Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
finesse tap di nize..

im for real tho, if i REALLY told ya'll how much i look at my bank accnt in a day to see if they cashed my check, ya'll will commit me to the insane asylum.. :wacko:

how will i get thru 4-5 mnths LOL..

I did the same thing for the last week! We're both insane! :yes::lol:

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i know bunzy.. (F)

its not really the I130,but the I765 (or sumthing) becuz he needs to be able to work.. we did not prepare for him to be gone this long from his children..

the AOS set me back and the holidays are coming up for me to prepare for.. the children in JA are gonna need help and im tapped dry right about now..

Edited by dancehallquana

Timeline
i don't blame u for being excited ells.. once u get that NOA 1 its like the world is at peace LOL.. i would hope that i won't be so anxious after that BUT we shall see...

That's exactly how I feel! I know there may be RFEs or delays on the way but the two things I'm happiest about are that 1) he can get his state ID now (which will help with a WHOLE lot of things here) & 2) with that 'receipt' (NOA1) he is basically legal even though he is still out of status. Just a sigh of relief is all....I know there's a lot up ahead....I'm not really that anxious about it though. Talk to me if/when the 6 month mark passes.

Oh, girlie. Not THAT long.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
i don't blame u for being excited ells.. once u get that NOA 1 its like the world is at peace LOL.. i would hope that i won't be so anxious after that BUT we shall see...

That's exactly how I feel! I know there may be RFEs or delays on the way but the two things I'm happiest about are that 1) he can get his state ID now (which will help with a WHOLE lot of things here) & 2) with that 'receipt' (NOA1) he is basically legal even though he is still out of status. Just a sigh of relief is all....I know there's a lot up ahead....I'm not really that anxious about it though. Talk to me if/when the 6 month mark passes.

Oh, girlie. Not THAT long.

yeah.. work permits have been spit out in less than 2 mnths lately and AOS interviews w/in3-4 mnths!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i know bunzy.. (F)

its not really the I130,but the I765 (or sumthing) becuz he needs to be able to work.. we did not prepare for him to be gone this long from his children..

the AOS set me back and the holidays are coming up for me to prepare for.. the children in JA are gonna need help and im tapped dry right about now..

ah i hear you girlie

i never even factored that in

prayers being said quana

i know you are a woman of faith

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
i know bunzy.. (F)

ah i hear you girlie

i never even factored that in

prayers being said quana

i know you are a woman of faith

to u too babygirl :thumbs: .. i don't wanna belittle anyone elses struggle.. we are all in this together!!!

Timeline

nah you never belittle

trust me your anxiety is warranted

there will be peace for a while after noa1

enjoy it while it lasts lol

then the constant checking will begin

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

1luv, its cold here too. Saturday morning it was only in the 30's when I got up.

I do like sunny, fall days though.

We probably get the same kind of weather...

Its Hot Chocolate weather soon...

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Wanted to share this, in case anyone has tons of old towels laying around (as I do):

How to Recycle Towels: http://www.wikihow.com/Recycle-Towels

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
1luv, its cold here too. Saturday morning it was only in the 30's when I got up.

Sunny here in Vegas

Good afternoon ladies

91°F

Feels Like

87°F

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:blush:

It is COLD here :angry: . Going to make chicken soup for dinner :D

1luv.. wha did ur husband say bout the cold when he came LOL.. he ever bring up moving??

He cussed :blush: but he is used to it now. This is going to be the 3rd winter!

Sunny here in Vegas

Good afternoon ladies

91°F

Feels Like

87°F

Tap show off :angry:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Timeline

what a way to say hi jam queen.. they didn't miss u this time LOL

im in texas.. its 93 in the aftanoon , but bout 60 in the mornings and evenings

i don't like cold weather, but this nice crispy fall weather is nice

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
Wanted to share this, in case anyone has tons of old towels laying around (as I do):

How to Recycle Towels: http://www.wikihow.com/Recycle-Towels

There were some cute ideas on there BUT..... reusable sanitary napkins! EW! I am NOT going that "green"

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.