kissteeth, it worth the read Bunz!

bout yuh worded out :rolleyes:

read 4 lines at a time den, cho! :lol:

:rofl: Skim, Bunz. Skim.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
lmao @ rotten teet man

i have always said jamaica is the place for women with low self esteem that love being misled because yuh have some jamaican men who will call to ANYTHING! i mean it. when that statues at emancipation park went up i cannot tell you the amount of men that were lusting after the female and she's a STATUE. i mean talking about what they would love to do to her :blink:

dem no partial a baxide

and if yuh self esteem really deh a groun, walk pass gun court pon camp road

lawd misses when di prisoner dem done tell yuh wha dem waan do wid yuh! :blink: yuh chun chun eida shrivel up or explode :rofl:

a statue??? yuh LIE!!

out of orda!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
quana nothing is worth your peace of mind

and think about it like this

if you stayed to please him you would not have roger now

and his attitude truly justifies where you are now

thanks my girl.. i go CRAZY at times thinking bout the whole concept of it.. but whats done is done and im happy and like u said he is STILL acting miserable sooo :whistle:

hey jaws.. how are tings?..keeping busy??

Hey Sweetness...

What's done is done...no need worrying over things that may have been. Mind yuh nuh vex Roga going crazy ova wan next yout yuhseemi? Your kids can feel way more than you give them credit for...trust me. If your ex-husband really wanted the marriage, he would have done what it took to keep you happily in love. Wanting someone after they have checked out is just being selfish in my opinion. It didn't matter to him when you were still trying to make it work...it didn't matter when you sat at home crying over whatever foolish thing he did...but when you finally got peace and wanted out...now he wants to cry about wanting his family and his wife. Please! Next!

You don't believe you deserve the happiness you have right now...so you are cross examining everything. Take every day as a new day...a new adventure and a new day to feel in love all over again.

I try to tell my hubby how much I appreciate him more and more every day...because the next minute is not promised. I'm not a lovey-dovey person with men...so it's hard for me to open up and let my guard down. I'm constantly on guard for somebody to try and eff over me...and for me to show "mi nuh easy". It took A just patiently showing me that he feels special when I tell him what he means to me...just like I like to hear it...so does he. If I continue to show him mi back broad...it just makes it harder for him to reach me.

I'm staying busy at work...and missing A like crazy when I get home. I know soon come soon come...but it is never soon enough really. :blush::crying:

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline
hooraaaaaaaay princess

you must feel like you are on cloud nine

God is able girl!

Yuh know!!!

I said to honey this morning, I am gonna give this immigration thing to God cause mi cyaan carry it no more...

Look what God can do!! :yes:

Thanks everyone!!

Lawd, we just might get di interview for when I am there! smiley-angelic001.gif

Timeline

Afternoon Yardies!

WHAT A $HITTY DAY I'VE HAD! Excuse me for a moment.... :ot:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whew! I feel a little better now! I HATE MY M@#$#$ING JOB & I DARE ANYONE TO TELL ME I SHOULD BE THANKFUL FOR IT TODAY!!! Thankful for what??? Ulcers & adrenaline surging through my body??? F@#$ THAT!!

:ot2:

Thanks for letting me vent!

Timeline

mi hear ya sis.. roger nuh knoa a ting, just my inner thoughts bout marriage in general ya know?? i still believe in it, its just so much breaking the bond THESE days that our parents and loved ones either go thru or didn't have ya know??..

but me and him good.. mi is LOVEY DOVEY and kissy kissy all ova dat tall man dere LOL..

pray fuh dem kids tho.. straight IGNORE mi usband most of di time.. GOSH..

i told him that i think its a good idea for him to be aggressive now.. he laid low b4 and that was a good idea..nuh make dem think him try fi take ova and be dem BEST friend.

but now i think its good to TRY and talk to them even tho they are hesitant..about their likes and dislikes, he is quiet so its hard but i believe he is a stranger to them and he has to show that he's willing to become more than that.. i can't put all the responsibility on the kids to make the relationship work.. all of them being uncomfortable makes me uncomfortable CHO lol.. he agrees to try.. and i know it will get better

glad u are keeping ur spirits up w/ hubby gone.. job not tripping too much anymore huh..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
WOOOO HOOOOO!!!! t2027.gif

"Your case has been forwarded to the Embassy"

t2712.gif

CONGRATS JAP!!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance:

Congrats Princess! That's the ONE thing on this God forsaken day that has put a smile on my face! :thumbs::dance:

I am hoping your honey can add a few more smiles to that one tonight :yes:

t1520.gif

GREAT way to relieve stress! :D

:rofl:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Timeline
lmao @ rotten teet man

i have always said jamaica is the place for women with low self esteem that love being misled because yuh have some jamaican men who will call to ANYTHING! i mean it. when that statues at emancipation park went up i cannot tell you the amount of men that were lusting after the female and she's a STATUE. i mean talking about what they would love to do to her :blink:

dem no partial a baxide

and if yuh self esteem really deh a groun, walk pass gun court pon camp road

lawd misses when di prisoner dem done tell yuh wha dem waan do wid yuh! :blink: yuh chun chun eida shrivel up or explode :rofl:

Exactly! I know I don't feel particularly beautiful because some mawga bare mouth illiterate no job having man decides to call out to me...here or there. I see women stopping and literally EATING up the attention. I was on JUTA going back to the airport and this group of women were on the bus talking about all the men they conquered during their week stay, and how ray tay tay was jealous over them being with xyz or 123. They were name dropping some of the biggest gigalos in Ochi. I said "So what did you guys think of the gigalos calling out to you every 3 minutes?" They said "Gigalos? What gigalos? (after I explained they responded) all I know is that I loved all the attention girl...these Jamaican men were definitely feeling a sister." I turned around in my seat...got on the phone with Jonesie and started talking about them in patois...and they didn't have a clue what mi chat bout.

One woman had the nerve to say that she left all her half used Bath and Body Works products for the maid as a tip. #######???

My husband didn't chat to one farrin woman anytime I saw him...including me...until a mutual friend introduced us. Jonesie and I watched him for some time and thought he was a miserable and mean SOB. LOL

Now, I have had some FIIINNNEE men in Jamaica try to chat me....but I just wasn't buying any of it...not to mention once they really opened their mouths...the intelligence just wasn't there. I remember one man was finer than a gallon of ice water in Hell...until he started trying to convince me that I was going to fall in love with him before my trip ended. He even went as far as to try and put my hands on his abs and body...like that would magically seal the deal. I'm sure he didn't expect me to haul off and slap the $hit out of him. LOL

WOOOO HOOOOO!!!! t2027.gif

"Your case has been forwarded to the Embassy"

t2712.gif

When you finally stopped bellyaching about being in AP...let go and let God...he came right on time!

YYYAAAHHHHYYYY I'm happy for you.

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Afternoon Yardies!

WHAT A $HITTY DAY I'VE HAD! Excuse me for a moment.... :ot:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whew! I feel a little better now! I HATE MY M@#$#$ING JOB & I DARE ANYONE TO TELL ME I SHOULD BE THANKFUL FOR IT TODAY!!! Thankful for what??? Ulcers & adrenaline surging through my body??? F@#$ THAT!!

:ot2:

Thanks for letting me vent!

t4621.gif (F)

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.