6,253 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I have a confession to make...

Well..what is it??? I don't much time on here LOL.

LMAO... Ok finesse bring it on like you tell everybody else. Bring it! LMAO

This might be Finesse's way to get everybody in the room. LMAO

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I am so irritated right now! I just found out a couple that Louis and I considered friends (in St Lucia) have split up and sent their daughter to live with strangers because "they dont want her"!!!??? HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? How can you not take care of your daughter... man I wish we could so something. I just pray that the people taking care of her show her love and support. That is the only thing I can think of!! I feel so bad for this little sweetheart. :(

Then I also find out this woman (same as above) was calling me the "white itch" behind her back. OOOHHHHH so mad. Smile to my face and call me your friend. This is not a woman...

No she is not! :angry:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I am so irritated right now! I just found out a couple that Louis and I considered friends (in St Lucia) have split up and sent their daughter to live with strangers because "they dont want her"!!!??? HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? How can you not take care of your daughter... man I wish we could so something. I just pray that the people taking care of her show her love and support. That is the only thing I can think of!! I feel so bad for this little sweetheart. :(

Then I also find out this woman (same as above) was calling me the "white itch" behind her back. OOOHHHHH so mad. Smile to my face and call me your friend. This is not a woman...

That's awful... Why did they do that. Your child! That's just crazy.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

lawd misses get to di damn point

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

That's awful... Why did they do that. Your child! That's just crazy.

She IS crazy! SHe opens her legs to ever passer by ... and HE has no balls!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Say What Irie??? that is crazy the worse part of it is the child is suffering because of it!

I've been lying to oonu....

I know what it is......

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

**OAFJF**

I was just thinking and this may have already been discussed before but have you ever thought of writing children’s books? I’m not sure what topics can be discussed maybe you can do something cute like a story about a kid but its in Patios and English to help teach kids in JA English and vice versa it might help teach kids here patios.

I know Disney has a book that informs kids on what to expect when they are visiting Disney maybe you can do the same for JA. Kids who are about to visit can see what there is too see and do before arriving. Or maybe you can write about a kid whose step dad or step mom is from Jamaica and how they felt, the problems they experienced and how they over came someone from another country coming to live with them. You might can write a book for all levels from little tots to teens. Maybe you can have a book on other cultures too. I’m sure all the VJ boards would support.

Are there any easy snacks or easy Jamaican desserts kids can make? A kids cook book might be cute too.

These are just some random ideas but I’m thinking if you could step into the spotlight a little you could use the publicity to help spread the word and support your OAFJF. U could advertise that a certain percentage of book sales will go towards your organization?

Crazy I know but the idea hit me like a ton of bricks when I was getting hot chocolate a minute ago.

:ot2:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

good ideas DaDa

the children's cook book is a very good idea

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Say What Irie??? that is crazy the worse part of it is the child is suffering because of it

I hope and pray whoever has her is taking the best care of her.

Oh and that was "behind MY back" not "her back". My daughter considers her daughter a friend. Some people.... *shaking head*

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.