Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

So Finesse... when did you find out? I cannot hold info like that in!! How is hubby? Sooooooo excited??!!

Thats what I want to know LOL

now we need a baby tracker on your siggy LOL

This is truly fabulous yuh FEVA soon come!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Joke for today:

WOMEN'S REVENGE

'Cash, check or charge?' I asked, after folding items the woman wished to purchase.

As she fumbled for her wallet , I noticed a remote control for a television set in her purse.

'So, do you always carry your TV remote?' I asked.

'No,' she replied, 'but my husband refused to come shopping with me,

and I figured this was the most evil thing I could do to him legally..'

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Afternoon Yardies!

Hello all.

I have decided to permanently delete my visajourney.com profile. I'm letting this website take over some of my emotions that it should NOT have power over. I have had some very mean thoughts lately (only my conscious kept me from typing) as I've read this forum specifically. I've shared these with my husband and he even said that it wasn't in my character. I'm not even suggesting for this forum to change..I just realized that it's really not for me and for my potential growth.

So because I can't seem to not log on, I'm trying another way. Which is cutting my ties. Thanks for all of the help with getting my visajourney to where it is now. I truly wish everyone much success with there endeavors and immigration journeys. Big up to OAFJF. I may not be as involved as I'd like, but I'll definitely keep the OAFJF.com website as a favorite.

A lot of ya'll are my facebook friends, which is fine. So I'll see your updates there. :thumbs: There is no need to send any PMs or messages via facebook. I have no hard feelings and I know the site will go on with or without KK. Ya'll keep Finesse in line though. She is outta order...hahaha Sorry Finesse, I had to call you out. You kept me laugh plenty of days.

Never thought I would be writing a good bye letter...I always read these on here...and my thoughts were..what a joke. But here I am.

Peace out. I love the Lord!! Remember to Focus on the positive.

(F)

KK

NOOOOOOO!!!!! :crying::crying: You will be missed!

Alright - who is going to go to the Caribbean market and send me a BIG shipment?

All that food typing has me hungry... I long for breadfruit! :)

LOL, I will - send a list and $$!

breadfruit is too DAMN expensive up here some places charge up to $4.99 a pound uknow how heavy those things are.

$4.99? wow

and i am here cussing about hundred dollar for one breadfruit

mi have it good

We bought a yam & it cost $15 here at the Jamaican store!

MISSA PALMER SOON FORWARD!! HE GOT APPROVED!! :dance: :dance: :dance: The actual interview itself was a breeze. The CO was the same one we had from the 1st time... :wacko: Aside from swearing us both in, and looking at my passport stamps (I had 2 passports, my old one & one w/ my married name) she didn't want to speak to me. Oh wait, she did ask me if we had any kids..we both laughed and said a big NO like they were diseases! :lol: She asked me to sit down & told him to pick up the phone:

CO: I see you were denied in 2006. You guys didn't waste any time filing again did you? (laughing/joking)

Gregory: No we didn't

CO: Good for you.

CO: When did you meet? Where did your wife stay when she came to JA? Where does your wife work? What does she do? He answered all no problems

CO: Congratulations your visa was approved. Go get your wife & go to window 26 to pay DHL

**On a side note, there were a LOT of people being blue slipped and 1 denials. Most blue slips were income related, or folks needing DNA testing. One lady had to get her police certificate from Cayman Islands. Can't remember what the actual denial was for.

We got there around 7:20 am and we were out around 8:45 am...the actual interview was all of 5 minutes!

Now I can breathe...thank you so much ladies for being my rock and my comfort! He and I just looked at each other and laughed (probably nerves). Then we got outside and I let out a huge exhale--and we just held each other for like 2 or 3 minutes...then I went potty...then we went to get breakfast!

:dance::dance: Congrats Mrs P! So happy for you and missa P! It's about time! :thumbs:

:lol::lol: tanks!! oonu mek mi laff.....cuz mi tink mi ago drap ova from shock right about now!!!!

I'm still waiting for you to say a joke you a mek! FOR REALS??? Well, then my girl, congrats! Those are gonna be two facety babies! :lol::thumbs:

Timeline

Cat, don't pay that ooman no mind! Bad mind people will always try to trip you up with their wicked ways. I pray for that child too! That couple had no business bringing a child into this world. :angry:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

CONGRATS FINESSE!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance:

dats why ya a tell me ago head han give mi usband pickney.. ya was busy breeding yuhself LOL

soooooo happy for you honey.. TWINS.. WOW!!!!!!!!!!! i know hubby is jumping off the walls!

Timeline
I'm leaving VJ cuz ya'll keep getting pregnant...that water is powerful.

Just kidding...congrats Finesse and hubby.

Can yall imagine TWO more of Finesse runnin around lawd hafaca mercy........

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Are you serious???

I just went shopping last night and got a huge yellow yam and dasheen and plantains, green banana , cho cho, casava and breadfruit for 20.00. Sorry girl I would be freaking out if I had to pay that kind of money! Yams keep going up so we are have one rooted on a pot now trying to grow it LOL

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Timeline

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Are you serious???

I just went shopping last night and got a huge yellow yam and dasheen and plantains, green banana , cho cho, casava and breadfruit for 20.00. Sorry girl I would be freaking out if I had to pay that kind of money! Yams keep going up so we are have one rooted on a pot now trying to grow it LOL

Philly depends on the size of the yam...last week I paid $9.00 for a small arm enough to feed 4 people, but cho man dat still dear.

finesse twins name

FACTEY and FACTEYRAH

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.