that is not an issue I will have to worry about because with my children's behavior this year they aren't getting a Damn thing!!! Although I don't celebrate Xmas and celebrate Kwanzaa instead I do not believe in rewarding bad behavior. I am sure I will they will blame this on my Husband too but too bad so sad they should of thought about the consequences of their actions.....

Give me your opinion....

Hubby and I were talking last night about circumcision and whether or not we will chose to circumcize our child in the event we have a boy.

How do you guys feel about it? Is it true that most Jamaican men born in Jamaica are not circumcized? Is it a cultural thing, a medical thing or other reason for not doing so? How about Jamaican men born in the US? Anyone on here have an American/Jamaican boy and what did you do?

sorry if i sound like an idiot but I'm really trying to get educated on the matter....

My Dad, Brother and cousins are all circumsized as well as my Husband. It's funny you bring up this topic as we recently had this convo and he thought because you are born in the US its a law that it must be done LOL I explained it is a choice. He revealed he didn't feel it was necessary and didn't want our son to go through that procedure. The main reason circumcision is preferred is because they feel its a hygiene issue but if a person takes time to clean themselves properly there shouldn't be an issue.

See what happens when you want a free meal. LOL U have to deal with the foolishness. I can't believe that came out his mouth him and his daughter will be coming for you. Men do crack me up they throw all the compliments and niceness your way when you leave their azz but when you were together they acted as though you wore a paper bag all day. I guess the saying is true you never miss a good thing till its gone. Tell him to keep missing you because your are outtie five G's!!!

LOL Dada @ the free meal

lawd hav mercy :unsure:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Timeline
oieeeeeee deh unu lef di MINIVAN dem drivah alone...mi a one n mine in di tap a di line tricked out minivan so tan deh...mi get good gas mileage, maintenance is not expensive and it pay fah...I wanted a Sequioa (SUV), but when mi look at di cost of one tire...mi seh no man...mek mi test drive di van...I used my van for everything and anything and I can fit a full size dresser in it...can also fit 10 suitcase inside with 5 passengers...not bad.

no_cool_minivan.jpg

:rofl:

thats not true i had a nice ford windstar (HAD :whistle: ) but my sister has a town & country and its very nice leather seats and all dvd player you name it... :blush:

02/04/10 Case complete

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Timeline
The new Jeep has a 3rd row in it -

what is so wrong with a minivan?

Bunz, nothing is wrong with it - It just seems to be a stigma of the yuppie housewife in the US - giving up your fun, sporty likkle car... :cry:

Yup...that's how I felt. :crying: But when Dillon and fam were in NY and all 10 of us piled into the minivan for her FIL to drive us around Times Square, I was proud of my blue bus! :star:

thats right :thumbs: I'M GETTING ANOTHER MINIVAN NEXT YEAR :innocent:

okay..mi try fi look for a haunted house for my oldest to go to.. roger is stoked and of course he wants me to go so he can laugh at how scared i am :angry:

i might should cross out the one that says "you will be electric shocked" huh?? :whistle:

im tripping, cuz i want her to have fun, but i don't knolw bout these places.. don't want to be running for my life.. yes i know its not real..whatever.. am i cheating her experience for not wanting to go to the number ONE scariest house.. what's wrong w/ number 11???? lol

sounds like a ROGER i know :whistle:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

no_cool_minivan.jpg

:rofl:

I HOPE a TRIPLETS u pregnant WID

:rofl::rofl:

02/04/10 Case complete

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

LISA RAYE IS ABOUT TO AIR THEM OUT!

According to the Daily News:

First up is former “View” co-host Jones, who raised McCoy’s ire by supposedly supporting Misick after the divorce. “LisaRaye hosted Star at her home in the Turks & Caicos for three weeks when Star was going through her divorce from Al Reynolds,” says a source close to the TV One series. “When the tables turned and McCoy’s marriage ended, Star was helping LisaRaye’s husband.”

That allegedly included counseling Misick and even recommending her personal damage-control publicist to aid him during the messy split.

McCoy says she was also double-crossed by former best friend Fox, who allegedly shared McCoy’s most intimate secrets with Misick. “LisaRaye hasn’t spoken to Vivica since,” said the source.

The list doesn’t stop there - in fact, it gets worse. McCoy also counts “106 & Park” host Rosci as an enemy, accusing the BET star of having an illicit affair with Misick. Even McCoy’s former TV hubby on “All of Us” has fallen out of favor - McCoy claims actor Duane Martin provided a mistress for her then-husband in an effort to do business on Turks & Caicos.

“LisaRaye intends to use her show as an outlet to air it all,” says the source. “She’s been quiet until now, but when she starts sharing these stories, it’ll make ‘The Real Housewives of Atlanta’ look like a gathering of church ladies.”

Make that money girl. Don’t let it make you….

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
kuntri

island

1luv

finesse wid ar big gut

Cho, Finesse so mawga:

stick-figures-humor-10.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

02/04/10 Case complete

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Timeline

mi see ow oonu stay

mek mi give u di address 1234 Battamrackgullysidemoco Road, Bakklewash, CT 00845

LAWD STOOPPP MI BELLY :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

02/04/10 Case complete

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.