Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Finesse did you have an immigration question?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I feel the same way...

Why would anyone start at wedding at 10am on a Saturday morning?

I'd rather that than the 6pm Friday wedding I'm going to in a couple of weeks. It's out of town, too, so I get to use half of my LAST DAY of vacation to drive 4+ hours to get there.

If you're not in it, you could always skip the ceremony & just go to the reception at 3.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thank you Finesse for the birthday wish! I am going to have a "sexy party" with myself tonight! Lmaooooooooo :rofl: I know TMI lol

Mstee..lawny son no even biracial...

I meant not regarding him but for any other children who may be or just to make kids aware that there are children that come from parents who may have different color/culture parents.

Timeline
susi ur quick wid it :)

here comes the slow pokes

GOWEH...a tump sus tump mi innah mi eye and bruk sum a mi fingah dem

Mi nah tump you inna eye and bruk u finga - Mi stomp u and Fling u down de gullyside

fighting0063.gif

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

God, I think this clock stopped. I am dying here.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

I am still trying to catch up from 18 LOL mi slow I knoa soon come

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Timeline
susi ur quick wid it :)

here comes the slow pokes

GOWEH...a tump sus tump mi innah mi eye and bruk sum a mi fingah dem

Mi nah tump you inna eye and bruk u finga - Mi stomp u and Fling u down de gullyside

fighting0063.gif

:crying: I gets no love

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Timeline
Thank you Finesse for the birthday wish! I am going to have a "sexy party" with myself tonight! Lmaooooooooo :rofl: I know TMI lol

Mstee..lawny son no even biracial...

I meant not regarding him but for any other children who may be or just to make kids aware that there are children that come from parents who may have different color/culture parents.

hehehe..ok

God, I think this clock stopped. I am dying here.

i'm sorry..but i'm out..this day was He**

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.