I'm out too ladies. See you all Monday.

Have good weekends and be safe!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

God forbid it doesn't work out for me and A...but I would know with everything in me that we loved each other once upon a time...had a great friendship...but our life paths changed routes at some point, and we had to part ways. I know the sacrifices he has made to be here with me...fearing that there will probably never come a time when his girls can join us. I witness his turmoil everyday wanting to be in their lives and wanting to be happy with me. He told a pastor and his family that he has never been so happy in his entire life...told his sisters (they are his best friends too) that he could marry me everyday...he doesn't have to spit game to me...when he reaches out to rub eye buggers out the corners of my eye...he silently tells me that he loves me. When he tells his little girls at night...daddy loves you...I know that he loves me too. When he wakes up to watch me shower and dress for work just so he won't miss kissing me later...he silently tells me he loves me. When he gets to the last sweetie in the bag and he bites in half and saves me the other piece...he silently tells me that he loves me. When he softly caresses the scar on the back of my neck while we lounge in bed...he silently tells me that he loves me. When he leans in to kiss me goodnight because I fell asleep as soon as I laid down (despite the drool)...he silently tells me that he loves me. When I come home late at night from working this stupid A$$ shift they gave me....to a spotless home and a STARVING man...and he tells me baby nuh fret bout cooking...I'll grab a bowl of cereal the boys are good...he silently tells me that he loves me.

That's it I'm going to go play in traffic!!!!

whaa mi do fe mek yuh gwan like duppy tek yuh?

Jakeswife...you probably feel your pelvis separating now too...that was NOT a pleasant experience. I think the pregnant walk is cute...I still do it and stick out my stomach if I take the Expecting Mothers parking spot at the grocery store. (did I just admit that in public).... :whistle::blush::unsure:

Jawi LOL LOL Hubby wants to ride in the motorized buggy carts he has been stalking people who are faking and taking up all the carts! We watched a mn damn near run through the parking lot then when he got close to the cart he started walking like he had a broke back! :blink::rofl: He also spotted a woman who walked fine till she was about 10 paces from the cart then started limping. I asked him was he plotting on the security gig why you messing with them people LOL He said cause he wants to ride and he knows he will be the one that gets caught for faking. I told him lets go in the middle of the night and both ride in them and shop haaaaa we are so bad!

yeah sus.. that was "this christmas".. lol.. i have NEVER seen a punishment like that.. VERY creative.. BEAT HIS RASS!!!!!!!!!!

girlllll yes I love that scene we were DWL at that one!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

I would probably come and cut your hair and gouge out your eyes if you made Louis cut his...he has the most beautifully maintained locs I have ever seen...what a way the man hair sexy (forgive me)...but whew! I was crazy about Beenie Man for the longest because of his locs (esp when he puts on a ball cap and all white)..but when the cap comes off looks like John Crow pluck patches of hair out of his headtop...not sexy!

I love well maintained locs on a man...just never dated a man with them before...but they always catch my eye. A saw me looking at the lawn man yesterday...but it was the locs that drew my attention...the man was NOTHING to look at...:rofl:

GIRL.. omg.. i love to see a man w/ locs.. old man, young man..white man, no im kidding lol.. i don't know what it is about them???????????? its so exotic i guess, i fell in love w/ ur characters in stella cuz of their locs, i could tell u were a loc lover w/ the way u described ever loc detail, even how he put them under his scarf..

Me too they are so sexy I am so happy Hubby's locs are growing I can't wait till they are longer and I can grip them up haaaa.

LMAO LMAO :rofl: :rofl: I'm eating them too and dem fresh bad! Cha. He will be there for three weeks. WDB was I thinking when I made the arrangements with his sis? Oh yeah...that I would give them the first two weeks and join on the last...now I can't. :cry:Cry cry yeyewata....cry yeyewata

3 WEEKS??????????????????? ya mad ooman :bonk: .. oh lawd.. i will pray for u :crying::rofl:

u will make it :whistle::help:

Lawd Jawi I didn't realize it was 3 weeks clutch the pearls! I thought it was for a few days, I will be praying for you Sista cause I would go MAD!!! I am attached to my Hubby at the hip ( poor man LOL ) That is a true testament of love to be separated for that time. How about going up on your days off, the weekend maybe?

i look like spongebob a likkle, except for that bump in the back.. i will find my waist one day LOL

Girl Hush!

