Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
no fi real though

what is this about?

are they in ja or usa?

Bunz; it's a bunch of women who travel to Jamaica frequently...they choose to spray paint the a section of the highway that looks into St. Ann's bay and beautiful site and plenty plenty of people stop there to take photos...dutty JOHN'CROW dem...and I don't want to hear seh the paint is washable mi rassclatt...shoudah nevah put it updeh...before dem go find some bloodclatt cowich fi rub in deh battyole...

mi no care "informah" go translate fi di moderata dem again

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
what is farrin alliance

I think if I really answer that I'd me BANNED from this board for life.

They aren't on this board. You can say what you want, Tre.

It is 3 gals from Canada and 1 from Florida, thus far, who met up in Jamaica last week or so. You can see what she is talking about if you are on FB.

no fi real though

what is this about?

are they in ja or usa?

Bunz; it's a bunch of women who travel to Jamaica frequently...they choose to spray paint the a section of the highway that looks into St. Ann's bay and beautiful site and plenty plenty of people stop there to take photos...dutty JOHN'CROW dem...and I don't want to hear seh the paint is washable mi rassclatt...shoudah nevah put it updeh...before dem go find some bloodclatt cowich fi rub in deh battyole...

mi no care "informah" go translate fi di moderata dem again

Where was it? I got the impression somewhere around Claremont.

Was it washable? Is that what was said?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

OK, and before it's spread all around, I am friends with 3 of the gals who are in that "alliance". I know all 4 from another couple of boards and they are decent women. One was on here in the whole Corey love triangle fiasco. I absolutely adore the 3 I know. I've met one of them in St. Louis.

BUT.....big, BUT.....I am against vandelism of any kind. So, I do agree with you here.

And, this board is my refuge from anyone finding me from any other board. So, I am not running anywhere to tell anyone anything. Do not hold your comments cause you think I would ever do that. I wouldn't.

Whew.....had my say.....Carry on!!!!!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

good aftanoon.. had a meeting today. so my work day is just starting WOOHOO

how dare ya'll badmouth my boyfriend from the VALLEY GIRL days (thanks sus.. loved it)

Nicholas Cage lol

and stupid comedy??? ive loved it since Benny Hill LOL.. LONG LIVE idiot comedy!!!

okay who is in the ALLIANCE lol.. whats the purpose of the spray paint.. mi nuh get ie???

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
OK, and before it's spread all around, I am friends with 3 of the gals who are in that "alliance". I know all 4 from another couple of boards and they are decent women. One was on here in the whole Corey love triangle fiasco. I absolutely adore the 3 I know. I've met one of them in St. Louis.

BUT.....big, BUT.....I am against vandelism of any kind. So, I do agree with you here.

And, this board is my refuge from anyone finding me from any other board. So, I am not running anywhere to tell anyone anything. Do not hold your comments cause you think I would ever do that. I wouldn't.

you realise you're contradicting yourself right? but i hear you though

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

how dare ya'll badmouth my boyfriend from the VALLEY GIRL days (thanks sus.. loved it)

Nicholas Cage lol

and stupid comedy??? ive loved it since Benny Hill LOL.. LONG LIVE idiot comedy!!!

okay who is in the ALLIANCE lol.. whats the purpose of the spray paint.. mi nuh get ie???

I just bought my dad the ENTIRE Benny Hill uncut collection last year for Christmas. He loves that guy. Took me forever to find the stupid set he wanted at a decent price. Amazon.com marketplace, if you are looking Quana.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

where do you look on fb?

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

you realise you're contradicting yourself right? but i hear you though

Nope. I'm not Bunz. She was a dupe in that, same as Nikki.

That being said, even decent people make stupid mistakes sometimes.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

i will hold my comments as tre said what i am thinking would not only get me banned from this board but it would threaten my salvation

that i agree with

upherebl.gif

Timeline
i will hold my comments as tre said what i am thinking would not only get me banned from this board but it would threaten my salvation

that i agree with

Honestly, it's not this board's problem. You got something to say, say it on FB to them. But, please, and I am begging you all PLEASE do not tie this board to FB. I seriously have the freedom here cause my FB stalker does not know about this site. I never want to lose that. Or, I will have to leave here cause there is no locking it down.

