Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Drool ova yuh man in yuh best day dream. I said the man was cute and I joked with you from time to time about him had I knew you were really taking it serious I would have STOPPED along time ago. U showed him my picture because you were thinking of me and insecure like you always are and will continue to be and I can’t blame you the way you look I would be afraid as well. U might not spend money on him in front of others but hmm how much do you do you send ova when you’re here? We all know he most likely gets ½ ur check. So its o.k. for you to talk about me not spending any money but yet you are doing the same thing. Wow!!!

I started ###### around on my (HUSBAND) something you still don’t have right about the time I told him we needed to separate. I never kept anything in the dark my husband knew my heart and he knew I wanted out. I have 4 kids by what umm 2 fathers? One is a babies daddy and the other is lets say it again MY HUSBAND. That doesn’t seem like a lot of fathers to me. How many guys have you had abortions by? Of course your single by choice because no one CHOSE you !!! Do you get it now? And my husband did very well in the laying it down dept it was other reasons why we separated so there was never a reason to cheat on him sexual. That part of the relationship he mastered.

I don’t read all the post about you sorry I find you BORING but I see you read all mine. That shows me you find me exciting hell you go on vacation and still think of me. I guess you can’t get enough.

Just like you I find this bickering boring and childish plus I you keep harping on the same stuff I take it you have nothing else to say or maybe you don’t want the girls to know how much you really know about me. Well you can take it from here I’m done this is getting me no where. NEXT!

Joked a few times? You crossed the line way many times but are too ignorant to get it - as far as taking it seriously, I am sure it was on your part =- but I know my man well enough to know that you couldn't pay him to touch you - so it was never a concern -

Any more stereotypes that you want to throw at me until you see if one can fit? It's really sad how ignorant you are - if you could fight factually, then maybe it would make sense - But you are throwing out every single stereotype and any inkling of anything that your little brain can retain to see if you can find one that will fit - cause you haven't hit one yet -

I have no problem with anyone knowing what I know - The difference between you and me is that I actually READ what other people write, care about what most of them have to say, and retain it - you, on the other hand - come here to try to figure out how to snag yourself a new man from the Caribbean - You can't have a serious conversation to save your life - even when someone posts a situation asking for help or advice, as happened today - you thrown in an ignorant, stereotyping comment - and don't even see where it's wrong -

I could continue, but it's really unfair to argue with an unarmed fool -

Hey peeps! I've been missing in action on VJ for a minute or two.

I must admit, I've seen that one simmering for a little while now.

Finesse, I totally understand what your husband is feeling. My mom tried to label my husband because of the terrible mistake my sister's husband made. She thought he was following the same path because he went to visit his sister in NY right after we got married. I just calmly told her that she can't do that because she wouldn't want to be guilty of something someone else did. I know she still thinks all Jamaican men suck...but I can't worry about that.

As for not being able to resist the Jamaican man...that is an all out lie. I'm not knocking my Jamaican brothers...but in my opinion...there are not many that I would consider handsome (I know I know...they may not consider me beautiful either). I don't understand why foreign women have mystified Jamaican men so much. I had one friend telling me that Jamaican men were too smart for her. The accent is no different than that of a Jamaican woman...so why no alluring mystism around them too? (I won't lie and say that Vybz Kartel doesn't make me HOOOOTTT when he lowers the octave in his voice...but he is the RARE exception...welll except for Capleton when he goes into his high deciphel chants...wait a minute...this isn't about me...I digress).

I have always thought it was a load of bs coming from a bunch of women that are attention starved in their own country. Now before you try to curse me, I'm not saying you can't get a man in your own country...but even having a man here doesn't mean you will get attention from him (outside of wanting to screw all the time). I personally think a lot of American men are spoiled because we have allowed them to be...we are so willing to settle for just any piece of man...that a man doesn't have to be a true gentleman anymore. If an American man felt confident enough to approach me by telling me he wanted me to be his woman on the side because he was married and would never divorce...but he would pay ALL my bills...we have a huge problem in our society. This line obviously worked with someone...or he wouldn't have been so brazen to try it with me. My oldest son's father admitted to me that he rarely if ever has to approach a woman he is interested in....he said he doesn't even remember how to do it because American women take the lead now. So, this is what I mean by attention starved.

Then, along comes a Jamaican man telling you all the things your male counterpart in your own country won't say because he just doesn't have to...he doesn't believe it...or he thinks it will make him look weak or pum whipped~~BAM...you are all strung out on Jamaican wood...with a man with two teeth and one crusty toe talking about his accent is so sexy, and he is so exotic. Please!

