Timeline
GOOD MORNING :star: :star:

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning everyone! Good luck sus! Knock em dead!!!

On another note my fiance and I were talking last night and we were saying how funny it is that the embassy decides if you love one another :blink: I mean I know there are cases out there where people do it for other reasons, but for those who really love their mates you need to prove it.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

mawning yardies

all the best sus

mstee that's always the worst part

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
mawning yardies

all the best sus

mstee that's always the worst part

Isn't it though? We have 8 days to go. I was racking my brain on how I could attend the interview, really to support my sweetie, but its just impossible. I believe with all my heart though he is going to be fine doing it alone.

MrsP: Have a save trip, good luck and God Bless!!! (L)

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

You will be fine, mstee! MrsP sending lots of luck and prayers your way - it is your time, girlie!

Funny child story - I had my 3 year old nephew overnight Sat. He said he had to go to the bathroom, so I set him up with the seat and left him - went back to check if he needed help and he was pulling his pants up. So I asked him, did you wipe? He answered me - Yup, I got skin! I said - What????????? He held out one hand and said - You can get skin - then held out the other hand and said - or you can get skids - I got skin!

I was rolling -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

morning ladies......no my2 i am not feeling better....i am getting worse and have been taking antibiotics since thursday so i just dont get it......i have a docotr appt this evening for an entirely different reason than being sick so i am hoping he will treat me for this damn "cold" as well......we shall see.......hope everyone has a fabulous monday

~ 11/06/08 K-1 visa was denied and a 2 year ban placed on our file

~ 02/09/10 married my best friend

28152.png

jamaicajune20090001a.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning Yardies! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.

Good Luck Sus....

Mrs. Palmer: Safe travels and much, much luck to you guy's. Prayers are coming your way.

Feel better Yankee... I sure hate being sick.

I'm working on my day off today and it was so hard to get out of bed. Ugh! On a more positive note, I'm working from home Weds and then off until Tuesday so I'll have some time to chill out again.

Have a blessed day today everyone.....

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
morning ladies......no my2 i am not feeling better....i am getting worse and have been taking antibiotics since thursday so i just dont get it......i have a docotr appt this evening for an entirely different reason than being sick so i am hoping he will treat me for this damn "cold" as well......we shall see.......hope everyone has a fabulous monday

IM SORRY .. HOPEFULLY THE DOCTOR WILL HELP ..FEEL BETTER SOON

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Mawning IrieCat, yankeesgirl79, my2rmylife

Hope everyone has a fabulous day!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
You will be fine, mstee! MrsP sending lots of luck and prayers your way - it is your time, girlie!

Funny child story - I had my 3 year old nephew overnight Sat. He said he had to go to the bathroom, so I set him up with the seat and left him - went back to check if he needed help and he was pulling his pants up. So I asked him, did you wipe? He answered me - Yup, I got skin! I said - What????????? He held out one hand and said - You can get skin - then held out the other hand and said - or you can get skids - I got skin!

I was rolling -

That was too cute.. Yankeesgirl, I hope you feel better..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.