Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
The last thing that I view a Jamaican as would be a play toy. But I agree with you on one thing there is no need to keep replying to you because you will never get it. You have never walked a mile in my shoes to tell me how I feel so stay in your OWN skin and get out of mine.

I would not want to walk a mile in your shoes, I am quite comfortable in my own - But from your many posts, you seem to be the one who wants to be in mine ,,,,, - and yet again, you missed the whole point - Somehow, not a surprise -

B*tch please I would never want to be you. What’s so great about your life? Please tell me? From what I can tell it sounds boring azz hell. Because I said your man was cute? Wow I give credit where credit is due there are a lot of men I think are cute but that doesn’t mean I want to be their woman or wife. If anything you want to be me that is why you date and hang around nothing but people like myself. I got your point you’re trying to tell me about me. U don’t even know me to judge me. So stick to what you do know.

Uh oh

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Lawny..you don't wanna teach me how fi cook goat? :crying:

Of course; goat is easy to cook, I never use a pressure cooker... I don't like them. I never part with my dutch pots I've had them for 18 years.

What in the heezy is a dutch pot? Mi nah kno nuttin bout special pots and pans. Do they sell them in Wal-Mart? :blink:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Of course; goat is easy to cook, I never use a pressure cooker... I don't like them. I never part with my dutch pots I've had them for 18 years.

What in the heezy is a dutch pot? Mi nah kno nuttin bout special pots and pans. Do they sell them in Wal-Mart? :blink:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Sorry MrsP - Ask hubby to take you shopping for a dutch pot on your trip

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

Here's a video Mrs.P

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=jamaic...mp;FORM=VIVR16#

Hey...that's the lady that taught me how to make sorrel! :lol:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Filed: Timeline

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Sorry MrsP - Ask hubby to take you shopping for a dutch pot on your trip

Mrs. P; I love you...I'm LMAO...no they don't sell them at walmart :rofl::rofl::rofl:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?...ci_sku=11267533

HAHAHA - I was wrong, they do sell them in Walmart!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Sorry MrsP - Ask hubby to take you shopping for a dutch pot on your trip

Mrs. P; I love you...I'm LMAO...no they don't sell them at walmart :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes they do! Walmart has it all!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

kiss mi neck...mi rass...

sus dem a bad quality

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

sus; sis, dat is not a dutch pot

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

I love you too Lawny! :blink: But mi still not sure wha mek it a Dutch pot? It look like a roasting pan(?) :unsure: R they made from special materials in Jamaica?

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Here's one..

dutch_pot203_203x152.jpg

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.