Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Oh Philly I wish I had a mechanic in the family! My stupid ole car sounds like a hot rod! The exhaust has a hole in it ... again. Its falling apart! I pray it holds on 'till we catch up on bills! Maybe your hubby can open a shop in the future... is that what he wants to do? That would be a nice business!

We wanted to go to St Lucia for Holidays but It isnt happening. I feel so bad for Louis - he misses his mom so much.

We are planning February now. Tax return AND I just applied for the Maine Renters refund.. hopefully will get $1600 back and will use to buy tickets. (fingers crossed)

I was just watching Travel Channel and Samantha Brown was in Philly... they showed the Philadelphia Murals... they ARE SO COOL! Maybe if we get a chance to drive on down to DC anytime soon we will stop on through!

If you do you need to holla at a sista. I live on the outskirts of Philly, but I was born in raised in the city of brotherly love!

Timeline
Oh Philly I wish I had a mechanic in the family! My stupid ole car sounds like a hot rod! The exhaust has a hole in it ... again. Its falling apart! I pray it holds on 'till we catch up on bills! Maybe your hubby can open a shop in the future... is that what he wants to do? That would be a nice business!

We wanted to go to St Lucia for Holidays but It isnt happening. I feel so bad for Louis - he misses his mom so much.

We are planning February now. Tax return AND I just applied for the Maine Renters refund.. hopefully will get $1600 back and will use to buy tickets. (fingers crossed)

I was just watching Travel Channel and Samantha Brown was in Philly... they showed the Philadelphia Murals... they ARE SO COOL! Maybe if we get a chance to drive on down to DC anytime soon we will stop on through!

Irie the exhaust is no joke! mine just fell apart! it had a huge hole he was able to patch in the meantime but we knew it was coming but thought he would be working before it completely mash up but didn't happen that way...... His dream is to have a shop of his own he knows so much and is working on family and friends vehicles now until we find something permanent. I was in the Midas yesterday trying to get him a gig LOL but they weren't hiring like all the rest..... When he was under the vehicle he also said the front axle and rear trailing arms need replacing and those he can do from the driveway so we have to deal with that this weekend at least its payday.

That's what I am talking about Tax time! I am so looking forward to using those funds towards to wedding in Feb. I understand where he is coming from its a recession there is an additional mouth to feed and everything has gone up, but I work hard so we can all enjoy life. I will have to abide my Hubby's decision and save as much as possible until 2010.

Oh yes the Mural arts program in Philly is very well known they are so amazing they are all over the city! I would love to see the fam come one down just me Hubby and the wayward pickney LOL

Ive done some murals but I was a kid when I did them...and I can't draw worth a lick, I would just color in some stuff. My daughter also did the mural at her old school!

Your welcome Chiney! (L)

MrsP!!! Hey.. how are you? How are things going?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

lol portland.. babylon a watch heverywhere :secret: .. han she nuh need no problems in a couple of mnths enuh?? this is just for the AOS thread..she be back in a minute!!!

[07/15/07 Met RG on vacation in Jamaica

07/27/09 He proposes on one of his visits here

08/07/09 We are married!!!!!

AOS from B2 visa

09/03/09 Completed medical.. all clear!!

09/21/09 Sent off I130, I485, I131, I765.. YAYYYYYY[/color]

09/23/09 package received

09/28/2009 all 4 NOA's printed (received on OCT 1ST)

09/30/09 checks cashed!

10/05/09 receive biometrics appt for 10/28/2009

10/13/09 walk in biometrics.. !

10/26/2009 receive interview letter for NOV 30th 11:30!!!! PRAISE GOD!

11/06/2009 receive advance parole papers.. no email, no updates beforehand..

11/16/2009 After 2 WEEKS of checking the mail thinking the EAD and AP come about the same time, we get the "card production ordered" email for the EAD.. better late than never.. thank you LORD!!!

11/19/2009 receive another email stating "card production ordered"

11/23/2009 receive EAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/30/2009 bittersweet interview, but WE ARE APPROVED

12/02/09 social security card in mail

12/04/09 receive "welcome" letter in mail

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
lol portland.. babylon a watch heverywhere :secret: .. han she nuh need no problems in a couple of mnths enuh?? this is just for the AOS thread..she be back in a minute!!!

Changing your name doesn't change dat - if you search all posts then you find everything from before and after the change

MrsP how's tings today?

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

mi nuh know why Q change har name, smaddy clue mi een nuh?

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Lawdie, why is Philadelphia number 10 and 24.1% in poverty :blink:

Man that list was an eye opener!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
what is for lunch??

parmesan & jalapeno crusted chicken drummettes with fiber one cereal

i look at those wedding pics and it makes me want a big ceremony BAD!! i hope im able to do it in jamaica next year...

LOL We're different. I look at pictures of nice weddings and think "THAT looks expensive!"

Speaking of weddings, mine went from a super simple & small event to my aunts/mother planning something much bigger with waaaay more people. They're inviting relatives I don't even know. :blink:

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

1luv, Islandwoman, , NatPatBen, Mrs. Palmer, finesse, JewelX

Hey Ladies (((( Waving)))))

****ROC VSC****

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Changing your name doesn't change dat - if you search all posts then you find everything from before and after the change

MrsP how's tings today?

change??? who change???? she still she.. me is a me???

[07/15/07 Met RG on vacation in Jamaica

07/27/09 He proposes on one of his visits here

08/07/09 We are married!!!!!

AOS from B2 visa

09/03/09 Completed medical.. all clear!!

09/21/09 Sent off I130, I485, I131, I765.. YAYYYYYY[/color]

09/23/09 package received

09/28/2009 all 4 NOA's printed (received on OCT 1ST)

09/30/09 checks cashed!

10/05/09 receive biometrics appt for 10/28/2009

10/13/09 walk in biometrics.. !

10/26/2009 receive interview letter for NOV 30th 11:30!!!! PRAISE GOD!

11/06/2009 receive advance parole papers.. no email, no updates beforehand..

11/16/2009 After 2 WEEKS of checking the mail thinking the EAD and AP come about the same time, we get the "card production ordered" email for the EAD.. better late than never.. thank you LORD!!!

11/19/2009 receive another email stating "card production ordered"

11/23/2009 receive EAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/30/2009 bittersweet interview, but WE ARE APPROVED

12/02/09 social security card in mail

12/04/09 receive "welcome" letter in mail

mi nuh know why Q change har name, smaddy clue mi een nuh?

Awah mi confused?

****ROC VSC****

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Things are going great today! :thumbs: I'm just feeling really blessed and am in a great mood! Anthony Hamilton told me to "quit my worryin!" So...dat wha mi a do. :star: I didn't have to come in to work until 12:30 today, so I got several loads of laundry done, fixed me some lunch, and ran errands before I came to work. We were supposed to have a training meeting but that got cancelled, so now all I have left to do is 2 reports, and then I'm gonna be outta here! It's a beautiful day and I just want to enjoy what God has given me! :dance:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.