So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
How old is your son Finesse? I forget...

Tierra says she doesnt want to be a big sister. She doesnt want to share and she thinks she will have to take care of the baby...LOL

he is 12

since he is a spoiled piece of work, i thougth he would be all mad about it and say some mean things but i was pleasantly surprised (other than the sex questions)...he said he was going to be the best big brother! and he would be more than happy to babysit...for a fee :lol:

Hey, pushing a stroller with cute twins through the park is probably the BEST way to pick up girls!!!!!

Congrats, Mrs. P!!!!! So happy for you.

hi JG -- miss you

Who is this?? Tre??????

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
How old is your son Finesse? I forget...

Tierra says she doesnt want to be a big sister. She doesnt want to share and she thinks she will have to take care of the baby...LOL

he is 12

since he is a spoiled piece of work, i thougth he would be all mad about it and say some mean things but i was pleasantly surprised (other than the sex questions)...he said he was going to be the best big brother! and he would be more than happy to babysit...for a fee :lol:

Hey, pushing a stroller with cute twins through the park is probably the BEST way to pick up girls!!!!!

I was hoping this would be more like a deterrent from picking up girls!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

so finesse onoo start thinking of names yet?

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
so finesse onoo start thinking of names yet?

nope :blush: mi wait til next ultrasound when mi find out di sex dem...

I like Grover for one!

(((((((((((((((((waving)))))))) @ JG

Who the hell is this? Stop toying with me!!!!! :angry:

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Philly depends on the size of the yam...last week I paid $9.00 for a small arm enough to feed 4 people, but cho man dat still dear.

Hey Lawny,

I know they weigh them and depends on the price per pound. I shop at the latino store so the prices are much better than the West Indian stores where I would be paying the same as Ells. Its a shame but mi cyaa par wid dem prices dem too dear for the same yam!

yes, for real...mi cyaan believe needa

i'm 13 weeks and due april 12th. i've known that i've been preggo since the day i missed my period but just found out about the double trouble yesterday when hubby and i went to the ultrasound. when the lady told us that there were two in there, hubby and i both looked as though we had been hit by the stupid stick because neither of us said a word for like 30 seconds, just sitting there looking stupid until we both said 'huh?' and the lady said look, there is two in there........and sure enough plain as day two heads and two bodies and hands and legs and all..................and hubby was like wooohooo and i was still looking stupid like omfg!!!

and mi still stupid....mi haffi go jine support group or get to the library or something...

all mi knoa is mi horny and mi hungri!!!!!!!!!!!!! and mi breasts dem look like grapefruits boobies.gif

LOL Finesse this is a blessing chica!

Yes, I was shocked! It was a big yam but STILL! We cut off a piece & are keeping it on the shelf where it's a little darker hoping it will sprout. If it does, we'll take that thing straight to my Mom's greenhouse! We got several items but nothing notable at the store & it cost $70! I even forgot to get the big tub of rum raisin ice cream for $9....it would've been an $80 bill if we had. Too dear for me! CHO!

I know thats right Ells! Let me know how that turns out :thumbs:

Yep! I think so too Quana! Cause I can't believe that that yam was not dug out of somebody's yard in the Bay Area somewhere. I highly doubt it came all the way from JA. But true, we want it & we'll pay....but not very often. :no:

The yellow Yam, Yucca ( casava) and Malonga Coco ( Dasheen) I buy is from Columbia I wonder where yours were imported from.

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i suggest: batman and robin!

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.