Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
that is so awesome........i hope to be one of those old married women still picking at my husbands ingrown hair bumps....

I spent an hour or so doing that yesterday. :lol: But um... has anyone been successful in getting & staying rid of those? We're looking for dermatologists in the area. I hope it won't cost too much out of pocket since he won't be on my insurance until the end of the year.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
wha we fi do chiney??? nutting fi say..a so ie go..

yuh neva tell me your opinion.....do mi usband ave right to feel a way? yuh ave mi pon ignore?

no mi tink the convo too old and ya'll be like :blink:

i understand him being uncomfortable, .. ppl are not very reasonable when it comes to those kinds of situations.. but of course u know ur family and know that they prolly will be fine.. either way.. i think he should get the courage to come anyway, TO ME..its just not reason enough to miss the special ocassion..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello yardies !! ok so i just got off the phone with DOS ...i hate when things are organized ! but anyways ...i called DOS last thursday ( sept 24th) and the lady told me that the case was sent to kng on sept 18th and it wasnt received yet ! ok ! so then i decided to email the embassy on friday with hopes they would respond this week..NO RESPONSE YET !!!! ..anyways...so when i called today the lady said they sent the case on the 18th and it was also received on the 18th but since it was the same day i guess they didnt bother to put when it was received (which i dont understand ) ..anways ..she also told me that the embassy sent out packet 3 last friday the 25th..so he should be receiving it soon..i just called my honey and he said the post office was closed yesterday..he went this morning to check if his no imped came in the mail ( he went to get it last week and the system was down so they said they would mail it to him ) but the mail didnt come in yet so he said he will go check again now if not or maybe they both will reach monday or so.. *sigh* :unsure: ..

Vermont Service Center:

** 5/8/2009 - I29F Sent to VSC

** 5/12/2009- I29F Received @ VSC

** 5/13/2009- NOA1 Mailed

** 5/14/2009- Check Cashed

** 5/21/2009- NOA1 Received by Mail

** 9/11/2009- NOA2 via Email * Approved*

** 9/15/2009 - NVC Recieved/ KNG Case # assigned

** 9/18/2009 - Case left NVC for Kingston

** 9/18/2009- Kingston Recieved Case

** 9/19/2009- NOA2 Received by Mail

** 9/25/2009- Packet 3 Sent via Jamaica mail

** 10/2/2009- Packet 3-4 Recieved via Email

** 10/2/2009- Interview Day Assigned * OCTOBER 27TH 2009 *[APPROVED]*

**10/13/2009- Medical Completed

**10/27/2009- Interview[ blue slipped for not having medical]

**11/16/2009- Medical Picked up in KNG

**11/24/2009- Appt at Embassy [ turn in medical]

**12/1/2009- Visa in Hand

**12/2/2009 POE : Ft. Lauderdale !!

thanks Philly! How are things your way?

Hey Shrewdie he is fabulous and I am so happy and blessed girl we just had our 2 year anniversary and we are renewing our vows in February (L) (L) (L)

thanks...after talking with her at length about it we finally had to make light of it and joke with her and say that she has ruined it for all of us.....now none of us can go to jamaica w/out our husbands

LOL Finesse at least someone was able find light in this situation...

GOOD AFTERNOON LADIES,

Just checking out the conversation. :ph34r:

Hi JQ - Warning - do not post about how hot it is in Vegas or you will have a buncha vex people on here!

I know thats right, its a lil chilly today i Philly but we are going back up to the 70's tomorrow and the weekend

that is so awesome........i hope to be one of those old married women still picking at my husbands ingrown hair bumps....

LOL me too girl

hey ya'll..

i just been reading..yeah i was Guest #2 (no i don't really know which one i was)

im sleepy and tired, and just wish this week would be ova already..

i use to love to hear about marriages lasting so long.. now it kinda makes me sad :blush:

those of u who have divorced.. do u ever think u should have been like these couples and toughed it out?? :unsure: are we shallow for not sticking thru,praying thru, working thru the hard times like these couples w/ such lasting power??

im just thinking out loud.. i don't know what kind of legacy im leaving my children regarding marriage.. i know im too hard on myself, but any thoughts???

