Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Nat, why order shoes on-line instead of going to a store where he can try them on? :unsure:

We've gone to several stores. He hasn't liked any of them. I take that back. Out of the entire stock at DSW, he liked one pair. But as that pair was $299, we kept it moving.

so now u have to order countless pairs and have to sent them back??? :unsure:

Wow;

Here we go again --

Is this really what this thread has come to. See why one has to be careful with how much information they share with people. Some of ya'll wonder why I remove my pictures from FB (people always have something to say)....

time a come; mi no ready fi bust dem out yet...

ummmmmmmm nice try...did you really think people were going to give you information on me and you're a total stranger in Jamaica (in my DISTRICT) even though the man you were travelling with is a Jamaica;

like I said, nice try --

wha dis?? u ave stalker??

Filed: Timeline
Nat, why order shoes on-line instead of going to a store where he can try them on? :unsure:

We've gone to several stores. He hasn't liked any of them. I take that back. Out of the entire stock at DSW, he liked one pair. But as that pair was $299, we kept it moving.

so now u have to order countless pairs and have to sent them back??? :unsure:

mi fine it funny how oonuh a ave wan nex convo in between di bakkle

Q; I really don't know what it is, but let's say I show up in your neck of the woods and start asking questions about you and your family and such...then, I saw a picture that you posted a while back and in the caption (auntie house)...damn I would be so bold as to go up to her gate, tell your aunt that you and I are good friends and if she would mind renting us a room for a few days since we have business in the area....

now, mi know seh mi a madooman...but no man a more dan dat

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
hey ya'll..

i just been reading..yeah i was Guest #2 (no i don't really know which one i was)

im sleepy and tired, and just wish this week would be ova already..

i use to love to hear about marriages lasting so long.. now it kinda makes me sad :blush:

those of u who have divorced.. do u ever think u should have been like these couples and toughed it out?? :unsure: are we shallow for not sticking thru,praying thru, working thru the hard times like these couples w/ such lasting power??

im just thinking out loud.. i don't know what kind of legacy im leaving my children regarding marriage.. i know im too hard on myself, but any thoughts???

I think it all depends on the issues at hand. And, we all have our own decisions to make.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

####### is going on in here

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
Q; I really don't know what it is, but let's say I show up in your neck of the woods and start asking questions about you and your family and such...then, I saw a picture that you posted a while back and in the caption (auntie house)...damn I would be so bold as to go up to her gate, tell your aunt that you and I are good friends and if she would mind renting us a room for a few days since we have business in the area....

:wow:

some people have no sense!!! :blink:

(((Lawny))) (L)

Timeline
See what I mean there you again trying to tell me about me. This is what pisses me off. U and DJ got a good laugh at what my size? That is the only thing you two could laugh at because I keep trying to tell you I’m beautiful and you must have agreed that is why you showed DJ the pics to make sure I came no where near him. What you insecurities got the best of you?? And of course DJ makes fun of others around you why wouldn’t he ,he has to keep you happy you are his paycheck.

I never bragged about Roc carrying the weight I was just putting it out there that our relationship couldn’t have been based on finances because I supported none of them. It wasn’t bragging it was stating the facts. Hell to be truthful I’m still wondering what DJ sees in you because Sus NEWS FLASH your not CUTE at all. Wait I do know money. Oops dumb me I answered my own question. U might have lost weight but your still unattractive and you look old as hell. Ur what 50??

U have been to every island imaginable and have phocked plenty of guys and have had countless relationships but your still single. It sounds like a man has ran off a time or two or three on you too. Is anyone ever going to be brave enough to marry you? Don’t you think its time to get married? Oops I forgot you have tried but you just can’t get a man to walk down the isle. I hope you hurry up and have kids before your ovaries turn to dust. U live with your mom and you dog sit on the weekends. Sounds like a really exciting life to be jealous of.

Things are over with my husband but he won’t sign the papers so I have to wait the two years. Wow I guess I’m lucky someone does want me..I do have other prospects for your information I’m just not interested in them and be careful talking about the one that is in jail he doesn’t deserve to be in there but some times that is the price you pay for being black.

Wow I’m speechless I see I interest you, it’s a honor to see how you are trying to learn everything about me.

Again - ignorance - Beautiful? :blink: I showed DJ the pic because I thought it was hysterical how you drool over him and he wanted to see what you look like = Nothing more... And I am his paycheck? You got that from where? Try that game on someone else - Ask anyone who has been in Jamaica with me how much money I spend when I am with DJ - Jamerican, Island,..... they will all let you know -

Ummmmmmmmm - you know so much about my life - I run island to island, phocking guys? Not, sorry - Single by choice - nothing else - And if you bothered to read and comprehend ANYTHING - You would know why I live with my Mom - it's called taking responsibility for someone else and helping out - something you wouldn't get - and I had a child dumb azz, which again - if you read you would know - Reading is fundamental, ya know?

Your ENTIRE post just proves how ignorant you really are - and that you don't give a rat's azz about anyone on this site besides getting your rocks off -

Things are over with your husband and you have to wait two years - Yet you phocked around on him for how many with other men? You have 4 kids by how many baby daddies? Oh wait -if the man isn't putting it down at home - he's to blame - Not you for sluttin your azz all over town -

If you want to try to attack me - Don't ASSUME you know what you are talking about - cause all you are doing is showing your azz, as usual - You obviously don't read ANYTHING that is posted in the forums to know enough about anyone to come out with factual statements -

There is a whole lot I could say here - but it just ain't worth it

"It is the peculiar quality of a fool to perceive the faults of others and to forget his own."

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

in dem serious times in jamaica ppl still a do dem tings dere?

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

NO WAY... are ppl that miserable wid their own life?? i admit.. i am nosy and like to look at my peeps pics, see whas going on in dem life.. but its not that SERIOUS.. some ppl out of orda!

i have my pics up cuz i wanna share my joys and life.. mi wonda if mi ave wan stalker??

Once the yardie has their Green Card can they travel to Canada?

What if they are here on a Visitor's Visa? Can they travel to Canada on that?

:rofl::bonk:

:no::bonk:

:blush:

is how yuh bonk mi fi di dumb question an noh answer di other one? :angry:

:lol:

LOL..MI ANSA DI 2 A DEM...GC= GOOD TO GO

VISITOR VISA=NO GO :)

NO WAY... are ppl that miserable wid their own life?? i admit.. i am nosy and like to look at my peeps pics, see whas going on in dem life.. but its not that SERIOUS.. some ppl out of orda!

i have my pics up cuz i wanna share my joys and life.. mi wonda if mi ave wan stalker??

ooo so a stalker lawny ave? cuz mi did a wonda wah a gwaan...Q i feel the same way

Timeline
hey ya'll..

i just been reading..yeah i was Guest #2 (no i don't really know which one i was)

im sleepy and tired, and just wish this week would be ova already..

i use to love to hear about marriages lasting so long.. now it kinda makes me sad :blush:

those of u who have divorced.. do u ever think u should have been like these couples and toughed it out?? :unsure: are we shallow for not sticking thru,praying thru, working thru the hard times like these couples w/ such lasting power??

im just thinking out loud.. i don't know what kind of legacy im leaving my children regarding marriage.. i know im too hard on myself, but any thoughts???

I think it all depends on the issues at hand. And, we all have our own decisions to make.

I missed this in the drama...

Quana, I say it's a tough call... you can only "stick it out" so far.

If it's a bad situation and BOTH parties do not try very hard to make it work, your children will be better off in divorce IMHO.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.