Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning Savanphil, Cat!! One more day till Friday!

M2 I am so sorry to hear abt ur friend (L)(F)

I have a hair question? Does anyone know how to do individual braids(Extensions)?? I need to know how to make it tight at the root :help:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Morning! Yay, can't wait till this 3 day weekend! I took monday off becuase I knew Tierra would be out of school.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Just the standard one that comes with it - It cracks me up, in the beginning the guy throwing the extra hoops at you used to hit me in the head all the time, lol

I you tubed it - it's part of Wii fit?

Morning! Yay, can't wait till this 3 day weekend! I took monday off becuase I knew Tierra would be out of school.

I second that emotion!!

Cat, yesterday I was chatting with one of the lawyers who was meeting with my boss and we were talking about islands. She said that if she could pick an island to live on it would be St. Lucia!! Of course I had to yap about you and Louis - lol.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning, Ladies!

For the first time in WEEKS, I got 8 hours of sleep last night. It feels wonderful. I must do it again sometime. :)

Also, we booked a flight for Steven to go visit some friends in Florida. I now can relate to those feelings Jawi mentioned having when her husband went on a trip by himself for the first time.

Edited by NatPatBen

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Yes, Sorry I misunderstood your question - it's one of the games that comes with the Wii FIt - you stand on the Wii mat and act like you are hula hooping - the character on screen has the hoop and the hoop spins relative to your movements - then you have two people that come in and throw you additional hoops which you have to lean and catch until you are hooping with multiple ones - it is not as easy as it seems! But it's fun - Wii Fit is great fun -

Have you set a wedding date, Nat?

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Just the standard one that comes with it - It cracks me up, in the beginning the guy throwing the extra hoops at you used to hit me in the head all the time, lol

It is.

Sus, I used to laugh at my friends because they couldn't keep the hula hoops up! I guess they weren't rotating their hips quickly/correctly, but the hoops would keep falling to the ground.

November 19, 2007 - Met

Timeline

Oh Nat! * hours seems wonderful! No matter how hard I never get to sleep early. Its like I need to have that no kid, no work time at the end of the day so I stay up and play online.

Island... that lawyer is right! That would be the best place to live. Louis and I have been talking about it more and more lately.

Pay off debt, save money... MOVE TO ST LUCIA! Oh it will be great.

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

Nah. Looks like we'll do Justice of the Peace. I want to get married the week of Thanksgiving & am hoping a judge can do it on that Wednesday afternoon, so I don't have to use vacation.

The celebration will be Saturday, Nov 28.

November 19, 2007 - Met

Timeline

What is the occasion for being out of school?

November 19, 2007 - Met

Timeline

Colombus Day weekend. Is this just a Maine thing?

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
its an aerobic class that is based off of latin dance.. alot of hip shaking and reggaeton music.. PERFECT combination!!!!

i got tired, but just kept going, sweat and all.. the music was my motivation

I am looking for a gym now...sounds like fun :thumbs: Next week, I'm going to try a hula hoop class :blink: It is suppose to be good for the waistline..we'll see.

One of my friends on FB, Kirsten, does the hula hoop. She is smokin'!!!!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

It is.

Sus, I used to laugh at my friends because they couldn't keep the hula hoops up! I guess they weren't rotating their hips quickly/correctly, but the hoops would keep falling to the ground.

It looks like a workout! The first video I watched was this white woman with her two kids and she didn't move her hips - she moved her entire body like she was a 2 x 4. I was LOL! Sounds like the perfect birthday present to myself.

Colombus Day weekend. Is this just a Maine thing?

No, NY kids are off too. But VT kids have school - go figure.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
For dinner I made a dish inspired by shrimp scampi: shrimp, chicken, small purple potatoes, small regular potatoes, onion, red & yellow bell peppers, mushrooms, TONS of garlic, white wine, butter, oregano, fresh basil, & various other seasonings, served over a bed of seasoned angelhair pasta.

Ha ha....we have some central american priests here and they have these long #### names. Something about their name, baptism name, mother's maiden name on and on and on. Looks like 4 males names in each one there. Maybe honoring lost relative or something.

And, I thought they were pregnant with baby #4???????

Yeah. I also thought they had WAY more than 2 kids together. Homegirl is pregnant every other day.

That sounds really yummy, Nat.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.