I also think that if American (I'm speaking of the only country I have lived from my own personal experiences) men stepped up their game, there would not be so many women flocking to Jamaica or any other country in search of acceptance, attention and real male companionship. A woman should never have to pay a man for his attention or love. I thought it was sad that DaDa or any other woman felt the need to even include that disclaimer in her love story...but I just shrugged and kept reading. Jamaican men have just honed their craft...noticed the increased demand and decided to amph up their supply...simple economics in very hard times.

I'm with my husband...not because he was Jamaican or has a sexy accent...but because we cultivated a true friendship and the friendship blossomed into more over time. I'm not attention starved so I'm perfectly fine with walking through town with my Ipod blasting to ignore the gigs calling out to me. I have turned down waaaayyyy tooo many men to count here and there...so unlike what another woman told me "that is the best part of Jamaica...why would you WANT to tune that out?"...I just don't believe the hype.

I have also been pretty diverse in my dating experiences...I have dated White men...Cuban...Indian (middle Eastern)...Black men and Jamaican men. I know that I was never trying to be of that race or nationality simply because I dated one.

My true love affair is with the island of Jamaica and the Jamaican culture because it gives me "roots"...stability and a sense of belonging that I never found in America. So, even if my marriage doesn't last...I will always be a true yardie at heart. It's not a fly by night thing or the latest happening trend/fad for me to try. I immerse myself in the culture because it is no less part of me than if I had been born and raised there. I still have a lot to learn...but that's what life is anyway...a series of learning lessons.

I can always tell the women that love Jamaica because of the man/men that they met while vacationing...and those that truly love the island and culture. I have been to Jamaica a few times with no more than $50 in my pocket and no money coming in...so it's not a love affair because I'm vacationing in a nice resort far removed from the daily struggles either.

Well said, Jawi

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey everyone!

NVC assigned our case number today. So glad all this is coming to a close...

going back to try and catch up on the thread :star:

:dance: :dance:

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
lmao @ rotten teet man

i have always said jamaica is the place for women with low self esteem that love being misled because yuh have some jamaican men who will call to ANYTHING! i mean it. when that statues at emancipation park went up i cannot tell you the amount of men that were lusting after the female and she's a STATUE. i mean talking about what they would love to do to her :blink:

dem no partial a baxide

and if yuh self esteem really deh a groun, walk pass gun court pon camp road

lawd misses when di prisoner dem done tell yuh wha dem waan do wid yuh! :blink: yuh chun chun eida shrivel up or explode :rofl:

Exactly! I know I don't feel particularly beautiful because some mawga bare mouth illiterate no job having man decides to call out to me...here or there. I see women stopping and literally EATING up the attention. I was on JUTA going back to the airport and this group of women were on the bus talking about all the men they conquered during their week stay, and how ray tay tay was jealous over them being with xyz or 123. They were name dropping some of the biggest gigalos in Ochi. I said "So what did you guys think of the gigalos calling out to you every 3 minutes?" They said "Gigalos? What gigalos? (after I explained they responded) all I know is that I loved all the attention girl...these Jamaican men were definitely feeling a sister." I turned around in my seat...got on the phone with Jonesie and started talking about them in patois...and they didn't have a clue what mi chat bout.

One woman had the nerve to say that she left all her half used Bath and Body Works products for the maid as a tip. #######???

My husband didn't chat to one farrin woman anytime I saw him...including me...until a mutual friend introduced us. Jonesie and I watched him for some time and thought he was a miserable and mean SOB. LOL

Now, I have had some FIIINNNEE men in Jamaica try to chat me....but I just wasn't buying any of it...not to mention once they really opened their mouths...the intelligence just wasn't there. I remember one man was finer than a gallon of ice water in Hell...until he started trying to convince me that I was going to fall in love with him before my trip ended. He even went as far as to try and put my hands on his abs and body...like that would magically seal the deal. I'm sure he didn't expect me to haul off and slap the $hit out of him. LOL

Exactly, Jawi - I have been travelling to JA since 1988 - My love for the island goes far beyond the man - I can debate the history of the island and the music with the best of them - it's something that caught my attention, gave me peace, and so I took it on myself to learn more about the culture, the history, and the music - because it is a place that I have come to know intimately and love - and not from only the AI fancy hotel aspect - I have seen the good and the bad firsthand - There are many parts of the culture that horrify me - there are others, like the deep family love and pride, that draw me in. For the first time in all those years, I am in an LDR with a Jamaican man -

The lines that you hear and the things that you see are unreal - Unfortunately, some women fall for it immediately - And are too thick to think about it any other way - I know a guy in Negril who married a young American girl - By chance, I met two other women who were involved with him at the same time, one on a plane ride, and one on another message board - I have seen guys drop off one at the airport, go around to the arrival area and pick up the next = It's not limited to Jamaica, either - I saw a ton of it when I was living in Barbados - it's chaos -

Sorry, but a toothless smelly dread telling me within the first two seconds of seeing me that he is gonna marry me is not gonna catch my attention - And if I happened to be built like Barney, I would have to think twice about why suddenly this young, fit, gorgeous man was wanting to chat to me - I don't understand why women can't see that.....

