Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Im not sure because I believe your case has to reach the embassy before they would do it. Unfortunately you are in AP and who knows for how long, although Im hoping it won't be much longer...

It can't hurt to try....

any suggestions on what to put in the subject line of the e-mail? :unsure:

The case #?

Additional Processing @ NVC??

HELP?

:lol:

Schedule my damn interview.... A joke mi a mek... :rofl:

appointment to drop of the DS-230 in the subjectline and see what they say. Play dumb..

good idea :thumbs:

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Just talked to Mr Philly he is making Fish tea for dinner yeah!!!!! I swear we must have a million fish heads in the freezer I was dropping hints forever LMAO.

mi a guh collect deh eyeballs fi deh cats! LOL

Im coming over NOW lol

Timeline
Just logged into my class site - MY BLOOOOOOOOOOOOODCLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT teacher posted all of our grades in the public message forum :angry:

That is a different NO NO

omg philly the visual is upsetting me!

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Bunz do you have a weak stomach?

from time to time

i was at church the other night and ppl were feeling the spirit and this one girl dropped to the ground and was coughing

and she was spitting out what looked like spit but its the long sticky kind and i had to look away

God bless those ppl who clean up after them, i really don't know if i could

oh God

Timeline
finesse.. u should be big bird, nuh grover lol

nice picha babes!!!

:rofl::rofl: U did not say she should be big bird!!!

Abbey!!!

Evening All :star:

Hi MsS how is my boyfriend doing?

Hi my2...it must be your day off!

hi dillon yes it is ..

my2, are you stuck at nvc too? what is the latest on your case? sorry if i missed it...

i got my drop off date for the ds 230 today ..

Yayyyyyyyyyyyy

hey my2

congrats again and i hope your knee is feeling better

i hope you get an interview date for oct/nov

is he gonna leave immediately as he gets through

THAT THE PLAN AS OF RIGHT NOW... HE WANT TO LEAVE AS SOON AS HE HAS VISA IN HAND.... MY KNEE IS IN PAIN BUT I WILL MAKE IT THROUGH... THANKS FOR ASKING .. GOT TO GET USED TO CRUTCHES..

Awww feel betta

Yes, someone kicked in the door of my parents' home. The alarm went off, but the thieves still went in & took 2 televisions and a laptop. They didn't take the Wii, the other tv, or any games/dvds/dvd players. So I guess the alarm caused them to cut their visit short.

Sorry to hear about your parents

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi Yardies just checking in ..i'm a bit annoyed and frustrated with the emabassy...i spoke to someone last week from DOS and they informed me the case was sent to kingston on sept 18th ..so i called back 2 days later which would have been a week since they sent it and they said it hasnt been received..so i emailed the embassy last thursday and they have not responded back to me yet ..so i dont know what's going on..friday will be 2 weeks since they "supposedly" sent the case to kingston..so i'm gonna call DOS tomorrow and see whats up ...*sigh* ..

Congrats My2 so happy for u girl !! ..hope u get better soon !! xoxo

Vermont Service Center:

** 5/8/2009 - I29F Sent to VSC

** 5/12/2009- I29F Received @ VSC

** 5/13/2009- NOA1 Mailed

** 5/14/2009- Check Cashed

** 5/21/2009- NOA1 Received by Mail

** 9/11/2009- NOA2 via Email * Approved*

** 9/15/2009 - NVC Recieved/ KNG Case # assigned

** 9/18/2009 - Case left NVC for Kingston

** 9/18/2009- Kingston Recieved Case

** 9/19/2009- NOA2 Received by Mail

** 9/25/2009- Packet 3 Sent via Jamaica mail

** 10/2/2009- Packet 3-4 Recieved via Email

** 10/2/2009- Interview Day Assigned * OCTOBER 27TH 2009 *[APPROVED]*

**10/13/2009- Medical Completed

**10/27/2009- Interview[ blue slipped for not having medical]

**11/16/2009- Medical Picked up in KNG

**11/24/2009- Appt at Embassy [ turn in medical]

**12/1/2009- Visa in Hand

**12/2/2009 POE : Ft. Lauderdale !!

Timeline
Hi Yardies just checking in ..i'm a bit annoyed and frustrated with the emabassy...i spoke to someone last week from DOS and they informed me the case was sent to kingston on sept 18th ..so i called back 2 days later which would have been a week since they sent it and they said it hasnt been received..so i emailed the embassy last thursday and they have not responded back to me yet ..so i dont know what's going on..friday will be 2 weeks since they "supposedly" sent the case to kingston..so i'm gonna call DOS tomorrow and see whats up ...*sigh* ..

