Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

hey kk.. its HEAVENLY.. lol.. no lie, im broke and disgusted this mnth, but i wouldn't trade having him for the world.. i think im FINALLY getting to him tho.. i was always afraid cuz when visiting him, he seemed so neat.. i hadn't had any problems but lately....

he coordinated my shoes in the closet, cuz i guess he got tired of looking at them all over the floor.. i guess he expects me to put the shoes back in there place :whistle:

i asked u how ya been ,but it must of gotten lost in this sea of chat LOL

LOL@shoes and closet..

I'm glad everything is Heavenly...no worry you'll soon be back to not broke ..

I'm doing well.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Question:

If you and your spouse went to visit your parents who lived in another state, would it be considered rude if you and you spouse stayed in a hotel instead of the parents' house?

Good question. When we visited Damien's mother we stayed in a hotel because she had a small apartment. Now she moved into a much bigger place and wants us to stay with her :unsure: It will save us money but it's seems kinda weird.

Guess it depends on the space and how the parents feel.

i stayed w/ roger's aunt in FL.. no problem..

i stayed w/ my ex's granny for a long time, each time we visited MS, but after one night when i couldn't sleep cuz "pests" were keeping me awake.. i insisted on a hotel.. that i would not go back unless we got one.. he was upset w/ me, but we did get a hotel on the last visit..i don't know if she was offended, but im sorry if she was..

Question:

If you and your spouse went to visit your parents who lived in another state, would it be considered rude if you and you spouse stayed in a hotel instead of the parents' house?

Good question. When we visited Damien's mother we stayed in a hotel because she had a small apartment. Now she moved into a much bigger place and wants us to stay with her :unsure: It will save us money but it's seems kinda weird.

Yes..it would save money for most.

Question:

i stayed w/ my ex's granny for a long time, each time we visited MS, but after one night when i couldn't sleep cuz "pests" were keeping me awake.. i insisted on a hotel.. that i would not go back unless we got one.. he was upset w/ me, but we did get a hotel on the last visit..i don't know if she was offended, but im sorry if she was..

Pest? like mice? or roaches?

Timeline
hey kk.. its HEAVENLY.. lol.. no lie, im broke and disgusted this mnth, but i wouldn't trade having him for the world.. i think im FINALLY getting to him tho.. i was always afraid cuz when visiting him, he seemed so neat.. i hadn't had any problems but lately....

he coordinated my shoes in the closet, cuz i guess he got tired of looking at them all over the floor.. i guess he expects me to put the shoes back in there place :whistle:

i asked u how ya been ,but it must of gotten lost in this sea of chat LOL

LOL@shoes and closet..

I'm glad everything is Heavenly...no worry you'll soon be back to not broke ..

I'm doing well.

girl.. i will try out of respect for him.. but i can't keep that ish up.. his side of the closet looks like those ppl on MTV cribs.. :blush:

i always said they just did all that for the TV crew, no way they can keep their closets up like that.. hmmm if they are like my husband they can

Timeline
Question:

Yes..it would save money for most.

Question:

Pest? like mice? or roaches?

roaches.. which i aint' tripping kk.. she was an old woman in this old house in MS country.. she did her best to upkeep her house.. she was disabled as well.. they only came out at night and they were real BOLD son of a guns..i am telling u.. i stayed up the ENTIRE NIGHT

i thought about my kids whenever they had to stay there for the summer..

roaches.. which i aint' tripping kk.. she was an old woman in this old house in MS country.. she did her best to upkeep her house.. she was disabled as well.. they only came out at night and they were real BOLD son of a guns..i am telling u.. i stayed up the ENTIRE NIGHT

i thought about my kids whenever they had to stay there for the summer..

:rofl::rofl:

Quana - Damien too. In our old place, he had his own closet but now we share a huge one. His side is much neater than mine...it's a shame.

what does he think of your side?

hi rastagyal!!!

who you calling rasta gyal?????

Timeline
Quana - Damien too. In our old place, he had his own closet but now we share a huge one. His side is much neater than mine...it's a shame.

girl.. SUCH a shame!!

his dresser drawers.. another story!!! when i open his drawer EVERYTHING is folded, i don't care what day it is.. (u know how u might start out having stuff folded but by the end of the week its all over??)

even briefs!!! his neatness is borderline ocd..

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
Question:

Well if it were MY mom or Dad....

I would stay at Dad's.... Hotel if it were my mom. LOL. She would totally understand. My Dad would too... but he is a blast!

I don't think its rude. Your parents should understand you want you privacy at times...

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
Question:

Well if it were MY mom or Dad....

I would stay at Dad's.... Hotel if it were my mom. LOL. She would totally understand. My Dad would too... but he is a blast!

I don't think its rude. Your parents should understand you want you privacy at times...

oh ya'll talking bout for privacy LOL.. mi nuh cyare.. my ex used to be so bashful bout staying at my granny's house.. he respected her too much to lay in the bed w/ me in her house.. he wanted to sleep on the couch or something

i was like :blink: ur my husband.. but i understood...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Evening Yardies :star:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.