So, please, I beg you not to mention VJ on there.

that i agree with

I hope I am a decent person. But, I know I am a huge dumbass most of the time.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Nope. I'm not Bunz. She was a dupe in that, same as Nikki.

thats exactly the point mi try fi make the odda day... why can't i talk in less words and still make my point.. lol.. i should have been a lawyer heehee

Timeline

Nicholas Cage lol

I just bought my dad the ENTIRE Benny Hill uncut collection last year for Christmas. He loves that guy. Took me forever to find the stupid set he wanted at a decent price. Amazon.com marketplace, if you are looking Quana.

thanks misses.. benny hill, man.. i used to be hooked on him.. perverted rass LOL

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning Yardies!

The other day I said goodbye to my niece and because she was mad I was leaving she slapped me in the face, I slapped her right back, she paused for a minute and started crying, she would not say she was sorry until about the 4th time. Then I said we dont slap to say goodbye we hug... children I love em. Tomorrow im with my kindergarten class.. :wacko:

:rofl::rofl: Ya mean Mstee! (I'd do the same thing though!) :yes::lol:

Tell me about it! lol

Medical Update:

Steve was at the medical from 8:30 am to almost 3:00 - He needed 3 shots - Total bill was $200.00 - They told him to pick up the results on the 8th. Next stop: INTERVIEW!!!!!

:dance::dance: Moving right along! That sounds like a typical day for the exam. Crazy that it takes practically all day.

:ot:

I'm NOT pleased with my Hanes Her Way bra! Last week, the seams of the inner corner of one cup came loose enough to where the underwire could poke through. After having enough of that, I just took out that underwire. Just now, the other cup started poking through at my armpit area. I just took the wire out of that cup. At least now it's more even. One side is not more perky than the other! :lol::ot2:

Ha the same thing happened to me last week but my bra was by Lane Bryant. I swear this wire ket scratching me so I pulled it out and all day long I kep thinking are my breast lopsided? :unsure:

:lol: That was my concern too.....just not enough to hurry out & buy a new bra.

morning mylife and sus

Okay; I got into a fight with 4 raccons at 3:30 this morning...I thought someone was breaking into my house...mi ago fix dem clatt tonight. Of course my husband was like...a wah kind a rahtid rat big so...I said, baby, that's not a damn rat! Dem luck seh mi couldn't find mi machete in time...those buggers dragged my trash can, which locks to the other side of the street.

Sunny, don't even laugh...

Look for Critter Ridder. Or, leave a container of ammonia with a rag (retains the liquid) in it nearby. They don't like ammonia so if it is on or near the trash can, they MIGHT stay away. It's worth a shot. Raccoons are PERSISTENT little $hits! We had a gang get on the roof last night to pass through....it always wakes me up when they're running across my roof. They like to use part of my roof as a toilet. I'd gotten them to stay away for about a year with the ammonia & garbage bags (cut garbage bags & hold them down with rocks or bricks....supposedly they don't like when the wind flutters the bags.....they think it's some scary moving creature....works for about 5 minutes) trick but they're back again, leaving piles of $hit on my roof. One of our not-fun weekend projects will be to wear the dust masks, put on the gloves, scoop that ####### up & sterilize with bleach & set out a fresh container of ammonia near the poop spot. I feel both you and Sunny's pain when it comes to the little ba$tards!

Timeline
Look for Critter Ridder. Or, leave a container of ammonia with a rag (retains the liquid) in it nearby. They don't like ammonia so if it is on or near the trash can, they MIGHT stay away. It's worth a shot. Raccoons are PERSISTENT little $hits! We had a gang get on the roof last night to pass through....it always wakes me up when they're running across my roof. They like to use part of my roof as a toilet. I'd gotten them to stay away for about a year with the ammonia & garbage bags (cut garbage bags & hold them down with rocks or bricks....supposedly they don't like when the wind flutters the bags.....they think it's some scary moving creature....works for about 5 minutes) trick but they're back again, leaving piles of $hit on my roof. One of our not-fun weekend projects will be to wear the dust masks, put on the gloves, scoop that ####### up & sterilize with bleach & set out a fresh container of ammonia near the poop spot. I feel both you and Sunny's pain when it comes to the little ba$tards!

neither do lizards!!!

upherebl.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.