Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just found out my uncle passed away in Jamaica, he has being sick for a couple of years not in pain or anything but his health was steadily deteriorating,

We weren't planning on going to JA until our wedding, but they took me in when I was 6 and never treated me like an outsider or anything. So I am could not even think of not going to pay my final respect

Oh Portland I am so sorry (F) (F)

roger is circumsized.. i have heard of, but never knew anyone that wasn't circumsized.. i should ask him what his sons are???

hey, how does this thing go w/ ur husband when its time to file taxes??? everybody on AOS board talking bout u will get all this money back filing married..

i thought there was less tax burden filing single than married?? so i would owe a boatload of money having not been contributing enough taxes during the year..

does that make sense??

did anyone see a big refund when adding ur husband b4 he really start working?

Quanna I have alot of tax questions this year good thing we have an accountant in the family! Last year I called the IRS because I was unsure as I was newly married and my Husband was not here living with me. This year you and I are under the same umbrella.....

I love Wii hula hoop = that is one of my favorite games on wii fit - and it definitely makes a difference!

Mine too. That one (esp the 10 min version) worked up more of a sweat than the rest put together.

Is this good for the stomach? Maybe I need to go buy a hula hoop and do it at home. Has anyone seen the flirty girl commercials? I was thinking of getting them DVD‘s I really need something for this stomach… It’s bothering me. The wide hips and butt I can deal with but the pums blocker has got to go!!! I know better than to order the dance pole for a dollar. Whoo I can see my neighbors now looking at me if I go that thang like :blink: Damn what happened to her ceilings??

Dada I am actually getting a Wii this weekend so I can incorporate into my workout they dropped the price to 199.00 :dance:

Yes I have seen those flirty girl commercials you know I looked it up too but never bothered, I have some Carmen Electra Striptease workouts and I really like them and this Gay dude he is hilarious but fun. LOL @ the pums blocker you are too much girl

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:whistle: if you say so

:rofl:

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
what is so wrong with a minivan?

they just aren't hot enough!! some are real nice tho...my friend has a honda one with tv and dvds and all type a ####### in it

jeep what? grand cherokee?

honda pilot has 3rd row...i might check those out

bwahaaa

my dear your "hot" days are over!

if they weren't over wid yuh one pikney dem going to be over wid 4

:no: nope!!!

philly - yuh boys still a give yuh trouble?

q - ow ya girls wid eating rogers/jamaican cooking?

Finesse dem give me grief yuh wouldn't imagine most days I am ready to drop! :crying:

why the hell is everyone telling me that now i need to get a minivan???? finesse is not driving no minivan!!!!

who has gossip to share? we need some action in here!

Four kids - Honey, you have mini van written ALL over you!!!

51-zM288BaL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

LOL @ Sus that is too funny

mi nuh cook much needa...life is sweet

i was so close to buying a nissan murano last month...good thing i didn't...ie nuh ave 3rd row...now mi ave to rethink that one...

the murano is nice..the armada is too.. i also like the infiniti and lexus one , but i can't remember the model names..

i keep hearing the honda pilot has a 3rd row, but they look so small from the outside..hmmmm

the tahoe looks so BIG.. but roger likes it..

im thru w/ my car payment next year.. we will get roger a lil cash car and our next big buy will be something along those lines.. he doesn't want a minivan either LOL

I Love the Armada they have 3 rows I have a Pathfinder but want the Titan which is the pick up, I am so going the wrong way for a bigger family :whistle:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
what is so wrong with a minivan?

they just aren't hot enough!! some are real nice tho...my friend has a honda one with tv and dvds and all type a ####### in it

jeep what? grand cherokee?

honda pilot has 3rd row...i might check those out

bwahaaa

my dear your "hot" days are over!

if they weren't over wid yuh one pikney dem going to be over wid 4

a lie dat!! goals are just different.. instead of being the hottest at the party.. u the hottest at the PTA :devil::devil:

:rofl: that is right q!! glad yuh on mi side!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

lmao

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
where is the love and support? yuh trying fi make mi cry??? :crying::crying:

LMAO - You know we support you - just being realistic! It was funny - with my Sister's boys - 3 was crazy, but manageable - that 4th one just tipped the bucket! Your hubby has a daughter, though right? At least you are already guaranteed 1 girl in the mix, lol

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
where is the love and support? yuh trying fi make mi cry??? :crying::crying:

LMAO - You know we support you - just being realistic! It was funny - with my Sister's boys - 3 was crazy, but manageable - that 4th one just tipped the bucket! Your hubby has a daughter, though right? At least you are already guaranteed 1 girl in the mix, lol

mi knoa...mi juss play

actually, that commander is kinda sweet...in white tho

my only saving grace at this point is that my son and stepdaughter are older so hopefully they will be some help!

oh yeah, i heard from nvc finally....so off we go on that too...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
why the hell is everyone telling me that now i need to get a minivan???? finesse is not driving no minivan!!!!

who has gossip to share? we need some action in here!

Mini vans are chi chi!

and gas guzzlers!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Nat- how long is Steven going for? The other night I had to go to bed early and V was in the living room watching TV and I nearly died (crazy I know). It's just that it was the first time since he had gotten here we hadn't gone to bed together. So Jawi and Nat I can only imagine how you feel and will feel.

Saturday - Tuesday. :dance::unsure::whistle:

I would circumsize only becuase Louis is. If he wasnt then I wouldnt. Just so son can be like dad... does that make sense?

I always thought I wouldnt... seems a little harsh... but I saw a show or read something once how a boy general wants to be like his dad and would wonder why he is different.

Still I am not sure. Some people say it has to do with cleanliness but I dated a guy that was not and it sure wasnt funky or anything! LOL

This comedian was talking about that a few weeks ago. His jist was that he didn't see his father naked much and has no idea whether he's circumsized or not, so he wouldn't have even had the opportunity to ask about why their privates don't match. But I think that type of thing varies by family. Some go naked around each other; some don't. I know I have no idea what my parents look like.

See what happens when you want a free meal. LOL U have to deal with the foolishness.

Isn't that the truth!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.