Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Tre....didnt Sunny have this problem last week. Mine she send dem to u :whistle:

She did, but mi did call animal control before and a more dan a dozen a dem they catch in my side of the neighborhood...see people won't cover their trashcans and that's the main problem. My trashcan locks and dem rass dutty raccon deh tun it ovah n drag it or push it across the street...u wait mi ave sitin fi dem

Wha u ave?? Mi wan knoa!! If ie wuk mi a try ie!

The other morning Ray came in from work and was like I just saw a squirel (sp) with a white line down his back. I said HONEY THAT WAS A SKUNK. LMAO...... I said they will spray you if you scare them... He said spray you and I said with funk spray. :rofl:You should have saw his face. He was like bloodclatttttttttt....

:rofl::rofl:

As you all might be able to tell, I am better today. Everything is okay in my world again.

Good! :thumbs:

I gotta say it..........rewash plastic stuff and then a million copies of all this damn paperwork! That's what drives me crazy here at work. They took away all our bottled water. But, we make 500 copies of every damn thing it seems. One of my eco-friendly bosses, who rides bike to work, is vegetarian, water bottles, blah, blah, blah. Then, he had a meeting where I had to copy this 300 page booklet 200 times, he went on a trip and had me copy hundreds of pages of a books for him to read on the planes, etc. I feel like saying don't lecture me about one thing and then go do all this contradictory #######.

I think it's ridiculous too! Just one of the many reasons I hate working for the state....it is so paper intensive. (One time, a memo from headquarters went out to start reducing paper usage & my manager at that time suggested I PRINT OUT copies for every employee! I suggested that 'in keeping with the memo', perhaps ONE copy could be printed out & posted to the employee break room bulletin board! DUUUUHHHH!!!) I wouldn't even make copies if it wasn't for the incompetence of government agencies that lose stuff. But when it comes to this immigration business, I'm not even taking the chance. When it comes to my own stuff though, I try to be as paper-free as possible. When I use my home printer, I turn the page over & re-use the other side. I always laugh at vegans who rip on everyone about their eating habits while they smoke a pack of cigarettes every day! It's hard not to be at least a little bit hypocritical in this day & age but I figure I can try to do my little part. It makes me feel better that there may be a future for our future generations AND I'm like Nat, I don't like buying stuff that can be used again whenever possible. It's an economical thing for me as well.

dillon :bonk: girl, don't u know the drama I went through with our packet thank God I made a duplicate...my 1st packet was destroyed my FEDEX look like it was ran over my trucks

SEE!! Exactly why I take the advice of making a couple copies! :yes:

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
OK, and before it's spread all around, I am friends with 3 of the gals who are in that "alliance". I know all 4 from another couple of boards and they are decent women. One was on here in the whole Corey love triangle fiasco. I absolutely adore the 3 I know. I've met one of them in St. Louis.

BUT.....big, BUT.....I am against vandelism of any kind. So, I do agree with you here.

And, this board is my refuge from anyone finding me from any other board. So, I am not running anywhere to tell anyone anything. Do not hold your comments cause you think I would ever do that. I wouldn't.

Whew.....had my say.....Carry on!!!!!

JG, I will not be one to spread it around. My comment was not only directed to you either.... We have plenty of unknown visitors in the room. It wasn’t my decision to post about my feelings here and I told Tre I didn’t care if she posted it. I know them all from another board also. Only care for one of them though….. kikikiki…. I was real angry this morning when I saw the pics of grown and I mean GROWN women spraying paint with Farrin Alliance on the walls in JA. Farrin Alliance: What kinda shyt is that anyway? It’s just crazy to me…… I agree with you though. Please don’t use the VJ name on FB…. I love our forum like no other and would hate for that to be ruined. We can talk about anything here and that’s why Lawny posted her feelings. I wouldn’t do that in my own country, yet someone elses. It’s just goes to show you how some people can be so stupid.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JG, I will not be one to spread it around. My comment was not only directed to you either.... We have plenty of unknown visitors in the room. It wasn’t my decision to post about my feelings here and I told Tre I didn’t care if she posted it. I know them all from another board also. Only care for one of them though….. kikikiki…. I was real angry this morning when I saw the pics of grown and I mean GROWN women spraying paint with Farrin Alliance on the walls in JA. Farrin Alliance: What kinda shyt is that anyway? It’s just crazy to me…… I agree with you though. Please don’t use the VJ name on FB…. I love our forum like no other and would hate for that to be ruined. We can talk about anything here and that’s why Lawny posted her feelings. I wouldn’t do that in my own country, yet someone elses. It’s just goes to show you how some people can be so stupid.

they wouldn't get away with it in their own country

but jamaica a nuh nuhwhe so dem can do as dem please

it will give the "natives" something to do

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
BORING

:angry:

Well normally I can't catch up so this is good business from time to time... :unsure:

ROC

Timeline

they wouldn't get away with it in their own country

but jamaica a nuh nuhwhe so dem can do as dem please

it will give the "natives" something to do

yeah Bunz, it's crazy.....

ROC

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

On the Farrin Alliance - I feel the same, and I know them too - But there were a million ways they could've left their mark - asked the owner of where they stayed to hang a picture in the bar, etc.... I disagree with the graffiti as well - I don't like it no matter where I see it, and to spoil something so pristine is wrong.

Now my rant - Why did my cafe have "honey baked plantains" for lunch today - They are LIKE ROCKS - You can't bake green plantains!!!!!!!!!!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
we are awaiting the one finesse fi chat bout sinting we all can WOW about.. :clock:

and nuh ask who sexy or wha fi lunch ms BORING....

mi no ave nuttin....mi a go call mi husband fi some sexy talk...

BOOOORRRRINNNNNNGGGGG :whistle:

:rofl::rofl:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
I'm curious about this 'alliance' as well. I googled & only found a couple lame youtube vids. Is this in the news or anything?

I did the same thing...

Don't they feel the least bit guilty about the vandalism?

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
On the Farrin Alliance - I feel the same, and I know them too - But there were a million ways they could've left their mark - asked the owner of where they stayed to hang a picture in the bar, etc.... I disagree with the graffiti as well - I don't like it no matter where I see it, and to spoil something so pristine is wrong.

Now my rant - Why did my cafe have "honey baked plantains" for lunch today - They are LIKE ROCKS - You can't bake green plantains!!!!!!!!!!

heveryboddy a go ask fuh refund todeh! :rofl:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.