10/26/2006: POE: EWR (ARRIVED) [/size]

182 days from filing to Visa in Hand!!![/color]

AOS/EAD

01/22/2007: Sent to The Lockbox.....let the games begin.....again

02/02/2007: NOA1's for both....the waiting game officially begins

02/15/2007: Biometrics appt.

04/11/2007: EAD APPROVED!! YI-HAW

04/21/2007: Received SSN#

05/23/2007: AOS Interview -------> APPROOOOOOVED!!!!!!

05/29/2007: Received Welcome letter

06/04/2007: Green Card in Hand!!!

122 Days from filing AOS to Green Card in Hand!!!

REMOVING CONDITIONS

05/21/2009: Filed to Remove Conditions

6/18/2009: Biometrics Done

09/14/2009: Approved!!!

Citizenship

2/15/2011: Filed N-400

3/28/2011: Biometrics <-- Done

5/09/2011: Naturalization Interview <--- APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5/09/2011: Swearing in Ceremony (We're Done)

MY HUSBAND IS NOW A US CITIZEN

Proudmomwife.gifI_love_my_baby_boy.gif

3051_1113026182751_1139795553_30500807_687968_s.jpgZackie.jpgthumb_3051_1113025702739_1139795553_30500806_7039703_s.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morant..sorry to hear but you have a great outlook on life and the situation. Stay positive! (L)

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

if you think u're having a bad day check this guy http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=220897

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

morant bay girl, best wishes, at least you walked away with your dignity and a positive attitude

upherebl.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

come on guys pick up the chatter...i am really not trying to work this morning.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Well yall know the drama with my boys and my Hubby but they always seem to bond over food no matter what other drama is going on. So my oldest isn't back from soccer practice to eat dinner so yall know I'm greedy and ready to eat. Q is like what is that I see a fish head??? I told him it was Fish Tea basically soup and explained the ingredients, and before he could open his mouth I told him I'm not cooking nothing else and no cereal :devil: just try it you'll love it. He said it smells good but is that and eyeball???? :rofl: :rofl: I had to stifle my laughter cause he would have passed all together so Hubby goes and says " it makes your back strong and gets your white juice up"

OMG OMG I couldn't believe he said that :bonk::blink: :blink: usually Q acts like he don't understand him when we all know he does and that is part of his game but wouldn't you know he was like "oh for real well give me a big bowl". Ok at that moment I was perplexed I didn't know whether to be happy or sad LOL but took it for what it was. We ate dinner together and talked about his high school application and all was right with the world ( last night anyway) :luv:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Thats so nice Philly... those good times are ones to remember! :)

Little steps....progress!

Last night Tierra drew Louis a picture of a guy with dreads playing football! She was so proud to give it to him. So sweet.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
Well yall know the drama with my boys and my Hubby but they always seem to bond over food no matter what other drama is going on. So my oldest isn't back from soccer practice to eat dinner so yall know I'm greedy and ready to eat. Q is like what is that I see a fish head??? I told him it was Fish Tea basically soup and explained the ingredients, and before he could open his mouth I told him I'm not cooking nothing else and no cereal :devil: just try it you'll love it. He said it smells good but is that and eyeball???? :rofl: :rofl: I had to stifle my laughter cause he would have passed all together so Hubby goes and says " it makes your back strong and gets your white juice up"

OMG OMG I couldn't believe he said that :bonk::blink: :blink: usually Q acts like he don't understand him when we all know he does and that is part of his game but wouldn't you know he was like "oh for real well give me a big bowl". Ok at that moment I was perplexed I didn't know whether to be happy or sad LOL but took it for what it was. We ate dinner together and talked about his high school application and all was right with the world ( last night anyway) :luv:

LMAO @ gets your white juice up

i'm sure hubby was being politically correct when he was saying that too

that's good though philly

it's coming to come

upherebl.gif

Timeline

wow i guess she wants to share her joy with the world

*rolling my eyes

upherebl.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
if you think u're having a bad day check this guy http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=220897

Am I the only one that never strays form the Yardie thread?? LOL I hate that the poster says maybe they can work it out. She cheated with three men in 8 months. Now granted if she cheated with one guy maybe we can try again but got damn Bat Man Three??? U were just out there screwing any c*ck that came your way….

Timeline

Am I the only one that never strays form the Yardie thread?? LOL I hate that the poster says maybe they can work it out. She cheated with three men in 8 months. Now granted if she cheated with one guy maybe we can try again but got damn Bat Man Three??? U were just out there screwing any c*ck that came your way….

i know right

i have a :blink: look on my face sometimes reading those posts

upherebl.gif

Morning peeps!

I woke up in the middle of the night crying because i had a dream that my dog ran away and then some kids beat him to death. what the hell is wrong with me?

i did watch marley and me and boyz in the hood last night so maybe that had something to do with it..

hubby was like, what's wrong? why you crying? and then when i told him he was like :huh:

LOL @ you Finesse with your Movie choices for last night LOL

Thats so nice Philly... those good times are ones to remember! :)

Little steps....progress!

Last night Tierra drew Louis a picture of a guy with dreads playing football! She was so proud to give it to him. So sweet.

Thanks Irie yes baby steps! oh that is so cute she drew a pic of him that is really sweet :luv:

LMAO @ gets your white juice up

i'm sure hubby was being politically correct when he was saying that too

that's good though philly

it's coming to come

Bunz you know he was not politically correct that's why I was like :blink: :blink: those were his exact words LOL but at least it was a peaceful night Thank God!:yes:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.