Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Quana, I'd prefer the music to the automated system! A couple times I've asked a rep to put me back on hold for a minute if I really liked the song!

LOL @ pagina!

I was just remembering last night & so glad I have hubby even though I want to push him off of the bed sometimes. I was having a dream that I went into the laundromat we live behind because I heard noises late after business hours. I was all set to yell at someone & tell them to get the hell out cause they woke us out of bed & saw that the lights were out (a couple lights stay on all the time there so it was odd). I said, "hello" and asked if anyone was in there & saw movement in the darkness. Next thing I know is I see a younger white guy pop his head up over a bank of washing machines & I start telling him he needs to get out & what not. Right then I see he has a gun pointed at me over the machines & I start to run back towards our gate as he follows me in his sights. I'm saying "I'm calling the cops you f#$ker!" and trying to get away. Then hubby is shaking me awake & telling me to wake up. My heart was pumping & everything cause I thought I was going to get shot. I asked hubby what I was saying & he said it sounded like "help, help"....then I asked if I said the F word & he said, "oh yeah, you said f@#$er". Then he said, "ya brave!" :rofl:

This story had me rolling cause you were big and bad telling the guy to leave until he pulled out that gun then you rass went running chat bout I’m calling the cops….. I must have needed a laugh cuz I have tears in my eyes typing this from laughing….

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thanks ladies for checking on me. Wasn't able to get on today at work...been out seeing bout the crazy folks I call clients! :lol: Anyway, I DID NOT speak to hubby last night. I went out with a coworker and had some drinks and good food. I mean, he called, but I told him that since I had absolutely nothing nice to say to him at all, it would be best if we didn't speak. Told him we'd try it again tomorrow (today). He was all sad-sounding...but oh well...better to wait til I could be sensible and rational in my speech than to fly completely off the handle and end up in a worse argument than before. Soooooo....he called me this morning to see how I was doing. I was much more calm, and I was able to fully explain what my problem was with this whole situation in my calm, rational, inside voice. He apologized over and over for making me stressed and putting me through all of this #######...(insert violins here :crying: ) I laid out my expectations for him over the next week and dared him to toe the line. We will see. Then I took my Blood Pressure medicine and told him I'd talk to him later this evening (because the office was getting crazy!)...*sigh*

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline
]

We call it a "coochie" in this house. LOL

Yeah we call it Koo koo.. My boys call there's Peter. I alway said I hope my little one never meets a Peter or else he might be like hey I have one of you down there.... My son did come in the house the other day and said some girl hit him in the balls. I was like hey can we call it private please....

Timeline
Thanks ladies for checking on me. Wasn't able to get on today at work...been out seeing bout the crazy folks I call clients! :lol: Anyway, I DID NOT speak to hubby last night. I went out with a coworker and had some drinks and good food. I mean, he called, but I told him that since I had absolutely nothing nice to say to him at all, it would be best if we didn't speak. Told him we'd try it again tomorrow (today). He was all sad-sounding...but oh well...better to wait til I could be sensible and rational in my speech than to fly completely off the handle and end up in a worse argument than before. Soooooo....he called me this morning to see how I was doing. I was much more calm, and I was able to fully explain what my problem was with this whole situation in my calm, rational, inside voice. He apologized over and over for making me stressed and putting me through all of this #######...(insert violins here :crying: ) I laid out my expectations for him over the next week and dared him to toe the line. We will see. Then I took my Blood Pressure medicine and told him I'd talk to him later this evening (because the office was getting crazy!)...*sigh*

((((((((Mrs P))))))))))

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

how come I can't see all the posts when I scroll down? there is like a list that says posts in this topic? Did I accidently hit a button for it to go this way. It is driving me insane!!!!!!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
how come I can't see all the posts when I scroll down? there is like a list that says posts in this topic? Did I accidently hit a button for it to go this way. It is driving me insane!!!!!!

It is doing the same to me! Ugh! I hate it!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

my did that too dillon.. it normally only does it on sat, but it just did it 5 min ago and i am :crying:

i HATE this format

Timeline

Happened to mee just a few minutes ago Dillon..might be something going on with the site...I had to go to where it said "options" (upper right corner) and clickon Standard View

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Timeline

okay maybe it isn't something I did...I hope they fix it quickly!

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Thanks Mrs P that worked. Glad to hear that you are doing better today. When are you leaving to go down for the interview?

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
Thanks Mrs P that worked. Glad to hear that you are doing better today. When are you leaving to go down for the interview?

I'm leaving on Tuesday!

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.