Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. -- Supermodel and "Project Runway" host Heidi Klum is losing her last name - she's filed a petition to change her last name to her married name, "Samuel."

Her singer husband, Seal's, full name is Seal Henry Olusegun Olumide Adeola Samuel.WTH? that cannot fit on no DL or SS card and look at the kids name "The couple has two sons together, Henry Gunther Ademola Dashtu Samuel, 3, and Johan Riley Fyodor Taiwo Samuel, 2"

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. -- Supermodel and "Project Runway" host Heidi Klum is losing her last name - she's filed a petition to change her last name to her married name, "Samuel."

Her singer husband, Seal's, full name is Seal Henry Olusegun Olumide Adeola Samuel.WTH? that cannot fit on no DL or SS card and look at the kids name "The couple has two sons together, Henry Gunther Ademola Dashtu Samuel, 3, and Johan Riley Fyodor Taiwo Samuel, 2"

thats one of the reasons i had to change my name because i had 4 names and it would never fit on my ID's :whistle:

sheka - :rofl::rofl:

seriously, am i dreaming? i feel like i'm in the twilight zone

snapoutofit.gif you are not dreaming thats what you get from DE ROMPIN SHOPt1520.gif :rofl:

:lol::lol: mi affi go take a nap now....maybe tomorrow mi a believe it...

yes my girl sleep it good fi di baby dem :lol: fi real though thats a blessing TWO i hope its BOY & GIRL! :dance:

02/04/10 Case complete

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

thats one of the reasons i had to change my name because i had 4 names and it would never fit on my ID's :whistle:

Ha ha....we have some central american priests here and they have these long #### names. Something about their name, baptism name, mother's maiden name on and on and on. Looks like 4 males names in each one there. Maybe honoring lost relative or something.

And, I thought they were pregnant with baby #4???????

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Ha ha....we have some central american priests here and they have these long #### names. Something about their name, baptism name, mother's maiden name on and on and on. Looks like 4 males names in each one there. Maybe honoring lost relative or something.

no they have two already but the belly she have look like it have 3 & 4 inna it! :rofl::rofl:

02/04/10 Case complete

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Timeline

OK ladies, I'm out. Going to NOT start a fight tonight. Even if I do feel like bashing some men's heads in. Geez, doesn't matter if 17 or 41, they are all the same. Stupid, pig headed, jackasses!!!! If my dad starts something with me, IT IS ON! Can't take another fool generation in the mix.

Tomorrow will be a better day.....tomorrow will be a better day....tomorrow will be a better day....................

Oh now I remember. She had that little girl, Leni, before they got together. That's where I got 4 from.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Heidi has a daughter from another relationship that she had before she met him. So that is where they get #4

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Heidi has a daughter from another relationship that she had before she met him. So that is where they get #4

oh but that belly she's rocking is HUGE i think she's having twins :whistle:

02/04/10 Case complete

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

i suggest: batman and robin!

Thats what they call my boys LOL

CONGRATS FINESSE

as mi go pon lunch yuh buss it

mi glad fi yuh girl

you are blessed

today seems to be a good news day!

let's keep it up

today is my 2 month annivesary!!!! LOL

Go Quanna Time flies when your having fun mi gyal! cupido-128.gif

sus your post is right on time

Ditto! :yes:

Tre, why you change your name? In witness protection?

:rofl: :rofl:

Kuntri,

What's for dinner tonight?

brown schew fish

Fried fish rice and okra, and I am starving!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

ok i took my zumba class and it KICKED my ZUMBASS!!!

i am soooorrrreeeee, oooh my back and legs feel like i was beaten w/ a bat LOL.. but i am hyped.. that spin class wasnt for me. or maybe the instructor was lame, but this is something i can get into, its sooo fun! big ups to lety from Ay Pappi Fitness, just that name sounds fun right???..im gonna look zumbalicious in a min

thanks philly..yuh having WHAT rice??? i thought u warded off rice???

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats Mrs. P!!!!!!

Finess.. Wow!! Congrats times two!! I think Aidan and Nadia is cool. I've never heard that before. At first people will think their names have nothing to do with each other but then there is that secret connection.

Hello everyone else!!!! Our adjustment is going well.

What happened to KK? I'm sad to see her go.

If I missed any other good news sorry. I only went back 5 pages and missed hundreds.

Timeline

what is zumba?

a dance?

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

its an aerobic class that is based off of latin dance.. alot of hip shaking and reggaeton music.. PERFECT combination!!!!

i got tired, but just kept going, sweat and all.. the music was my motivation

Edited by dancehallquana

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
its an aerobic class that is based off of latin dance.. alot of hip shaking and reggaeton music.. PERFECT combination!!!!

i got tired, but just kept going, sweat and all.. the music was my motivation

I am looking for a gym now...sounds like fun :thumbs: Next week, I'm going to try a hula hoop class :blink: It is suppose to be good for the waistline..we'll see.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.