Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

Wow JQ.. i thought your keyboard went screwy for a sec! LOL

No, no hookups. Besides too much TV is watched in this house. Louis and Tierra are obsessed with it.

I do like watching some things but I can deal without.... did before & can do it again.

Spending evenings swimming and getting excersize would be a whole lot better for this family. Getting a bathing cap over Louis' dreads... that could be the tricky part!! hahahah

LOL you need a loc sock bathing cap :rofl: :rofl:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Im not sure because I believe your case has to reach the embassy before they would do it. Unfortunately you are in AP and who knows for how long, although Im hoping it won't be much longer...

It can't hurt to try....

any suggestions on what to put in the subject line of the e-mail? :unsure:

The case #?

Additional Processing @ NVC??

HELP?

:lol:

I would put the KIN # and First request -

Don't mention the AP, see if they know :whistle:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Timeline

finesse mi like u new picah

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Man I am feeling Fat today I a was dreaming about Cinnabuns last night LOTS of them :rofl: I'm a hot mess :cry:

LOL philly shut up. Yes mi dear dat do sound like some fat stuff dreaming of food....

Umm were they hot a gooey??

girlllllll I am sitting here now thinking about stopping off downtown for a box on the way home :rofl: wid mi greedy raas! haaaaa

Im not sure because I believe your case has to reach the embassy before they would do it. Unfortunately you are in AP and who knows for how long, although Im hoping it won't be much longer...

It can't hurt to try....

any suggestions on what to put in the subject line of the e-mail? :unsure:

The case #?

Additional Processing @ NVC??

HELP?

:lol:

Schedule my damn interview.... A joke mi a mek... :rofl:

appointment to drop of the DS-230 in the subjectline and see what they say. Play dumb..

Yeah I say go for it!

like mi picha? mi look sexy, don't?

Lawd Grover done showed up LMAO

****ROC VSC****

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
Wow JQ.. i thought your keyboard went screwy for a sec! LOL

No, no hookups. Besides too much TV is watched in this house. Louis and Tierra are obsessed with it.

I do like watching some things but I can deal without.... did before & can do it again.

Spending evenings swimming and getting excersize would be a whole lot better for this family. Getting a bathing cap over Louis' dreads... that could be the tricky part!! hahahah

LOL you need a loc sock bathing cap :rofl: :rofl:

Where do I find a "loc sock"?? Louis makes me buy him panty hose and he cuts the legs off and ties a knot in it. It was funny when the cotton crotch thing was showing!! hahaha! But he doesnt wear them outside the house.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

grover was my fav from sesame street

he was such an underdog

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

hey rox

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
got this email today

Federal Aviation Administration Hiring ( AGE : 18 - 31)

FAA Hiring (AGE : 18 - 31)

If you have or know kids be tween the ages of 18-31 with a high school diploma, the Federal Aviation Association is taking applications for Air traffic controller school.. We all have kids and know kids in the right age group (under 31) and with some effort they could reach a salary of over $100,000 with benefits in about 3 years! You need only a high school diploma to apply and credit is given for college on the exam.

http://www.faa.gov/jobs/job_opportunities/...fic_controllers

Fill out the application immediately - even if they don't know if they'd want to attend immediately - it's the federal government and it may take them months to call. The key is to apply NOW... There will be a lot of retirements coming up rather quickly and they need to line up training to accommodate these openings. It's my understanding that the FAA rarely has an open application such as this and that the jobs are coveted.

The person who shared this has a 28 year old daughter who is well into

6 figures and has plenty of time for travel/recreation and has started another career on the side. This is a great opportunity and it should Be noted that choosing a site like Anchorage or Indianapolis to train is a likely acceptance into the training program - after which you can transfer anywhere in the country that has a tower.

I hope you pass this information on to family, friends, etc.

####### :protest:

I went to the Air Force National Guard so I could be an Air Traffic Controller and they said that I couldn't do it thru them I would have to go thru the regular Air Force and now it shows that you can fill out an application for the school :girlwerewolf2xn:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Where do I find a "loc sock"?? Louis makes me buy him panty hose and he cuts the legs off and ties a knot in it. It was funny when the cotton crotch thing was showing!! hahaha! But he doesnt wear them outside the house.

Irie I am over here rolling OMG you took me back when I used to make stocking caps back in the day I have tears in my eyes picturing this!

My Mom has really long locs down her back so she gets the loc socks then makes some herself. I will ask her where she gets them and pick you up one! It looks like the stocking cap but come in all kinds of colors but are stretchy and enclosed so the locs don't hang.

finesse.. u should be big bird, nuh grover lol

nice picha babes!!!

DWL @ Q

grover was my fav from sesame street

he was such an underdog

For real I had all the Sesame street books he was the man!

****ROC VSC****

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.