Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good morning. Working from home today. I did not get a good report from the doctor last week :crying: No choice but to do the right things...walking, working out and eating healthy.

im sorry shemmy.. it seems u try so much already.. dyam.. why is this stuff so hard??? :blush:

well, i pray ur strength mami.. lets get'r done!!

I know cuz I'm pretty active but always slip from eating healthy. This is a true wake up call. My new doctor checked for everything, even the lab tech said I was lucky to have such a caring doctor.

Well Shemmy, my doctor told me my fat a** needs to lose weight too ugh!

The tell me I'm obeast all the time. Well, when I get big enough to have gastric bypass, I"ll do that. It's too hard to do it on my own.

You are crazy and not big enough to even think about gastric bypass :wacko: How is Ray feeling?

MsTee - we can support each other :thumbs:

I'm still working from home.

lol, well if I keep eating these donuts and stuff I'll be there real fast. Ray is a little better. He did go to work last night and worked overtime so I guess he's ok. I'm the one who has the chills this morning. :angry:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
Morning!

Hey Irie.. What you know good?

ROC

Timeline
Feel better, Sunny!

Thanks Sus. I want to get the flu shot, but it may be too late. They are giving the shot for free at work, but not until next month unless it comes in earlier.

ROC

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning Yardies (F)

I stayed home yesterday, these migraines are kicking my rass :crying:

On a good note my package came yesterday :D It was USPS that the tracking number was for, but it did not say anything other than JA had notified them of a shipment until it came and I signed for it. Then I got an e-mail saying it had been delivered :wacko::lol:

It was so great to see new pictures of him :wub: I been staring at the same ones for months now...

Pictures of the new baby and beautiful sunsets :star:

Is it November yet?? :blush:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

where the hell were you all yesterday? t0156.gif

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

good morning.. i tried a warp speed catch up cuz i have ppl from headquarters coming here and i have been chosen, (since nobody from my unit volunteered lol) to have one of them shadow me today.. i guess the big wigs wanna understand what we do.. hmm..

so i will be MIA for a while.. don't talk too much..

be blessed!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

as to di one finesse! t4602.gif i missed you!

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

Mayonnaise Jar & Two Beers

When things in your life seem almost too much to handle, when 24 hours in a day are not enough, remember the mayonnaise jar and the two beers.

A professor stood before his philosophy class and had some items in front of him.

When the class began, he wordlessly picked up a very large and empty mayonnaise jar and proceeded to fill it with golf balls.

He then asked the students if the jar was full. They agreed that it was.

The professor then picked up a box of pebbles and poured them into the jar. He shook the jar lightly.

The pebbles rolled into the open areas between the golf balls.

He then asked the students again if the jar was full. They agreed it was.

The professor next picked up a box of sand and poured it into the jar. Of course, the sand filled up everything else. He asked once more if the jar was full. The students responded with a unanimous “yes.”

The professor then produced two beers from under the table and poured the entire contents into the jar effectively filling the empty space between the sand.

The students laughed.

“Now,” said the professor as the laughter subsided, “I want you to recognize that this jar represents your life.”

“The golf balls are the important things: your family, your children, your health, your friends, and your favorite passions. And, if everything else was lost and only they remained, your life would still be full.”

“The pebbles are the other things that matter like your job, your house, your car.”

“The sand is everything else, the small stuff.”

“If you put the sand into the jar first,” he continued, “there is no room for the pebbles or the golf balls.”

“The same goes for life.”

“If you spend all your time and energy on the small stuff you will never have room for the things that are important to you.”

“Pay attention to the things that are critical to your happiness. Spend time with your children. Spend time with your spouse. Spend time with your parents. Visit your grandparents.”

“Play another 18.”

“There will always be time to clean the house and fix the disposal.”

“Take care of the golf balls first, the things that really matter.”

“Set your priorities.”

“The rest is just sand.”

One of the students raised her hand and inquired what the beer represented.

The professor smiled and said, “I’m glad you asked.”

“The beer just shows you that no matter how full your life may seem, there’s always room for a couple of beers with a friend.”

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Morning, All!

There are some things you just have to suck up and deal - When my sister first got married, her inlaws kept sending her Catholic Digest subscriptions (we're Protestant) - She simply filled out the change of address card and had it sent to their house - Eventually, they got the hint and stopped.

That's funny.

Isn't it .. I thought the same thing.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

IS IT ONLY TUESDAY!? UGH! :)

So I spoke to Louis about him need to further his education! He needs to get is butt in gear! I wish I knew what would motovate him. I tell him without a good job and insurance it will be hard to have a baby... I am getting old!! Not much time left!!

In order for that good job.... SCHOOL!!!

He keeps building tables and benches etc... the apartment doesnt have enough room, but he is doing that instead of studying. I told him .. .get your GED and go to carpentry school if thats what you want... TAKE BUSINESS CLASSES!

He hasnt even smoke the you know what in MONTHS and he is still being a slacker.

Oh complaining over... I MUST BE POSITIVE!! :)

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.