Quanna it really depends on what the offense was if its adultery I am ending it! I can't see me coming back from that I have gone through that in the past and never accepted it and jsut because he we are married I don't think that would matter for me. You broke your vow I'm done.... that just hits a sore spot with me....

ok imma try this one more time and say HELLO <_<

Hey JA Honey wha gwaan want some fish tea :rofl:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I have no opinion on this any way at all. All I want to say is Sunny scared me yesterday. Today, Sus & DaDa scared the ####### out of me. I promise to never piss you guys off. Cross my heart....the whole needle in the eye thing!!!!!

:rofl::rofl: wait is wah else mi miss...wah Mich do inna di place

Can we all just get along. I was just saying how much I love this forum after the drama yesterday on FB.

Kimmy, I didn't do anything in here. I've been my good self. I was honest with JG about something totally unrelated to VJ that's all.

what happened on FB?

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

omg philly i am LOVING Candy Bling

can't stop playing it

upherebl.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hello yardies !! ok so i just got off the phone with DOS ...i hate when things are organized ! but anyways ...i called DOS last thursday ( sept 24th) and the lady told me that the case was sent to kng on sept 18th and it wasnt received yet ! ok ! so then i decided to email the embassy on friday with hopes they would respond this week..NO RESPONSE YET !!!! ..anyways...so when i called today the lady said they sent the case on the 18th and it was also received on the 18th but since it was the same day i guess they didnt bother to put when it was received (which i dont understand ) ..anways ..she also told me that the embassy sent out packet 3 last friday the 25th..so he should be receiving it soon..i just called my honey and he said the post office was closed yesterday..he went this morning to check if his no imped came in the mail ( he went to get it last week and the system was down so they said they would mail it to him ) but the mail didnt come in yet so he said he will go check again now if not or maybe they both will reach monday or so.. *sigh* :unsure: ..

(((Heaven)))

If they sent packet 3 and he has not gotten it, you can e-mail with "Second Request" and ask that they e-mail you packet 3

Don't stress chica, you are almost there!!! (F)

what happened on FB?

agood, Bunz tek ova for finesse :pop:

Timeline

Heaven don't worry girl it will all work outm1259.gif

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

(((Heaven)))

If they sent packet 3 and he has not gotten it, you can e-mail with "Second Request" and ask that they e-mail you packet 3

Don't stress chica, you are almost there!!! (F)

what happened on FB?

agood, Bunz tek ova for finesse :pop:

well she said since it was sent on friday it probally didnt really go out until monday so give it a few more days..plus my honey said the post office was closed yesterday ! so.. if he doesnt get it by next week then i will do so ..thnx princess ! :thumbs:

Vermont Service Center:

** 5/8/2009 - I29F Sent to VSC

** 5/12/2009- I29F Received @ VSC

** 5/13/2009- NOA1 Mailed

** 5/14/2009- Check Cashed

** 5/21/2009- NOA1 Received by Mail

** 9/11/2009- NOA2 via Email * Approved*

** 9/15/2009 - NVC Recieved/ KNG Case # assigned

** 9/18/2009 - Case left NVC for Kingston

** 9/18/2009- Kingston Recieved Case

** 9/19/2009- NOA2 Received by Mail

** 9/25/2009- Packet 3 Sent via Jamaica mail

** 10/2/2009- Packet 3-4 Recieved via Email

** 10/2/2009- Interview Day Assigned * OCTOBER 27TH 2009 *[APPROVED]*

**10/13/2009- Medical Completed

**10/27/2009- Interview[ blue slipped for not having medical]

**11/16/2009- Medical Picked up in KNG

**11/24/2009- Appt at Embassy [ turn in medical]

**12/1/2009- Visa in Hand

**12/2/2009 POE : Ft. Lauderdale !!

Timeline

no seriously

is what did gwaan pon FB?

smaddy clue me in nuh man

upherebl.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Quana, when it comes to feeling guilty over divorce, I can see why one would feel that way. But as JaPrincess pointed out, it takes TWO to be committed. So if one is trying 100% and really wants things to work out, but the other doens't, ::shrug::

so now u have to order countless pairs and have to sent them back??? :unsure:

No time to order more. We're heading to Richardson tomorrow at 11am.

nat a wha kinda broad foot steve have so

just sey it..di man foot big no baxide

wait hold on or are the shoes for you?

:blush::blush: yea tell mi cause mi just reply :blink:

I don't know what that baxide comment meant. :unsure:

The shoes are for Steven. But I actually have very wide feet too, which is why I order from Zappos: they fit hard-to-find sizes & widths.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.