Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Q - I am with you! LOL I went on a haunted hay ride with my mom and Tierra a couple years ago... I was so scared and of course the people dressed up in the woods could tell (I was in the fetal position holding on to my mother) so they would taunt me! A little boy asked his mother "why is the lady freaking out" hahaha! I get so freakin' scared.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
oieeeeeee deh unu lef di MINIVAN dem drivah alone...mi a one n mine in di tap a di line tricked out minivan so tan deh...mi get good gas mileage, maintenance is not expensive and it pay fah...I wanted a Sequioa (SUV), but when mi look at di cost of one tire...mi seh no man...mek mi test drive di van...I used my van for everything and anything and I can fit a full size dresser in it...can also fit 10 suitcase inside with 5 passengers...not bad.

no_cool_minivan.jpg

:rofl:

I HOPE a TRIPLETS u pregnant WID

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
oieeeeeee deh unu lef di MINIVAN dem drivah alone...mi a one n mine in di tap a di line tricked out minivan so tan deh...mi get good gas mileage, maintenance is not expensive and it pay fah...I wanted a Sequioa (SUV), but when mi look at di cost of one tire...mi seh no man...mek mi test drive di van...I used my van for everything and anything and I can fit a full size dresser in it...can also fit 10 suitcase inside with 5 passengers...not bad.

I recently got a minivan too. :thumbs:

:rofl::rofl:

who else in di minivan club?

kuntri

island

1luv

Timeline
finesse i told u girl, my kids LOOVVEEE it, but only the easy stuff (chicken, pork, rice

cabbage)

don't eat the plantain, or yam and potato much, fritters only if they put syrup on it (pancake LOL)

steph likes festival..

I don't really cook anymore so they really have no choice LOL

yuh neva cook anyway... :rofl:

Dat's what I was thinking you never cooked in the first place. Buying take out every day doesn't count Quana.... :whistle:

Love this:

THAT WAS EXCELLENT!

okay..mi try fi look for a haunted house for my oldest to go to.. roger is stoked and of course he wants me to go so he can laugh at how scared i am :angry:

i might should cross out the one that says "you will be electric shocked" huh?? :whistle:

im tripping, cuz i want her to have fun, but i don't knolw bout these places.. don't want to be running for my life.. yes i know its not real..whatever.. am i cheating her experience for not wanting to go to the number ONE scariest house.. what's wrong w/ number 11???? lol

Q - I am with you! LOL I went on a haunted hay ride with my mom and Tierra a couple years ago... I was so scared and of course the people dressed up in the woods could tell (I was in the fetal position holding on to my mother) so they would taunt me! A little boy asked his mother "why is the lady freaking out" hahaha! I get so freakin' scared.

LMAO Irie the Visual is priceless LMAO

We have the haunted prison, the old Eastern State Penitentiary it is hella scarey I can't wait to go

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
what is so wrong with a minivan?

if its stylish nothing, but most look like lil buses.. mi cyaan manage ie.. dats me tho :whistle:

Hey I Loved my minivan!!! When trying to carry twins to the car being able to hit the door open button and the door opened by itself was so helpful.> My hubby didn't go for that for long. When I was at work he traded my mini van in for my Durango. I was like hey we need more room he was like well it has a third row. Grrrrrrr.. I was so upset.

But I must say when I went out with the girls it did look much better.

kuntri

island

1luv

tan deh n laugh...mi wah see u deh laugh innah 10 months time

Timeline

they just aren't hot enough!! some are real nice tho...my friend has a honda one with tv and dvds and all type a ####### in it

jeep what? grand cherokee?

honda pilot has 3rd row...i might check those out

bwahaaa

my dear your "hot" days are over!

if they weren't over wid yuh one pikney dem going to be over wid 4

Hey!!! :angry:

they just aren't hot enough!! some are real nice tho...my friend has a honda one with tv and dvds and all type a ####### in it

jeep what? grand cherokee?

honda pilot has 3rd row...i might check those out

bwahaaa

my dear your "hot" days are over!

if they weren't over wid yuh one pikney dem going to be over wid 4

a lie dat!! goals are just different.. instead of being the hottest at the party.. u the hottest at the PTA :devil::devil:

Oh so Q you have jokes too ey?? Mi taught u weren't supposed to be on the computer???

But this was funny....

Timeline
Nat- how long is Steven going for? The other night I had to go to bed early and V was in the living room watching TV and I nearly died (crazy I know). It's just that it was the first time since he had gotten here we hadn't gone to bed together. So Jawi and Nat I can only imagine how you feel and will feel.

Saturday - Tuesday. :dance::unsure::whistle:

4 days Nat are you serious?? :bonk: Well at least you'll be able to read Chapter 3 then... LOL

Timeline

kuntri

island

1luv

tan deh n laugh...mi wah see u deh laugh innah 10 months time

:crying::crying:

kuntri

island

1luv

finesse wid ar big gut

Timeline

kuntri

island

1luv

finesse wid ar big gut

:crying:

i was taking a lovely sexy bubble bath last night...then mi buss out wid...mi life is ova!!!! :crying::rofl:

Timeline
okay..mi try fi look for a haunted house for my oldest to go to.. roger is stoked and of course he wants me to go so he can laugh at how scared i am :angry:

i might should cross out the one that says "you will be electric shocked" huh?? :whistle:

im tripping, cuz i want her to have fun, but i don't knolw bout these places.. don't want to be running for my life.. yes i know its not real..whatever.. am i cheating her experience for not wanting to go to the number ONE scariest house.. what's wrong w/ number 11???? lol

Girl me and Haunted Houses don’t mix well at all! I hate them things because I hate to be scared. Last time I went to one was years ago and I was a witch. Well this one thing jumped out and scared me so I swung my broom I was going to knock the mess out of him I swear if he jumped out one more time… It wasn’t a pleasant experience at all so needles to say I haven’t been back to one yet.

I am going to be brave and try the HallowBoo next weekend for Nellie’s B-Day. It’s for ages 2-8 so I think I can manage the this one. I hope so.

dada - yuh ave minivan?

No mam but I wish I did....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.