Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I have no opinion on this any way at all. All I want to say is Sunny scared me yesterday. Today, Sus & DaDa scared the ####### out of me. I promise to never piss you guys off. Cross my heart....the whole needle in the eye thing!!!!!

yuh brain broken? yuh muss ave opinion........

jg=chicken

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

yo deze birds iz wildin son

ow mi yankee hokcent soun'?

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
I have no opinion on this any way at all. All I want to say is Sunny scared me yesterday. Today, Sus & DaDa scared the ####### out of me. I promise to never piss you guys off. Cross my heart....the whole needle in the eye thing!!!!!

:rofl::rofl: wait is wah else mi miss...wah Mich do inna di place

a dat mi wan know too :pop:

me too..

Timeline

this was all a plot by grover

she made up this story to break the mundane talk

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
yo deze birds iz wildin son

ow mi yankee hokcent soun'?

oh. lord...yuh sound like mi son....

mi tink yuh love mi..

true story....mi swear pon it

Evil-Grover.jpg

:rofl:

:angry: mek mi fine wan smiley fi you jaP

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Again - ignorance - Beautiful? :blink: I showed DJ the pic because I thought it was hysterical how you drool over him and he wanted to see what you look like = Nothing more... And I am his paycheck? You got that from where? Try that game on someone else - Ask anyone who has been in Jamaica with me how much money I spend when I am with DJ - Jamerican, Island,..... they will all let you know -

Ummmmmmmmm - you know so much about my life - I run island to island, phocking guys? Not, sorry - Single by choice - nothing else - And if you bothered to read and comprehend ANYTHING - You would know why I live with my Mom - it's called taking responsibility for someone else and helping out - something you wouldn't get - and I had a child dumb azz, which again - if you read you would know - Reading is fundamental, ya know?

Your ENTIRE post just proves how ignorant you really are - and that you don't give a rat's azz about anyone on this site besides getting your rocks off -

Things are over with your husband and you have to wait two years - Yet you phocked around on him for how many with other men? You have 4 kids by how many baby daddies? Oh wait -if the man isn't putting it down at home - he's to blame - Not you for sluttin your azz all over town -

If you want to try to attack me - Don't ASSUME you know what you are talking about - cause all you are doing is showing your azz, as usual - You obviously don't read ANYTHING that is posted in the forums to know enough about anyone to come out with factual statements -

There is a whole lot I could say here - but it just ain't worth it

"It is the peculiar quality of a fool to perceive the faults of others and to forget his own."

Drool ova yuh man in yuh best day dream. I said the man was cute and I joked with you from time to time about him had I knew you were really taking it serious I would have STOPPED along time ago. U showed him my picture because you were thinking of me and insecure like you always are and will continue to be and I can’t blame you the way you look I would be afraid as well. U might not spend money on him in front of others but hmm how much do you do you send ova when you’re here? We all know he most likely gets ½ ur check. So its o.k. for you to talk about me not spending any money but yet you are doing the same thing. Wow!!!

I started ###### around on my (HUSBAND) something you still don’t have right about the time I told him we needed to separate. I never kept anything in the dark my husband knew my heart and he knew I wanted out. I have 4 kids by what umm 2 fathers? One is a babies daddy and the other is lets say it again MY HUSBAND. That doesn’t seem like a lot of fathers to me. How many guys have you had abortions by? Of course your single by choice because no one CHOSE you !!! Do you get it now? And my husband did very well in the laying it down dept it was other reasons why we separated so there was never a reason to cheat on him sexual. That part of the relationship he mastered.

I don’t read all the post about you sorry I find you BORING but I see you read all mine. That shows me you find me exciting hell you go on vacation and still think of me. I guess you can’t get enough.

Just like you I find this bickering boring and childish plus I you keep harping on the same stuff I take it you have nothing else to say or maybe you don’t want the girls to know how much you really know about me. Well you can take it from here I’m done this is getting me no where. NEXT!

Timeline

:rofl::rofl: wait is wah else mi miss...wah Mich do inna di place

Can we all just get along. I was just saying how much I love this forum after the drama yesterday on FB.

Kimmy, I didn't do anything in here. I've been my good self. I was honest with JG about something totally unrelated to VJ that's all.

Edited by *SunRay*

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Not always...on Sunday my parents will be married for 40 years.

My parents have been married 46 years.

and they are still speaking?

My neighbors across the street just celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary!

Mine have been married over 30.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

I LOVE THIS VIDEO!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.