Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good Mornin Mi Stars!! Just wanted to let y'all know I'm back from Jamaica (am a likkle sad) and yesterday I got great news- NOA2 approval was emailed to me!!! Yay!!! I have to catch up, i'm sooo behind! Hope everyone is doing well!! Rispeck!!

Welcome back and congratulations on your noa2

Thanks My2- i needed it!! I hope all is well with you!!

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
I posted it? :blink:

MsTee that wasn't you?? O.k. I think I have you mixed up with someone else then I thought it was posted by Tracey??

Its cool....No I just opened it to watch it, I didn't post it though.. I don't go on Youtube hardly ever.

Timeline

OMG SUS that was GREAT!!!!!! I love Widowista.... :yes:

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

from the ladies:

Jermaine JackWIDOWista FOREVER!

:devil:

LMAO Sus you made me spit out my tea haaaaaaa :rofl:

Good Looking on Etana and Alborosie that is me and Hubby's song

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
Mawnin yardies! I'm supposed to be at work--but I woke up late... :blush: ...so I'm posting on VJ! :lol: Hope everyone is having a good morning!

Mornin MrsP - I was up early but almost called out - if it weren't for the fact that it is two of my co-workers last day I would have

I want to call out so bad, but since I'm gonna be out next week, I figure'd I'd show my face today at work...even if it's late! I really need to get it together though and get ready to leave. :blush: Glad u got to the bottom of the phone call...digicel can be a mess. I remember when I would call sometimes and lines would get crossed and I would be talking to random people or vice versa. :wacko::wacko:

I couldnt do a top up the other day...they made me :angry: . I was finally able to last night...

VERSE:The creation waits in eager expectation for the sons of God tobe revealed.-- Romans 8:19

THOUGHT:Eagerly waits! Don't you just love that idea! Sounds like anoxymoron. It's not. Think of a groom waiting for his bride to comedown the aisle. Imagine parents of a child that is due to be born. Remember what it was like as a child waiting for Christmas morning.Eagerly waits! That's what creation, so caught up with decay,disaster, and death, is doing! And what is creation waiting for soeagerly? Our transformation and revelation as God's triumphant andglorious children. Sounds pretty wonderful for a time and worldlike ours.

PRAYER:O LORD, God of all creation and source of all redemption, I long for the day that every tear is dried and my bondage to decay isover. Please keep my heart set on the glory that is to be revealedwhen Christ returns. In the name of the Lord Jesus I pray. Amen.

I'm pray for positive outcome for upcoming interviews and petitions.

Amen and thank you KK this came right on time!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I couldnt do a top up the other day...they made me :angry: . I was finally able to last night...

Mstee - I had MEGA problems with them when DJ was in the hospital - I finally got through by using an old link, thanks to Island - It was SOOOOOOOOOOOO frustrating, I feel your pain!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

philly? :blink:

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
Hi, Thompson2B.

Goodnight everyone.

Hey Nat and everyone else! Our adjustment is going well. He's doing really good. It doesn't seem like he is going through an adjustment period. I keep waiting though. I agree Nat about the calls. The best card I can find here is $20 for about an hour. He's been good though about using it sparingly. I wish he could call back home more often, but it just is too expensive. I'm still hoping Metro PSC will add JA to their international plan. Going back to his adjustment I was worried about what I loving refer to as my zoo (2 dogs and 2 cats). He's done real good with them and even is taking one of the dogs on walks. On my adjustment side I'm getting used to having a whole fish in the freezer. I'm a vegeterian and used to not having any meat in the house so then to have a whole fish and see him clean and cook it has been quite an experience. I love him so much though and am enjoying seeing how Jamaicans cook. Boy can they can. Most nights his food smells so good I'm temepted to try a bite. He's driven 3 times already including on the highway and has done rrally good. He only went ont he left side once, the first time. Now I'm just trying to decide when I need to get him a FL license. Well I think that is about all for our adjustment update.

Wish I could comment on others, but I'm soo out of the loop. I hope everyone is doing well.

That is wonderful!!!!

Good morning everyone.... going to catch up...

Good Mornin Mi Stars!! Just wanted to let y'all know I'm back from Jamaica (am a likkle sad) and yesterday I got great news- NOA2 approval was emailed to me!!! Yay!!! I have to catch up, i'm sooo behind! Hope everyone is doing well!! Rispeck!!

Congrats to you!

Thank you MsTee!!! I'm not too happy to be back lol, but I am happy to see that you're all doing good.. Praise Jah! :luv:

Timeline
Morning ya'll :D

Cat, honey :(

Let go, and let GOD! No need to hold on by a thread :no:

Be blessed my friend, it will all be okay.

DaDa :(

(((hugs)))

You make me laugh many times just when I need it.

Sometimes the humor can be taken out of context or taken too far, and that goes for anyone.

I appreciate you saying you will work on it.

I love Sus, and I hate the bad vibes.

Peace out peeps!!

AND WE MADE $758.. :dance::dance: I AM SOO EXCITED..WE ARE ON THE MOVE!!

MUCH LOVE..AND BLESSINGS

WWW.OAFJF.ORG

This is GREAT news!!! Big up to you for your diligence!!

TGIFFFFFFFF!!! :dance:

Ditto JaP Ditto

Poor & Boasy the winner of the 2009 Magnum Kings And Queens Of Dancehall Competition in JA

philly? :blink:

I know girl yuh ready fi more LOL

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Welcome back and congratulations on your noa2

Thanks My2- i needed it!! I hope all is well with you!!

yw ,, things are good... i got our drop off date for the Ds230

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
woieeeeeeeeeeeeeee mi seh mi aff timarrow...mi aff timarrow (dutty whine)...mi aff timarrow (kick up leg den split)...mi aff timarrow mi aff timarrow (roll pon floor)...(dutty whine again) mi aff timarraw (DROP DEAD)

cho now mi rass back a kill mi

mi seh fi FALLAH di riddim n tek weh u'self...rolll pon di floor n tek weh u'self....kack up u fut n tek weh u'self

What you saying? YOU do the splits????

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.