Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i know..i like some parts of Stamford..i hate Greenwich..I'm staying because of the schools

I know, I love Stamford - you can get far enough outta the city to still have some country, but close enough to all you need - But this is what the condos are going for in my former complex :blink:

http://www.raveis.com/propdetail.asp?STATE...0&LASTPG=18

SUSI dat a madness..dat a house money

Yup - But it is worth it - no yardwork :whistle: And they were like having your own house -

OK, I admit i used to watch their reality show cause she is so stupid and I liked to make fun of her. She took that little dog everywhere. I kindof felt like I knew the dog. It makes me so sad to think about.

LOL, I watched it too - Cause I love Nick Lachey :whistle:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

congrats on your noa quana!

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
Thats whats up Dada I wish I was home working LOL sounds like you have a fabulous day planned!

Speaking of hair girllllllllll I am going take out the weave and go cold turkey, watching Oprah showed me the light. Mek me find the Youtube Video

Man it seems like I have been missing all the good episodes on Oprah lately. I want to go short so bad but I hate with short cuts you have to get it done weekly but I'm so ready for a new look. I'm tired of my wraps.

I'm never going shorter again. Even though long blonde curley hair haters rip on me all the time. Damn fools. I'm going to be one of those old ladies that has long braids wrapped around the top of their heads.

Spanglas, is that your puppy, or just a pic you snatched?

I snatched that pic, i just loved it so much!! Isn't he adorable?? I do have a dog though- a 7 lb. miniature pinscher named Nico who is a terror but my best friend Lol! I feel bad that I didn't post Nico's pic but i couldn't resist that little cutie!! I love animals! Got any Sus?

Did you all hear about Jessica Simpson's little dog being snatched by a coyote right in front of her? I HATE her. But, the story made me really sad for her.

That was crazy. That happened to Halle Berry's dog.

Really? I didn't hear that one.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Who's doing something fun this weekend? Mine is jam packed.

Tonight dinner cooked for me, maybe catching some of the Cardinal game somewhere, and then seeing my tranny friend, Tyler, in his drag show.

Tomorrow going to Cardinal game with my son, some shopping, and seeing my favorite local band play.

Sunday will be football watching at the firehouse.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Sunny.....I just sent you a FB PM. I think you will get a kick out of my gossip.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
i know..i like some parts of Stamford..i hate Greenwich..I'm staying because of the schools

I know, I love Stamford - you can get far enough outta the city to still have some country, but close enough to all you need - But this is what the condos are going for in my former complex :blink:

http://www.raveis.com/propdetail.asp?STATE...0&LASTPG=18

SUSI dat a madness..dat a house money

Yup - But it is worth it - no yardwork :whistle: And they were like having your own house -

OK, I admit i used to watch their reality show cause she is so stupid and I liked to make fun of her. She took that little dog everywhere. I kindof felt like I knew the dog. It makes me so sad to think about.

LOL, I watched it too - Cause I love Nick Lachey :whistle:

The episode where her and Casey had the Lasix and then went out to lunch immediately after had me rolling so hard. My daughter and I used to try and watch that one in reruns just to howl with laughter. She's stupid!

And, anyone who ever rips Nick for divorcing her never watched the show. I wanted to slap her in the head every episode.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
The episode where her and Casey had the Lasix and then went out to lunch immediately after had me rolling so hard. My daughter and I used to try and watch that one in reruns just to howl with laughter. She's stupid!

And, anyone who ever rips Nick for divorcing her never watched the show. I wanted to slap her in the head every episode.

I know - Having had Lasik, I have NO CLUE how they managed going to lunch - I went home took drugs and passed out -

Timeline
Sunny.....I just sent you a FB PM. I think you will get a kick out of my gossip.

I don't rate? :angry:

Ha ha......nosy!

I know - Having had Lasik, I have NO CLUE how they managed going to lunch - I went home took drugs and passed out -

They were trying to walk up the steps looking like Frankenstein walking.

They are trying to read the menu and order and Jessica says to Casey...is that the waitress....is she here.

Then, trying to put ketchup on the food and it just went everywhere.

I was rolling.

I had it too. Same thing. I wouldn't have tried that lunch thing for a week after.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Who's doing something fun this weekend? Mine is jam packed.

Tonight dinner cooked for me, maybe catching some of the Cardinal game somewhere, and then seeing my tranny friend, Tyler, in his drag show.

Tomorrow going to Cardinal game with my son, some shopping, and seeing my favorite local band play.

Sunday will be football watching at the firehouse.

Why doesn't this surprise me.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Welcome home Spanglas!!

Glad to hear you had a wonderful time with your honey!

And congrats on the NOA2! That was Fast! m1920.gif

Thanks JaP!! It seemed fast since I was in JA for 3 weeks!! lol... Now I'm back to waiting.. alone.. WAIT- I'm not alone!! I have all of you, mi sistas!! How have you been?

Timeline
Tonight I am going to see Maxi Priest - then homework tomorrow :(

Sunday my friend is doing a benefit concert for a Haitian school -

I gotta start arranging some free time to attend some of Mystics stuff susi

Yes you do! - he's such an incredible man - His thing on Sun is during the day outside - kids are welcome - He LOVES kids, will pull them up on stage with him and give them instruments -

Spanglas for you LOL

Ells

Well why did I agree to wash my Mom's cat ( formerly my cat) at my house. Well she dropped Midnight off with Hubby and as soon as she came in the door the other 2 cats rushed in to greet her, they were happy for a new playmate. Well one look at the 2 kitties and she freaked out :girlwerewolf2xn: I mean she was hissing, spitting, growling and I swear doing Karate moves. Mr Philly said Bomba look pon deh war pus she a kill dem dead! I was like :blink: oh noooooo. The other 2 cats ran for the hills and one of them is a 20 pounder he was like hell to the naw I am out of here I am a lover not a fighter :luv:

Now Midnight is a very special cat all black and beautiful thinks she is the Queen of the Nile and likes solitude. My Mom has 7 bedrooms and you can't tell her she is not the Queen of that domain and no one can enter without her permission. Well Hubby took charge tried to pick her up and she swatted him and scratched his clot well that was is he said we nuh bathing that Mad oooman Pus she scratched mi clot me gawn shoot bon fiyah pon ar she betta tek weh arself!!!!

So now I am alone with the decision to bathe or not to bathe. She jumps on the bed right in Hubby's spot and stretches out and he nuh see ar cause the bedding is all black and he jumps on the bed and she bawls and hisses and pounces on his head Lawd he fling ar down into the living room and calls my Mom and tell ar she betta come fi ar pus or she gawn outta door. He kept yelling in the phone she is a War PUS!!!!!!

Ells by this time I am literally rolling on the floor :rofl: I couldn't tek it no more. He looked at me and put his foot down and told me no more PUS inna deh house and the longest kissteet ever had to be 5 minutes long. Then he calls Mrs Bootsy the cat Dr to tell ar she was rolling too. My Mom finally came and got her but couldnt have been soon enough if there was ever a time for the camera or video that was the moment. Poor Hubby I really have to make it up to him for his Bday tomorrow :wub: This man must really love me, dealing with me and the cats and the kids God has really blessed me!!!

I think this is one of the funniest post eva!!!! I'm screaming reading this.

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.