• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
GOOD AFTERNOON LADIES,

Just checking out the conversation. :ph34r:

Hi JQ - Warning - do not post about how hot it is in Vegas or you will have a buncha vex people on here!

so that means i can talk about how WARM it is here in Kingston

and how the nice wind from the harbor is blowing my hair all over

thank heavens i am wearing pants today or my skirt would be over my head

:luv:

Bunz :secret::oops:

69°F

Feels Like

69°F

Las Vegas, NV

:rofl:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
The last thing that I view a Jamaican as would be a play toy. But I agree with you on one thing there is no need to keep replying to you because you will never get it. You have never walked a mile in my shoes to tell me how I feel so stay in your OWN skin and get out of mine.

I would not want to walk a mile in your shoes, I am quite comfortable in my own - But from your many posts, you seem to be the one who wants to be in mine ,,,,, - and yet again, you missed the whole point - Somehow, not a surprise -

B*tch please I would never want to be you. What’s so great about your life? Please tell me? From what I can tell it sounds boring azz hell. Because I said your man was cute? Wow I give credit where credit is due there are a lot of men I think are cute but that doesn’t mean I want to be their woman or wife. If anything you want to be me that is why you date and hang around nothing but people like myself. I got your point you’re trying to tell me about me. U don’t even know me to judge me. So stick to what you do know.

come on now dada

this isn't the first time you've made references like this

don't be messy

Exactly Bunz - typical, can't handle a confrontation without bringing race into it and the racist truth comes out - I am very comfortable in my own skin, DaDa - my friends, and who I date, are of all colors, shapes, and sizes - So before you look even more ignorant, make sure you know what you are speaking on -

And you wouldn't even want to hear the comments made about how you look so you can stop drooling over my man - cause he would never be with you - we had a nice laugh over that -

90% of your posts here are totally inappropriate and you are so thick you can't even see it = Even your posts about bragging about how you used to go to JA and use Roc and make him pay for everything - just shows you have NO CLUE about how hard he must have had to struggle - No wonder he disappeared on you -

You use this forum as a dating site or a way to get tips on how to pick up men of different cultures - you don't get what is behind this thread AT ALL - and prove it over and over and over - Why don't you deal with your own marriage and figure it out and get a divorce before you try moving on and fukking up another man's life? Or sorry, I forgot - your only prospect is locked up in jail -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
GOOD AFTERNOON LADIES,

Just checking out the conversation. :ph34r:

Hi JQ - Warning - do not post about how hot it is in Vegas or you will have a buncha vex people on here!

so that means i can talk about how WARM it is here in Kingston

and how the nice wind from the harbor is blowing my hair all over

thank heavens i am wearing pants today or my skirt would be over my head

:luv:

Bunz fighting0024.gif

Timeline

lmao @ FINESSE of all ppl asking for peace and love

you must be really out of your element today girl

lol @ JQ and Quana

trust me, there is nothing nicer than sitting at the back of the building and looking out at the sea and enjoying the breeze

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

sus MWAH

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
ok imma try this one more time and say HELLO <_<

Hi Honey, how r things?

trust me, there is nothing nicer than sitting at the back of the building and looking out at the sea and enjoying the breeze

I can do that here in the summer time - We have a park behind my office that overlooks the sound, can sit and watch the boats go by............ course today I froze my azz off cause I still have on open toed shoes, lol

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.