Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good Morning Yardies! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.

Good Luck Sus....

Mrs. Palmer: Safe travels and much, much luck to you guy's. Prayers are coming your way.

Feel better Yankee... I sure hate being sick.

I'm working on my day off today and it was so hard to get out of bed. Ugh! On a more positive note, I'm working from home Weds and then off until Tuesday so I'll have some time to chill out again.

Have a blessed day today everyone.....

Good morning Philly

MrsP is leaving tomorrow I believe...

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I'm working on my day off today and it was so hard to get out of bed. Ugh! On a more positive note, I'm working from home Weds and then off until Tuesday so I'll have some time to chill out again.

Are you going on a trip Sunny?

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
Who's doing something fun this weekend? Mine is jam packed.

Tonight dinner cooked for me, maybe catching some of the Cardinal game somewhere, and then seeing my tranny friend, Tyler, in his drag show.

Tomorrow going to Cardinal game with my son, some shopping, and seeing my favorite local band play.

Sunday will be football watching at the firehouse.

Why doesn't this surprise me.

jg..mi hope mi nuh too fass.. mi always wonda?? where di kids deh?

With their dad. If you mean living. They lived with me until I moved to the city when Andre came here. County schools much better so they stayed. Now, Molly is in 8th grade and Justin is a Senior so they don't want to leave their schools to come to the one I live by.

I have them every weekend and every day they are off school. They are 14 and 17 though so they pretty much have their own stuff going on most of the time.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Have you ever hear Easy Rock Sue's story Bunz?

Dem used to call her "Half House Sue"

Her yardie husband cheat pon her and kick her out and she sue him and get 1/2 di board house :lol:

That lady tough fi true...

Ha ha....awesome story.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Tonight dinner cooked for me, maybe catching some of the Cardinal game somewhere, and then seeing my tranny friend, Tyler, in his drag show.

Tomorrow going to Cardinal game with my son, some shopping, and seeing my favorite local band play.

With their dad. If you mean living. They lived with me until I moved to the city when Andre came here. County schools much better so they stayed. Now, Molly is in 8th grade and Justin is a Senior so they don't want to leave their schools to come to the one I live by.

I have them every weekend and every day they are off school. They are 14 and 17 though so they pretty much have their own stuff going on most of the time.

I love the name Molly

Timeline

I love the name Molly

Demi Moore in "Ghost". Both my kids are named after characters in Patrick Swayze movies.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Morning Good People! (L)

Is it November yet? :sleepy:

Mrs.Palmer, safe travels tomorrow girl, all our prayers are with you! (F)

i missed this jaP, but I see you are out of NVC...wooohoooooooooo :dance:boobies.gif

so now what? did it reach kingston yet?

boobies.gifboobies.gifboobies.gif

I tracked it through DHL and it was delivered on Friday...

My honey is on his way to the internet cafe this morning to e-mail me the scanned DS230 :dance:

Once I get it I will e-mail it and the cover letter to the embassy and request an interview for when I am there! :yes:

:insert praying smiley here:

mi noh have time to look one up :lol:

Gone to get the kid ready for school... see ya'll on the flip side of the commute! :star:

Hi Mstee :luv:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mawning IrieCat, yankeesgirl79, my2rmylife

Hope everyone has a fabulous day!

good morning

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

Morning, All

yankeesgirl, hope you feel better

MrsP, praying for a great result from this trip. You deserve it!

I had a meeting this morning, but I'm SO glad it was cancelled, as I need to write a speech for Toastmasters tomorrow. It's a persuasive speech, so I will [attempt to] convince my audience that there is a good side to reality tv.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
Morning, All

yankeesgirl, hope you feel better

MrsP, praying for a great result from this trip. You deserve it!

I had a meeting this morning, but I'm SO glad it was cancelled, as I need to write a speech for Toastmasters tomorrow. It's a persuasive speech, so I will [attempt to] convince my audience that there is a good side to reality tv.

Good luck with your speech.. Im convinced it will be wonderful as you are eloquent in your posts.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning Good People! (L)

Is it November yet? :sleepy:

Mrs.Palmer, safe travels tomorrow girl, all our prayers are with you! (F)

i missed this jaP, but I see you are out of NVC...wooohoooooooooo :dance:boobies.gif

so now what? did it reach kingston yet?

boobies.gifboobies.gifboobies.gif

I tracked it through DHL and it was delivered on Friday...

My honey is on his way to the internet cafe this morning to e-mail me the scanned DS230 :dance:

Once I get it I will e-mail it and the cover letter to the embassy and request an interview for when I am there! :yes:

:insert praying smiley here:

mi noh have time to look one up :lol:

Gone to get the kid ready for school... see ya'll on the flip side of the commute! :star:

Hi Mstee :luv:

fdd026d5-8fbc-40b3-aed0-17c260a524d8.gif there you jap i posted it for you

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
trailer for the movie redemption of paradise antigua ft.local movie trailer ft .macka diamond ,kevroy graham, keithroy mason

Yall know Im gonna find the movie and burn it fi all dat want ie, evern the Jermaine Jacksonista Hateratti. See Jermaine is Love LOL

Philly - put me on da list please!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.