Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

How much is it here?

Depends on state by state - in CT the filing fee is $300 - service fee for the Marshal is around $80 - That is doing it yourself without an attorney - An attorney in CT for a simple straightforward divorce would probably charge around $2500 - A more complex one, my friend spent over $70K in legal fees

SEVENTY THOUSAND DOLLARS??? Dang!!! You KNOW she or he wanted to be out of that situation to spend that much money.

i drove past the us embassy this morning to drop of my mother to buy her lotto <_<

and i was looking out for mrs p (as if i would recognise her lol)

man i am praying that she gets her approval, praying praying praying!

LOL That's like last time I was in Negril, I was studying couples to see if anyone looked VJ-familiar.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hello all.

I have decided to permanently delete my visajourney.com profile. I'm letting this website take over some of my emotions that it should NOT have power over. I have had some very mean thoughts lately (only my conscious kept me from typing) as I've read this forum specifically. I've shared these with my husband and he even said that it wasn't in my character. I'm not even suggesting for this forum to change..I just realized that it's really not for me and for my potential growth.

So because I can't seem to not log on, I'm trying another way. Which is cutting my ties. Thanks for all of the help with getting my visajourney to where it is now. I truly wish everyone much success with there endeavors and immigration journeys. Big up to OAFJF. I may not be as involved as I'd like, but I'll definitely keep the OAFJF.com website as a favorite.

A lot of ya'll are my facebook friends, which is fine. So I'll see your updates there. :thumbs: There is no need to send any PMs or messages via facebook. I have no hard feelings and I know the site will go on with or without KK. Ya'll keep Finesse in line though. She is outta order...hahaha Sorry Finesse, I had to call you out. You kept me laugh plenty of days.

Never thought I would be writing a good bye letter...I always read these on here...and my thoughts were..what a joke. But here I am.

Peace out. I love the Lord!! Remember to Focus on the positive.

(F)

KK

I knew something was up I noticed you haven’t been on as much. I feel you and even though I’m new to the board I have felt the same way. I just told Q I’m done with VJ and then I turned around the same day and logged back on.

KK deleting your profile might work but it still will be tempting to log on. U need to find a way to block it from your computer. That is the only way you’ll be able to stay away.

Best of luck to you!

Timeline
SEVENTY THOUSAND DOLLARS??? Dang!!! You KNOW she or he wanted to be out of that situation to spend that much money.

It was a nasty fight and her ex did everything he could to screw her financially, and take from her kids - if you end up in an hourly fee situation, the costs are astronomical - When I was in private practice (5 years ago) my billable rate as a paralegal was $185 per hour - the attorneys were $225 for a first year, up to $600 for a partner - Billed in 6 minute increments, it adds up quick

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I agree that there are times when comments on this board annoy the hell out of me even though i tell myself its just a message board

but yunno we can't all have the same views all the time so that is to be expected and it makes the board interesting

i wish you wouldn't leave KK, i liked your positive thoughts, esp the ones with the prayer and bible verse

wish you all the best regardless

True. Despite any differences of opinion, I feel like I got SO MUCH valuable information from VJ, that I need to stay on here to be able to offer assistance to the next set of folks. I use similar logic & give back to my university. But I do ask myself sometimes (wrt school, not VJ) how long will it take for me to give enough to feel like I can stop?

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

BIG UP my gyal mrs p!!!!!!!!!!!!! this will be a breeze..i ain't even tripping LOL

bye my kk.. the world is not always a pleasant place.. we have to cleanse our spirits daily due to the congestion of life not just this board LOL, but i do understand minimizing negative influence in ones life when u feel necessary, so do u mami!!! like others have said, ur positive vibes and love will be missed..

see u on the other side!!!

okay back to work..

ps

peace doesn't mean we agree, just means we RESPECTFULLY disagree LOL BYE!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

lmao @ dada giving tips on how to not log on

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
Thanks Dada, that and I have so much on my plate... I just have to let go and let God. I faith in my boo boo. Im hella nervous about doing a lesson for my supervisor at school and my cooperating teacher than anything... because this is my livelyhood for the future you know.

MsTee I’m sure you you’ll do fine. I think the main thing is to forget that they are there and act as if its just you and the crumb snatchers. You sound as though you really enjoy what you do so just focus on that and how much you enjoy the kids.

Timeline
BIG UP my gyal mrs p!!!!!!!!!!!!! this will be a breeze..i ain't even tripping LOL

damnit Q u have me here thinking mrs p announced her approval

i was looking around like a mad woman

lol

upherebl.gif

Timeline

damnit Q u have me here thinking mrs p announced her approval

i was looking around like a mad woman

lol

sorry..i think i foold u before LOL

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

KK (F) I feel ya...I've done the same in the past. It's hard not to get emotionally involved.

Just checking in to if we heard any news from Mrs. Palmer :clock:

Edited by Shemmy

Timeline
KK (F) I feel ya...I've done the same in the past. It's hard not to get emotionally involved.

true, esp after you get to know ppl more personally

it becomes more than just a message board

upherebl.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.