Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

yes, for real...mi cyaan believe needa

i'm 13 weeks and due april 12th. i've known that i've been preggo since the day i missed my period but just found out about the double trouble yesterday when hubby and i went to the ultrasound. when the lady told us that there were two in there, hubby and i both looked as though we had been hit by the stupid stick because neither of us said a word for like 30 seconds, just sitting there looking stupid until we both said 'huh?' and the lady said look, there is two in there........and sure enough plain as day two heads and two bodies and hands and legs and all..................and hubby was like wooohooo and i was still looking stupid like omfg!!!

and mi still stupid....mi haffi go jine support group or get to the library or something...

all mi knoa is mi horny and mi hungri!!!!!!!!!!!!! and mi breasts dem look like grapefruits boobies.gif

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
We bought a yam & it cost $15 here at the Jamaican store!

Are you serious???

I just went shopping last night and got a huge yellow yam and dasheen and plantains, green banana , cho cho, casava and breadfruit for 20.00. Sorry girl I would be freaking out if I had to pay that kind of money! Yams keep going up so we are have one rooted on a pot now trying to grow it LOL

Yes, I was shocked! It was a big yam but STILL! We cut off a piece & are keeping it on the shelf where it's a little darker hoping it will sprout. If it does, we'll take that thing straight to my Mom's greenhouse! We got several items but nothing notable at the store & it cost $70! I even forgot to get the big tub of rum raisin ice cream for $9....it would've been an $80 bill if we had. Too dear for me! CHO!

Timeline
yes, for real...mi cyaan believe needa

i'm 13 weeks and due april 12th. i've known that i've been preggo since the day i missed my period but just found out about the double trouble yesterday when hubby and i went to the ultrasound. when the lady told us that there were two in there, hubby and i both looked as though we had been hit by the stupid stick because neither of us said a word for like 30 seconds, just sitting there looking stupid until we both said 'huh?' and the lady said look, there is two in there........and sure enough plain as day two heads and two bodies and hands and legs and all..................and hubby was like wooohooo and i was still looking stupid like omfg!!!

and mi still stupid....mi haffi go jine support group or get to the library or something...

all mi knoa is mi horny and mi hungri!!!!!!!!!!!!! and mi breasts dem look like grapefruits boobies.gif

So when I teased you a little ways back about yuh breed, I WAS RIGHT! :devil:

I'd be looking stupid too....but then I'd be really glad cause those two would be IT for me! No more, done, thank you very much! :yes: So YAY for you!

LOL @ grapefruit breasts! Now the smiley is you fi true! :lol:

Timeline

Yep! I think so too Quana! Cause I can't believe that that yam was not dug out of somebody's yard in the Bay Area somewhere. I highly doubt it came all the way from JA. But true, we want it & we'll pay....but not very often. :no:

Filed: Timeline
i hate how they hike those prices up on the jamaican product.. i used to think its cuz the importing fees are expensiver or something, now i think they just figure if u want it, u'll pay for it.. LOL

girl, around the holidays it's worse...like goat meat I can get for $1.79 a pound during the holidays they hike it up for $3.49lb.

Ells mi lef u another msg on the other side

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Yep! I think so too Quana! Cause I can't believe that that yam was not dug out of somebody's yard in the Bay Area somewhere. I highly doubt it came all the way from JA. But true, we want it & we'll pay....but not very often. :no:

yeah that yam.. HELL NO.. i woulda went to the mexican grocery store lol

but the rum raisin ice cream..

whenever we go and get magnum or spice bun or carrot juice its always way more than it costs in JA...

Filed: Timeline

Who live a NY again?

Reggae singer Luciano was denied entry into the United States over the weekend after his visa was cancelled by a former member of his team without his knowledge.

Luciano was scheduled to perform at Irish & Chin's 'Reeewind, The Past Meets The Present' at Club Amazura in New York last Saturday. But upon arrival at the airport there, he was denied entry into the country.

Speculations on the Internet, had been that Luciano, whose real name is Jepther McClymont, may have been denied entry because he currently has a case before the court.

However, Luciano's secretary, Tonya Sterling, when contacted by THE STAR, dismissed that the case had anything to do with him being denied entry into the United States.

"That's not true that it was because of the case. It was because (name deleted) cancelled it (the visa) and never told us. We never realised till we were at the airport. We're in the process of trying to get back another visa," she said.

According to Sterling, Luciano was "very upset" at not having got the chance to perform, but is confident that he will be getting back his US visa.

wanted man

Luciano was charged with harbouring a criminal, following a gun battle between a wanted man and the police at his studio on Westminster Crescent in St Andrew earlier this year.

Allegations are that about 4:45 a.m., the police went to the complex in search of Andrew Senior, also called 'Conqueror', who was reportedly wanted for several counts of shooting and murders. There was a reported shoot-out in which three policemen were injured and Senior fatally shot.

The police subsequently alleged that Luciano knew that Senior was wanted but still harboured him as part of his security team. Luciano, however, denies the allegations and is expected to face trial on October 20

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
aww finesse.. how sweet.. what does likkle man think..bout the pregnancy not bout twins cuz i guess he don't know yet..

i told him last night about the twins....and he took it WAY better than what i expected. the first question he asked is SO, when did you guys do it? and then he asked how many times have i had sex!!

and then he asked me this morning what color the babies were going to be... :lol:

Finesse, I knew you drank the wata - that's why you keep asking everyone else, you want company, lol!

you are next sister!

Timeline
aww finesse.. how sweet.. what does likkle man think..bout the pregnancy not bout twins cuz i guess he don't know yet..

i told him last night about the twins....and he took it WAY better than what i expected. the first question he asked is SO, when did you guys do it? and then he asked how many times have i had sex!!and then he asked me this morning what color the babies were going to be... :lol:

:blink::unsure::whistle:

uhh looks like u already got a facety.. come wid another name kuntri LOL

Timeline

I am LoL on the floor right now :rofl: . Do you know what you have in store with two on the way???

No I’m joking two is a blessing (well that is what they tell me). With mine being in Kindergarten its hectic for me trying to keep up with this ones snack schedule and this ones gym day and that ones fields trip and this ones homework. Maybe I should have left them in the same darn class. But I there a joy (sometimes) but your hands will be full. Congrats Chica!!!

Uh ladies you all betta watch out first the preggo water was being passed around and now its like twins are in the air….

Hey where’s Jakeswife? Wasn’t she due?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.