Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
what is for lunch??

hubby gave me his card to order me some lunch....isn't he sweeeeeeeeeeet?

i need inspiration...what should i have?

I'm eating turkey chili because it is so rass cold here today..... :angry:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol portland.. babylon a watch heverywhere :secret: .. han she nuh need no problems in a couple of mnths enuh?? this is just for the AOS thread..she be back in a minute!!!

Changing your name doesn't change dat - if you search all posts then you find everything from before and after the change

MrsP how's tings today?

change??? who change???? she still she.. me is a me???

Q is that you?

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
"You are my once-in-a-lifetime, my miracle.I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; I love you because I know no other way than this, where I do not exist without you. So close, that your hand on my chest is my hand. So close, that when your eyes close, I fall asleep. Thank you for hearing my thoughts, understanding my dreams and being my best friend.for filling my life with music and loving me without end. I promise to stand by your side forever loving and faithful.

I not only stand here and promise to be a loving and faithful wife, but I promise to always be patient, loving and caring to Gio. I love him as my own and promise to always be there for him, to listen to him, advise him and love him until the end of time.

I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honour and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you and to cherish you. I give you my hand, I give you my heart and I give you my love. I am yours and ever shall it be."

those were her vows

:wub:(L):cry:

OMG :cry:

is how yuh start mi day out like dis?? :crying:

vows so true...

yes man, mi love im like dat.... :wub:

(((Bunz)))

Things are going great today! :thumbs: I'm just feeling really blessed and am in a great mood! Anthony Hamilton told me to "quit my worryin!" So...dat wha mi a do. :star: I didn't have to come in to work until 12:30 today, so I got several loads of laundry done, fixed me some lunch, and ran errands before I came to work. We were supposed to have a training meeting but that got cancelled, so now all I have left to do is 2 reports, and then I'm gonna be outta here! It's a beautiful day and I just want to enjoy what God has given me! :dance:

That's what I am talking about Mrs P!

****ROC VSC****

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
HERE I AM philly my girl.. mi nuh lef ya yet..altho i wish i was at home.. its getting cold.. i wanna be under some covers..

mrs p.. sounds great..BREAKTHROUGH honey!!!

Q...u sure dat's what you wanna be under? :whistle::innocent:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Man I am feeling Fat today I a was dreaming about Cinnabuns last night LOTS of them :rofl: I'm a hot mess :cry:

****ROC VSC****

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Mstee... I will be sure to to let you know if we come down. If the car was straight I would be down more often. My BF lives in MD still and Louis loved it down there. He likes to see new things. I have only been to Philly once for a work thing. I like to see new places with the family....

Murals are cool... my mom did a couple in my Elementary school when I was little. She was the volunteer art teacher. They are closing the school next year... it makes me sad. It is such a nice building. I think I will go take pictures before its gone...

I have been on a creative craze... this apartment is going to be full of creations! LOL

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
mrs p.. u just got urself straight now u gonna drap back into crazy w/ all this sexy talk LOLbut i guess its ok.. u just DAYS away from being UNDER...

wha mi sey? :innocent: I will be under...and ova...and sideways...and longways...fi true...mi soon reach! :devil:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
mi nuh know why Q change har name, smaddy clue mi een nuh?

Awah mi confused?

clue me in too...i just noticed this as well. LOL

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

HERE I AM philly my girl.. mi nuh lef ya yet..altho i wish i was at home.. its getting cold.. i wanna be under some covers..

mrs p.. sounds great..BREAKTHROUGH honey!!!

Quanna ((( waving)))

now define cold in Texas for me LOL

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

i'm having veggie stew for lunch but its cold and i'm too lazy to walk to the 7th floor to heat it

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.