Was I that transparent in the story? LOL Girl King Shango can get it; married or not....I can't remember what they call it...but the taller the turban the sexier it gets...except maybe on my man Khilonji...big up to de big man and nuff respect and tings...but turban and all he cannot possibly be 5 feet tall. :blink:

I'm ready to go buy my Empress frock and tie down my 'hawk to get with Capleton...I will be all like "all hail Selaisse I...JAH rasta FARI!!!" LMAO You ever notice that you don't ever hear any slackness or suss about him? Whew I'm getting hot just talking about him.

I wonder if hubby would get mad if I wrap a pillowcase around his head today. hmmmmm :whistle::devil::innocent:

Jawi I am rolling over here!

Philly - my daughter's number one college pick is Temple University. We're coming up soon for the Open House.

Yeah Shemmy another Yardie Link up!

****ROC VSC****

Philly I tried to PM yuh back but yuh inbox is full... Wonder if that PM from years ago is in there along with Part II of ur sexy night.... :whistle:

LOL LOL girllllll the drama with the mailbox I just cleaned it out. send it now, did you get my email b0265.gif ok I think that is such a silly smiley LOL

****ROC VSC****

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Chiney...I am a women of few words til I get to know you then I talk 'ya head off.

you ain't NEVER lied! Lawks!

so mi call nvc to find out wha mi supposed to do now (since when mi aks oonu, yuh jus ignore mi....cho...too busy chat bout toilets and rotten rice)....anyway, so mi aks dem if there is an expiration on the petition....and dem say no, never...as long as you call once in a while, the case stay open.....yuh believe dat?

:yes:

rolling at JaE...you got down on that one!!! LMAO....LMAO I wish I thought to do that...waaaaaaaaaaaiiiiieeeee

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Lawd Jawi I didn't realize it was 3 weeks clutch the pearls! I thought it was for a few days, I will be praying for you Sista cause I would go MAD!!! I am attached to my Hubby at the hip ( poor man LOL ) That is a true testament of love to be separated for that time. How about going up on your days off, the weekend maybe?

Was I that transparent in the story? LOL Girl King Shango can get it; married or not....I can't remember what they call it...but the taller the turban the sexier it gets...except maybe on my man Khilonji...big up to de big man and nuff respect and tings...but turban and all he cannot possibly be 5 feet tall. :blink:

I'm ready to go buy my Empress frock and tie down my 'hawk to get with Capleton...I will be all like "all hail Selaisse I...JAH rasta FARI!!!" LMAO You ever notice that you don't ever hear any slackness or suss about him? Whew I'm getting hot just talking about him.

I wonder if hubby would get mad if I wrap a pillowcase around his head today. hmmmmm :whistle::devil::innocent:

Jawi I am rolling over here!

I know...he will be back on the 12th...doesn't sound too bad when I think about it like that...I can't manage a 2 hour drive...so you know I won't be able to drive over 14 hours to NY. I read A what I posted about Capleton and the pillowcase...he laughed so hard...but he didn't say no to the role playing. Y'all have a great weekend...I have to find a long rass piece of material to wrap around my man's head. :devil:

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

I know...he will be back on the 12th...doesn't sound too bad when I think about it like that...I can't manage a 2 hour drive...so you know I won't be able to drive over 14 hours to NY. I read A what I posted about Capleton and the pillowcase...he laughed so hard...but he didn't say no to the role playing. Y'all have a great weekend...I have to find a long rass piece of material to wrap around my man's head. :devil:

LOL Jawi I know that's right! Have a great weekend b0212.gif

****ROC VSC****

owwwww deh Philly, we're going to a wedding in Philly in November maybe we can link up and go shopping...really don't want to be at the reception all day...it's a morning wedding.

Let me know and I will join you guys.. Im 10 minutes from the Phila. Int'l airport...

Sure...wedding starts at 10am...wife has OCD, she says 10mins tops for the ceremony but the reception doesn't start until 3pm...dem musah mad

Whatever time I will be waiting eating my energy bar getting ready to shop :thumbs:

****ROC VSC****

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:o a how onoo chat so?

mi gawn one day and onoo dun di next thread and start a new one?!! :wow:

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

RRRROOOOLLLLIIIIINNNNNN....After a day like today I needed this laugh!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
ELLS!!!

I just saw this on Gramps Tour Schedule!!! m1211.gif

Saturday, October 10, 2009 7:21 PM

Shattuck Downlow

m100.gif

Thats my birthday! :) ... Jap, I really like him. He was great!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.