Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
dillon.. luckily my bedroom is on an opposite side of the apt BUT i had roger go outside and listen while i jump up an down on the bed to test...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

I gotta tell you guys, I think I was on something last night.

I packed up some clothes last night that I thought would make me look fly. This morning, as I'm looking in the mirror, I was like, #######? Black capri pants, gray sweater (cause it's chilly here now) and my kicking patent leather high heel boots with the awesome buckle on the side.

Why do I look like Captain Kirk today????????

Don't try and be slick. U packed up some clothes ey?? So it sounds like someone didn't stay at home last night. I wonder if this is why your in a better mood…. LOL

Ha ha....yes and no. I got lots of sleep cause I just passed out after game.

It's a typical Monday night thing right now. I don't have cable. Can't go a Monday night without football!!!!!!

Yeah Yeah blame it on the ball...... LOL

dada.. u so smart.. u should be a PI.. i never even caught that..

JG no GIRLFRIENDS like football like you..hmmmmmm

You don't know me well enough, Quana. I am a total sports nut when it comes to baseball, football, and hockey (in that order!). I can talk the talk with the best of them.

My living room is like a shrine to my baseball Cardinals!!!!!

I admit the hunting is a little of an influence. As, is the fishing. Long history to get me to do both though. Some mistakes you really do learn from.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
1luv.. us too.. thats why things are so DRASTICALLY different from when roger first came and the kids were w/ their dad.. we have to wait till midnight, cuz my kids bedtime is 9..

we still usually turn the radio up loud JUST IN CASE..

no more mid morning and aftanoon jook.. unless we sneak and are REAL quiet LOL..

why is it better when its FORBIDDEN

heehee...

Its the thrill of sneaking!!! Just like its fun to mess with one another while your on the phone. I love seeing how long they can last before they say I'll call you back...Click

Timeline
1luv.. us too.. thats why things are so DRASTICALLY different from when roger first came and the kids were w/ their dad.. we have to wait till midnight, cuz my kids bedtime is 9..

we still usually turn the radio up loud JUST IN CASE..

no more mid morning and aftanoon jook.. unless we sneak and are REAL quiet LOL..

why is it better when its FORBIDDEN

heehee...

Sneaking and make up sex are the best :dance::dance::dance:

And a little public :devil:

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
:blink: patience is a virtue right?? :wacko: how I get that virtue?? dollar tree???

If you find that tree link me up!

dillon.. luckily my bedroom is on an opposite side of the apt BUT i had roger go outside and listen while i jump up an down on the bed to test...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

But did you try from your neighbor's house below you?

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
You don't know me well enough, Quana. I am a total sports nut when it comes to baseball, football, and hockey (in that order!). I can talk the talk with the best of them.

I admit the hunting is a little of an influence. As, is the fishing. Long history to get me to do both though. Some mistakes you really do learn from.

mi knoa mi knoa.. mi jus tink di "lady doth protest too much" when it come to ole boy ;)

:dance: jg and fireman sitting inna tree K I S S I N G

LOL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
oh my gosh finesse.. i would have hid in my room the rest of the day LOL

this was almost 2 years ago so i think he kind of believed it then. i couldn't fool him now. much harder to get a away with it when the kiddos know what's up. luckily, our room is on the opposite side of the house too...plus my son sleeps with the tv blasted...

Timeline

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG tell me you really didn't test the bed out?? Tell me your lying??

NOOOO.. i wanted to see.. on the weekends the boogas don't wanna go to bed AT ALL, stay inna living room and watch tv till they fall asleep.. mi cyaan wait till 3am fi sexy time!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

dang, I guess I better enjoy getting it when ever and where ever in the house. :whistle:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Q; I've seen his arrogance 10 folds at an event they had at the school he use to go to in my parish...he's young, he's good and he knows it...but no matter how much fame and riches you have you must nevah figet a who put you pon top

:yes:

remember i told u b4 roger came.. i prepared them so they do not open my door w/out knocking.. or if the door is open they might holler out MAMA!.. until they are invited in.. we kiss in front of them, and hold each other, but they haven't seen the do YET.. :innocent:

now one time steph did knock on the door and we had to stop mid stroke LOL.. i felt like a cat w/ a canary in his mouth LOL..

:rofl::rofl:

For that same reason I have to wait till all 1130-midnite to start :angry:

ok why did i just read that as I130?

i need a break!

:lol::yes: Yes you do!

Its the thrill of sneaking!!! Just like its fun to mess with one another while your on the phone. I love seeing how long they can last before they say I'll call you back...Click

:lol::devil:

Timeline

mi knoa mi knoa.. mi jus tink di "lady doth protest too much" when it come to ole boy ;)

:dance: jg and fireman sitting inna tree K I S S I N G

LOL

Ha ha........ :ot2:

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
:blink: patience is a virtue right?? :wacko: how I get that virtue?? dollar tree???

If you find that tree link me up!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

But did you try from your neighbor's house below you?

lol.. im on the bottom :devil: ..

Timeline
dang, I guess I better enjoy getting it when ever and where ever in the house. :whistle:

:yes:

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.