What address did you email it to? Send as many as possible and put "2ND INQUIRY", they respond to those use the consular address or use the consular and cc the kingston one too! Don't get frustrated (like I almost did)

Timeline

What address did you email it to? Send as many as possible and put "2ND INQUIRY", they respond to those use the consular address or use the consular and cc the kingston one too! Don't get frustrated (like I almost did)

i used the consularkingstn address..i will send a 2nd inquiry one right now ! its really giving me a headache ..i'm trying not to stress myself becuz i know we're almsot there but good lord..thanx ms. tee ! (L)

Vermont Service Center:

Timeline

i used the consularkingstn address..i will send a 2nd inquiry one right now ! its really giving me a headache ..i'm trying not to stress myself becuz i know we're almsot there but good lord..thanx ms. tee ! (L)

Your welcome, they have 5 days to respond so don't get upset if you don't get your info right away, its coming and keep calling the DOS. Just be a woman on a mission!!!! It will happen for you :)

Timeline

Crazy part is they most likely DID send it, the embassy is the one who acts funny about communicating stuff to the NVC because when they(embassy) gave my fiance the date date to pick up packet 3, NVC didn't even know it when I called them. Then the embassy told him they never received our DS-230 but they sent me an email the friday before he was scheduled to come to embassy????? They made him fill out ANOTHER DS-230, so they got our DS-230 in the mail, by email and in person! and when he did it in person, they charged him some type of fee??? like 11 dollars and something US.... go figure?

Timeline

Your welcome, they have 5 days to respond so don't get upset if you don't get your info right away, its coming and keep calling the DOS. Just be a woman on a mission!!!! It will happen for you :)

got it ! :thumbs: well tomorrow will be the 5th day so i hope there on the ball..i just sent a 2nd inquiry email so we'll see what happens nonetheless ..i'm still gonna call DOS tomorrow ! thanks again Ms. Tee !

Edited by *HeavenSent*

Vermont Service Center:

Timeline

got it ! :thumbs: well tomorrow will be the 5th day so i hope there on the ball..i just sent a 2nd inquiry email so we'll see what happens nonetheless ..i'm still gonna call DOS tomorrow ! thanks again Ms. Tee !

You are very welcomed. i will be praying for you and your love... have a good night

Good night Yardies! Gonna say some extra prayers for NO2A's, interviews, NVC, AP, safe journey's the whole kit and kaboodle :thumbs:

Timeline

I emailed that one several times back in the day. I didn't get a response until the time I sent it to BOTH email addresses. The day after I did that, I got responses from both.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

PSA: If you use a laptop, PLEASE take 5-10 minutes & setup a hard drive password. That way, if anyone steals your laptop, they'd have to go through quite some trouble to even get on the harddrive. To do so, when your computer is first coming up, you press F2 (or F10 or whatever your computer says) to get to the BIOS. Then find the security tab where you can set a hard drive password. It can PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION if you have data on the laptop.

One of the computers I gave away in Jamaica had a hard drive password installed. It was stolen out of a van, but at least I know the thieves likely won't ever get to the information on it. They'd have to get a new hard drive & installed an operating system on it to even use the laptop.

My parents were robbed this week & my father's laptop was stolen. He did not have a hard drive password on it, so anyone can get to his data. :( He bought a new laptop today, and I will setup the hard drive password for him when I visit my parents in 2 weeks.

Thank you Nat!! I went ahead and set that up on mine!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.