Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Things are going great today! :thumbs: I'm just feeling really blessed and am in a great mood! Anthony Hamilton told me to "quit my worryin!" So...dat wha mi a do. :star: I didn't have to come in to work until 12:30 today, so I got several loads of laundry done, fixed me some lunch, and ran errands before I came to work. We were supposed to have a training meeting but that got cancelled, so now all I have left to do is 2 reports, and then I'm gonna be outta here! It's a beautiful day and I just want to enjoy what God has given me! :dance:

now THAT's what I like to hear!! :yes:

(L)

JA soon come and all the blessings you deserve will be yours. (F)

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
HERE I AM philly my girl.. mi nuh lef ya yet..altho i wish i was at home.. its getting cold.. i wanna be under some covers..

mrs p.. sounds great..BREAKTHROUGH honey!!!

Quanna ((( waving)))

now define cold in Texas for me LOL

don't bonk me.. im sorry.. i don't have that freeze mi nipples off weather like ya'll :whistle: .. but its 60 degress in the morning :blush: .. LEF MI!!! :rofl:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Man I am feeling Fat today I a was dreaming about Cinnabuns last night LOTS of them :rofl: I'm a hot mess :cry:

:rofl: I dreamed about pizza last night.

Irie - I wanna see Philly too. Temple's open house is this Sunday but we'll wait for another date. I want stay for a weekend so I can sightsee.

Chiney - We are looking at TX too...not sure what part yet.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Things are going great today! :thumbs: I'm just feeling really blessed and am in a great mood! Anthony Hamilton told me to "quit my worryin!" So...dat wha mi a do. :star: I didn't have to come in to work until 12:30 today, so I got several loads of laundry done, fixed me some lunch, and ran errands before I came to work. We were supposed to have a training meeting but that got cancelled, so now all I have left to do is 2 reports, and then I'm gonna be outta here! It's a beautiful day and I just want to enjoy what God has given me! :dance:

Yaaaaaaaaay MrsP cause I need someone to celebrate with! :)

Mstee... I will be sure to to let you know if we come down. If the car was straight I would be down more often. My BF lives in MD still and Louis loved it down there. He likes to see new things. I have only been to Philly once for a work thing. I like to see new places with the family....

Murals are cool... my mom did a couple in my Elementary school when I was little. She was the volunteer art teacher. They are closing the school next year... it makes me sad. It is such a nice building. I think I will go take pictures before its gone...

I have been on a creative craze... this apartment is going to be full of creations! LOL

Nothing wrong with being creative :thumbs:

Timeline
HERE I AM philly my girl.. mi nuh lef ya yet..altho i wish i was at home.. its getting cold.. i wanna be under some covers..

Quanna ((( waving)))

don't bonk me.. im sorry.. i don't have that freeze mi nipples off weather like ya'll :whistle: .. but its 60 degress in the morning :blush: .. LEF MI!!! :rofl:

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm - try 40 this morning - maybe 50 now 101x80-smiley-freeze.gif

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Man I am feeling Fat today I a was dreaming about Cinnabuns last night LOTS of them :rofl: I'm a hot mess :cry:

Irie - I wanna see Philly too. Temple's open house is this Sunday but we'll wait for another date. I want stay for a weekend so I can sightsee.

Just let me know....

Timeline

Quanna ((( waving)))

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm - try 40 this morning - maybe 50 now 101x80-smiley-freeze.gif

no sah!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
WHEEWWWW... WILD OOMAN..

so what are Gregory's thoughts?? of course i know he's just ready to be w/ u but

is he scared of the new life?? does he know what kind of work he'd like to do??

Q...he's surprisingly calm. I mean, he's anxious to be here and be together...and he is READY to work! He's worried about stuff like traffic and how's he going to get around, and meeting new people and having to talk in front of them (he is so extremely shy--If I hadn't thrown myself on him we would've never met! :lol:) NC isn't all that advanced in the public transportation dept. I mean there's a bus system (that runs so crazy from when I was in DC/MD) and taxis, but mostly people drive. I think a bike and a bus pass will be the first investment. As for work, he's game for anything in the beginning. He has his heart set on being a chef, so will probably look into getting him into some sort of culinary program which can hopefully lead him into some nice places for employment. I told him to consider starting his own pool cleaning business so he knows all about that stuff and is something that he could do without a lot of the extra education stuff...he's open to it, but of course he would need his own truck for transport. He also is serious about getting his GED (thank goodness), so he'll probably be enrolled in classes in the spring I suppose.

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Sus, I feel ya! My toes are FREEZING!

We are going to the fair tomorrow night. Time to break out some warm footwear! :(

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Mrs P .. he sounds so motovated! That is wonderful.

Louis is shy too, but he wouldn't admit it. He thinks he is tough! ha!

I LOVE THE NVC...

m0736.gif

:crying:

Is this good news??? Or sarcasm?

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

That is funny we are looking to move east.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Just let me know....

I sure will :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.