Timeline
Hey Heavensent! What are you trying to get done with the Embassy?

Hey...wait a minute...I am the only woman in the house too. Never registered until you said it JQ. LMAO

It feels good but when my step daughter gets here it will be different. :angry: Just Joking :thumbs:

So we heard from the California Service Center on Sept 21, 2009 for my step daughter. They said her I130 was approved after 4 months so now they will forward to NVC/

Question

How does it work for the kids when they are there and come here to be transferred to school. I want her to start on time and she is in a school until next July and she will start regular school there in Jamaica. But then will she have to start Kindergarten here at 6 or will she be able to go to 1st grade because her b-day is Sept

Any thoughts

Answer my question... please anyone

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline
I have no problem with anyone knowing what I know - The difference between you and me is that I actually READ what other people write, care about what most of them have to say, and retain it - you, on the other hand - come here to try to figure out how to snag yourself a new man from the Caribbean - You can't have a serious conversation to save your life - even when someone posts a situation asking for help or advice, as happened today - you thrown in an ignorant, stereotyping comment - and don't even see where it's wrong -

I could continue, but it's really unfair to argue with an unarmed fool -

U really help out in the conversations we have? Please all you do is google something and attach the picture and that is typically ur answer. If that last word is what you want then the last word is what you'll get. I must be becoming as ancient as you I don't even feel like bickering anymore. The laides have moved on and are talking about other stuff and your still going on. I guess something I said hit home. Call me a fool, stupid, dummy whatever makes you sleep tonight feeling satsified go for it.

Oh and if I wanted a Caribbean man so bad I would have been took my rass back. Again News Flash your not the only broad that can go to JA at the drop of a dime.

Likkle More!!

Edited by DaDa

Filed: Timeline

lawd what a mout full....mi no even know why unu baddah...

Jawi parts of your post makes me laugh others make me say ummmmmm really

sus; you don't need to explain u'rself tu nobadi mi save sum fish tea fi u

nutin naw guh change

cho mi rice a bun

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Hey ladies....I see it's been business as usual around here...how is everyone doing tonight? Marie--CONGRATULATIONS! You could be looking at a November date chica! :thumbs:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline
Hey ladies....I see it's been business as usual around here...how is everyone doing tonight? Marie--CONGRATULATIONS! You could be looking at a November date chica! :thumbs:

Hi Mrs. P good and you

Hi Mrs. P good and you

Interview in 6 days Ready

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline
lawd what a mout full....mi no even know why unu baddah...

Jawi parts of your post makes me laugh others make me say ummmmmm really

sus; you don't need to explain u'rself tu nobadi mi save sum fish tea fi u

nutin naw guh change

cho mi rice a bun

NUH BUN DI RICE!! Pay attention han tap read pon VJ!! :bonk: What else yuh cook fa mi? Mi soon come! :star:

Hi Mrs. P good and you

Hi Mrs. P good and you

Interview in 6 days Ready

Hey JQ! Ready as I'll ever be! :lol:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

mi know Mrs. P; but it arite...drinking some fish tea now

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
mi know Mrs. P; but it arite...drinking some fish tea now

Lawny--Marcel a cook?

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Timeline
Hey Heavensent! What are you trying to get done with the Embassy?

Hey...wait a minute...I am the only woman in the house too. Never registered until you said it JQ. LMAO

It feels good but when my step daughter gets here it will be different. :angry: Just Joking :thumbs:

So we heard from the California Service Center on Sept 21, 2009 for my step daughter. They said her I130 was approved after 4 months so now they will forward to NVC/

Question

How does it work for the kids when they are there and come here to be transferred to school. I want her to start on time and she is in a school until next July and she will start regular school there in Jamaica. But then will she have to start Kindergarten here at 6 or will she be able to go to 1st grade because her b-day is Sept

Any thoughts

Answer my question... please anyone

You might want to PM Dillon since her stepson just arrived - or Brownskinn

Jamaican Queen; I don't know how the school laws are there, but you may be able to start her in the 1st grade. Please, Please make sure they bring all of the school records and vaccine records. The may do test (might not) because of her age...I know they tested me 20 years ago when I came here, but I was 9...best thing to do is call the school district where you live and find out. Good luck and congrats

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.